Big Hill House

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s playing yas

she’s still with hubby loves feeding into all the drama
She’s got the feed though all this gaslighting !!
I think the husband is definitely gone. I believe he's a teacher by day and a bouncer by night, all the money is gone in to the house. By all accounts a very nice bloke

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think the husband is definitely gone. I believe he's a teacher by day and a bouncer by night, all the money is gone in to the house. By all accounts a very nice bloke
OMG 😳 She must be bleeding him dry.

Reactions: 1
A bouncer!! Is his school in the south?

Reactions: 3
Did she ever say he was gone? I watch her stories occasionally. The thing is with all these wans is they think they are the first women to have ever reared children! We all got up at night luv and bonded it's not a unique thing u r doing. A lot of us had to get up again at 7am and get the rest of the kids ready for school and get to work! She's most likely got a cleaner for the house and I doubt she cooks just a full time insta arse like the rest of them. Insta show offs is what they all are.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.