Big Hill House

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread for Caoimhe the absolute melt. Summary below a combination of @Fruit_Salad lemon and @Ailte thoughts except for the last line🤣 🤣

Fame hungry wrecked looking wan who filters herself way too much and uses her kids like performing monkeys.

Enough with this bullshit about painting in such good clothes.

Bet she only records clips of paining for her reels and has someone else doing it. She really uses the I do it myself thing to hold over the other huns.
Raised pure spoiled by the looks.

Bet she’s secretly raging the BIG HOUSE is in close proximity and overlooking daddy’s sheds. Anything for the free site.

Needs to give her uterus a sabbatical. Off ye go tattlers 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure what to make of her. Sometimes she just makes me laugh but the constant whispering into the camera drives me mad. And I 100% never painted in a dress and I’ve done a lot of painting. She must be the cleanest painter ever - no cloths on the floors to protect them, wears decent clothes or even dresses and not a sign of a bit of masking tape to be found.

• Haha
This mornings Halloween reel…Jesus wept. What a dose.

Almost 46k followers….are they real or has she been using the credit card 💳

Reactions: 2
Morto for her in her Big Hill House 4 kids and all she had is a crappy coat stand in the hall?

No grandiose bootroom?

Reactions: 2
Pushing this tru shine spray stuff hard, all the huns went to a "talk" on it in some bathroom showroom some weeks back.The commission must be big.She is quiet cross looking on her posts lately,fed up,nearly angry.I think she is ok but the baby on her page everyday is terrible and the f@#king beeds for teething around his neck all day.Saw them first thing in the morning on him so she must leave them on all the time even when he is asleep.So so dangerous and HSE do not under any circumstance advice them. What a choking hazard, r people really that thick.

Reactions: 3
Pushing this tru shine spray stuff hard, all the huns went to a "talk" on it in some bathroom showroom some weeks back.The commission must be big.She is quiet cross looking on her posts lately,fed up,nearly angry.I think she is ok but the baby on her page everyday is terrible and the f@#king beeds for teething around his neck all day.Saw them first thing in the morning on him so she must leave them on all the time even when he is asleep.So so dangerous and HSE do not under any circumstance advice them. What a choking hazard, r people really that thick.
I thought the leaving the baby on the floor of dunnes changing room and stepping across him to photographs ‘looks’ was bad. She does go the extra mile with her reels etc so I’d say she spends all her time trying to think them up. All of them always thinking about how the my can turn mundane things into content… it must be exhausting.

I thought the leaving the baby on the floor of dunnes changing room and stepping across him to photographs ‘looks’ was bad. She does go the extra mile with her reels etc so I’d say she spends all her time trying to think them up. All of them always thinking about how the my can turn mundane things into content… it must be exhausting.
The dirt on thoes floors,I wouldn't put my bag down on a shop floor never mind a baby crawling around.

Reactions: 4
Her page is all very contrived. Cleaning the windows with the mop head was a bit rediculous and she looked awkward doing it. But it was highly amusing 😀

Reactions: 3
I am getting Beggy Mitchell vibes from her this past wee while! Asking about Christmas experiences and then today asking did any small businesses want a Christmas shout out.

I am getting Beggy Mitchell vibes from her this past wee while! Asking about Christmas experiences and then today asking did any small businesses want a Christmas shout out.
Such bullshit…have these fools heard of google 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a bore. Has the sister-in-law seen a bit of sense & gave it up🤔
It’s all so OTT … on about Xmas already … the likes of her that name Xmas eve boxes etc a thing. It’s Xmas every day for a lot of kids now and I for one feel sorry for them. In the 90s as a kid Xmas was magic and you looked forward so much to modest presents and treats. I’m a mum of two very small ones who aren’t that aware yet and I really despair thinking of the keeping up with the Jones culture that goes on nowadays. It’s all so picture perfect … from their rooms to their clothes etc but maybe just maybe leave the phone down and spend quality mon recorded MOMENTS with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just remember you're in control. I would never try & keep up with anyone. I don't do boxes or that stupid elf on the shelf. My kids get enough at Christmas & nothing gets posted online. Her house is always a mess & shares her kids way too much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.