Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I wish she could have said simply, my children’s father & I are currently separated & I am navigating a difficult time. Not giving him any airtime (or reason to react) but drawing a line under it.

I am not being snarky, but by talking around it there are going to be so many people who only dip in & out of her life wondering what has happened- if you don’t follow her regularly you may assume so many things (sickness, miscarriage, family falloutpassing of a loved one). They will probably flood her with msgs & make her feel more sad.

I really hope she comes out the other side ok & whatever happened hasnt been what it may appear to be, if it is what I’m assuming, I hope the children were not witnesses or victims 🥲

My heart goes out to her and the children.

Even the most amicable separation can have a huge impact on young children & I hope she has so much support around her.
It does seem her family are very close to them all which is good

Reactions: 15
I thought that maybe the event she referenced was a healing circle/holistic day type thing that she went to a couple of months ago with some other instagrammers, I think maybe in Powerscourt Springs and that it was it was hosted by a psychologist who was launching something (God I sound like my mother with half a story!) I remember a few of the attendees talking afterwards about how healing it was and the stories that were shared were very personal. It stuck in my mind because I remember thinking that I would be reluctant to
share my personal story with people who talk for a living! I remember Caoimhe talking about being nervous beforehand too. I could be wrong of course, but that’s where my brain went.

I really hope that’s she is okay - a break down of a marriage is always sad, it’s the end of one set of hopes and dreams and a long planned future, and I really hope that her new future brings her lots of happiness. It’s often said here, but it’s so true, instagram is all smoke and mirrors. People seem to have everything while
behind the scene, life can be falling apart.

Reactions: 15

Hello1268

Be careful what you say on here when you do not know the situation and she has not addressed it. This is very dangerous speculation. She is manipulating the situation and speculating on here is only fuelling her agenda. Please do not assume. If there was any credible claims in about this man he would not still be working with children, remember that before you assume.

Reactions: 13

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Sets up camera
Makes them stand in one location to film her kissing them and fixing clothes

Her Children are PROPS for HER Instagram

They are below the age of consent

This is sick
I’d get a court order to stop this if my husband did this

• Heart
Reactions: 13

MaryJones1

Subtle as a brick with the song choice tonight- hey little girl is your Daddy gone, has he gone and left you all alone

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Leasha

I've unfollowed.

I can't watch her anymore. She destroying her own life and her children's lives living in an Instagram world. It doesn't exist. I believe she's lost her marriage over it and how she doesn't realise this and her behaviour is erratic and unhinged is scary.

She'll get a couple of supportive messages and she's the type who'll cling onto these and can't see the reality in front of her. These people who are sending these aren't your friends, they are strangers who won't be there when your kids resent you for what you've done and shared of them over the Internet

Jonnyjo

I hope she takes some time for herself and kids.. it's very sad situation considering they appeared to have a wonderful life and coming home to build then which for many is not possible.. they appeared to have it all.. as they say appearances can be deceptive.
It sounds like instgram is keeping her afloat financially hence the reluctance to take any time off...

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Really don’t understand these business posting like this - they mention recent news but she didn’t tell us anything?
why are they fawning over her about this - it’s incredibly strange?

Reactions: 10

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I actually find this very sad - that of course it has to be her that’s unhinged, could never be the man, not the “soft” primary school teacher husband. Maybe her behaviour in recent months is due to this massive life change that’s happened & the breakdown of her marriage with 4 young kids to work through.

Plenty of male teachers in my school were raging alcoholics or adulterers.Their profession has little to do with their personality or their home life.
I have to agree, his profession means nothing in the context of his marriage. We don’t know what went on but if they’ve split I find it very odd that she seems to have the children all the time. There doesn’t seem to be any evidence of them seeing their Dad at weekends or anything. To me this suggests something big went down. I’m thinking now the Abu Dhabi trip was to give him a chance to pack up and leave without the kids having to witness it. You can see the sadness in her eyes and I hope she’s ok.

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
I actually find this very sad - that of course it has to be her that’s unhinged, could never be the man, not the “soft” primary school teacher husband. Maybe her behaviour in recent months is due to this massive life change that’s happened & the breakdown of her marriage with 4 young kids to work through.

Plenty of male teachers in my school were raging alcoholics or adulterers.Their profession has little to do with their personality or their home life.

Doozer

My heart goes out to her, I hope she and the children are ok. She’s lost so much weigh and her eyes are so sad all the time!
She seems to have a very supportive family thankfully

Reactions: 9
Does it sound like a domestic abuse situation? Physical or otherwise. Since all the speculation started she’s seemed to have the kids with her 24/7. It makes me think he hasn’t seen them or isn’t allowed to.
Seems that's way, although hopefully not. Might explain the running to Abu Dhabi, wonder was it for him to get out of the house? She's got desperate thin too. Awful situation for them all. I have 4 young children myself and I can't imagine what I would do (I don't think Instagram would be first port of call nonetheless)

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Right so she’s addressed “it” without actually fully addressing the elephant in the room but I think it’s safe to assume that her marriage is definitely over and something big went down. I do hope she’s alright.

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all, she knows exactly what she’s doing and I honestly think she feeds off all the attention, if it was that bad then get your arse off the internet and get proper help, like what normal person records themselves crying into the camera to then edited it to post to instagram?! She’s a total narc and it’s her kids I feel sorry for.

Justsayin'

The second hand embarrassment from that beyonce video is killing me! Her sons getting older and their mother carrying on like that on the Internet for all to see, mortifying. The whole vibe of it is oh look at me vibing, so happy, dancing and smiling but it is actually unhinged. 'Content creator' or not its deluded looking. Would friends not have a word? Anyone remarking negatively, she probably writes off as jealous- when actually people think she is looking insane. And the dancing is shite anyway ha ha ha ha ha

Loulou84

The dog food ad today was an all time low as she doesn't own a dog.reading from a script,such BS,just goes to show its all a money grab

• Sad

Iriseyegal

Be careful what you say on here when you do not know the situation and she has not addressed it. This is very dangerous speculation. She is manipulating the situation and speculating on here is only fuelling her agenda. Please do not assume. If there was any credible claims in about this man he would not still be working with children, remember that before you assume.
100% agreed on this. It's not something that anyone should presume to know about. Personally I don't feel it's something to be celebrated neither. One thing I will say is if Caoimhe is having marital problems, posting what she did adds fuel to the fire.
She'd be better saying nothing on Insta, for the sake of her 4 children and their wellbeing along with her own.
Whatever is happening I hope all involved can navigate the hard times without too much hurt and anguish. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. And I don't think anyone gets pleasure in seeing a relationship turn sour.