Big Hill House

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...the only trip I’ve seen these children on was the trip to IKEA for the gram!!!
Someone must have been reading here, breadcrumbs scattered this evening about a weekend trip to Mayo. Lucky kids, seems like they got to visit where every kid wants to - Foxford bed linen, where they got to watch their mother make love to swoon over herself in a different mirror to usual, with the familiarity of the phone glued to her hand to remind them of home.

Reactions: 5
The dad with her. He must be different to most of that generation. Lord if my own was still around 😞 and me carrying on like that he d be telling me to cop myself not partaking in it front and centre.

Reactions: 7
Someone must have been reading here, breadcrumbs scattered this evening about a weekend trip to Mayo. Lucky kids, seems like they got to visit where every kid wants to - Foxford bed linen, where they got to watch their mother make love to swoon over herself in a different mirror to usual, with the familiarity of the phone glued to her hand to remind them of home.
Damn, I was in Foxford today. She can feck away off with herself. Sounds like she’s in a freebie break.

Reactions: 3
The second hand embarrassment from that beyonce video is killing me! Her sons getting older and their mother carrying on like that on the Internet for all to see, mortifying. The whole vibe of it is oh look at me vibing, so happy, dancing and smiling but it is actually unhinged. 'Content creator' or not its deluded looking. Would friends not have a word? Anyone remarking negatively, she probably writes off as jealous- when actually people think she is looking insane. And the dancing is shite anyway ha ha ha ha ha

Reactions: 9
It’s maddening how she feels she can give out ‘nutrition’ advice’s when she’s not qualified to do so - ok so it’s what she does but she’s making people think it’s perfectly healthy to DRINK 60g of protein a day 😑 it just isn’t. She won’t eat the 60g because there would be too many calories involved. Does she ever read the ingredient list of those drinks? Not wise in the head 😭

It’s maddening how she feels she can give out ‘nutrition’ advice’s when she’s not qualified to do so - ok so it’s what she does but she’s making people think it’s perfectly healthy to DRINK 60g of protein a day 😑 it just isn’t. She won’t eat the 60g because there would be too many calories involved. Does she ever read the ingredient list of those drinks? Not wise in the head 😭
Cweeeevaaaa just wants to be skinny. Doesn’t matter how you get there, as long as you get there…in her head anyway.

She's that self absorbed she thinks she's qualified to dole out advice on nutrition. I'm telling ya this one must be a total mare to live with. Thinks of nothing but herself and content for the gram. Uses those four kids as content without a thought for the long term consequences.
Cweeevvvaaaa needs to get a grip of herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.