Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawful Rebellions latest videos are disgusting about JP to be honest. This is all to get brownie points aff the big man. Embarrassing. And Big Olly says she’s being bullied? She’s commenting clapping hands. Absolute SCUM

Reactions: 9
Lawful Rebellions latest videos are disgusting about JP to be honest. This is all to get brownie points aff the big man. Embarrassing. And Big Olly says she’s being bullied? She’s commenting clapping hands. Absolute SCUM
If it’s true about JP’s maw pimping him out when he was very young, then that makes JP a victim of sexual exploitation, it’s not really something Gordon should be joking about. He’s all over the comments calling JP & wee Les junkie’s too , which aye they are ,but it’s a bit hypocritical considering he was an addict himself . He’s went too far, I can see why him & Olly get on, the big mans likely pumping him anaw

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If it’s true about JP’s maw pimping him out when he was very young, then that makes JP a victim of sexual exploitation, it’s not really something Gordon should be joking about. He’s all over the comments calling JP & wee Les junkie’s too , which aye they are ,but it’s a bit hypocritical considering he was an addict himself . He’s went too far, I can see why him & Olly get on, the big mans likely pumping him anaw
So was JP part of this mental health group shite that Scott runs? Is this where Lawful Rebellion is getting his info?

Not being funny, but i have no bleeping clue why a gay man would want to be part of a group made up of a bunch of straight ex-cons and junkies. To me, that's not a safe space. How would that ever be beneficial for his mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So was JP part of this mental health group shite that Scott runs? Is this where Lawful Rebellion is getting his info?

Not being funny, but i have no bleeping clue why a gay man would want to be part of a group made up of a bunch of straight ex-cons and junkies. To me, that's not a safe space. How would that ever be beneficial for his mental health?
He’ll have joined it to please Olly by sucking up the arse of her other pals. Lawful Rebellion is starting on wee Les now, he’s even claiming she’s shagged JP. The lot of them need to grow up
IMG_8401.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He’ll have joined it to please Olly by sucking up the arse of her other pals. Lawful Rebellion is starting on wee Les now, he’s even claiming she’s shagged JP. The lot of them need to grow up
View attachment 2855210
hope gaz drives to wherever the wee creepy bleep is an kicks him aboot imagine talking to a woman like that? He wouldnt like his sister or mum to be spoke to that way off a wee cretin online so whys he in a womans inbox calling her names

Reactions: 5
hope gaz drives to wherever the wee creepy bleep is an kicks him aboot imagine talking to a woman like that? He wouldnt like his sister or mum to be spoke to that way off a wee cretin online so whys he in a womans inbox calling her names
You’ve got to wonder what his wife is thinking. He’s obsessed with Olly, and the auld yins clearly no morals when it comes to men in relationships, I’d boot him out the door if I was his Mrs, you’d be affronted by his behaviour

• Wow
All this from Lawful Rebellion to try and impress Olly. It’s absolutely mortifying. He’s more camp than JP. Imagine that was your man? I’d be more concerned about who his own Mrs is pumping.

You’ve got to wonder what his wife is thinking. He’s obsessed with Olly, and the auld yins clearly no morals when it comes to men in relationships, I’d boot him out the door if I was his Mrs, you’d be affronted by his behaviour
Hes married?????? Wtf? That just makes it so
Much more creepier why is his wife ok with her man kicking about up the big mans arse
And causing chaos on a wains app?!?
---
All this from Lawful Rebellion to try and impress Olly. It’s absolutely mortifying. He’s more camp than JP. Imagine that was your man? I’d be more concerned about who his own Mrs is pumping.
Im still processing the fact that hes married thats insane not only cos ewww but his behaviour imagine trying to chill at night and yer mans in the corner wi a wig on and a straw up hulk hogans hole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe this Big Brother House. Sean from Liverpool, that slap the donkey and two women I don’t know. Plus the Big Man has took her wean with her. You know that wean that is so badly autistic. Surely he would be needing routine etc, but no he appears absolutely fine.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe this Big Brother House. Sean from Liverpool, that slap the donkey and two women I don’t know. Plus the Big Man has took her wean with her. You know that wean that is so badly autistic. Surely he would be needing routine etc, but no he appears absolutely fine.
One is Gordon's sister. The blonde woman is ollys sister I think. And kerry with her hat on backwards. There's 2 or 3 kids there can't tell

Reactions: 3
What happened to the Scottish tiktok mob who were meant to be taking part , mind she said Cherine, Rosie & Baby Jane were going on it, have they all slung her anaw 😂
---
Wtf are they playing at taking weans there ffs

Reactions: 7
Another disaster in the making orchestrated by the big man. They all look bored out their nuts already.

Reactions: 4
Another disaster in the making orchestrated by the big man. They all look bored out their nuts already.
Do they think people are just going to watch them sit there? She looks awful. She’s got the ozempic face already.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.