Big Hill House

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hilarious

I think that’s an old man
like an aul farmer
her dad -of the slurry sheds - you know her house view is of

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she breadcrumbing again?? Hinting that’s she back with Hubbie or that he is about, or she has someone else on the scene??
Nothing with Cweeeeeva is straight forward and breadcrumbing is exactly what she thrives on!
She's gone off my insta feed and I don't miss the self centered posts one bit!
Is she breadcrumbing again?? Hinting that’s she back with Hubbie or that he is about, or she has someone else on the scene??
I've removed her because of the constant breadcrumbs she puts out. A dose and a half. Has she no friends at all? I know my pals would tell me to get off the stage if I carried on like her.

Reactions: 4
I presumed it was the husband, or else she has the kids very close with someone new already. More fool him if it is the husband, after the childish way she has been acting online the past few months.

Most of her most recent stories are missing the #ad / #PR or the paid promotion tag. Funny how she can add it to some, and not all.

Reactions: 2
I’d say that’s her brother or father - there’s the parents dog.
A bit ott with the dentist story 🙄 there’s not a thing wrong with her teeth, those who go down the road of cosmetic unnecessary treatment sometimes end up regretting it 🤔

She’s playing yas

she’s still with hubby loves feeding into all the drama
She’s got the feed though all this gaslighting !!

Just watched today’s stories. I can’t be certain but is Cweeeeeevaaaaaa very happy with her smile and her teeth?
She’s gonna get a full set of new delph for free and she’s gonna look like Ed the talking horse 🐴

• Haha
Didn’t know a dental hygienist was even a thing??! Like what planet is this one on?!!!

• Haha
Didn’t know a dental hygienist was even a thing??! Like what planet is this one on?!!!
😂😂😂 It's definitely a thing. Most people I know go to their dentist for a check up once a year, and then to the hygienist for a cleaning once or twice a year also. In the Republic, some of those visits are free if you have enough PRSI contributions, not sure what the story is in the North... But she isn't paying for any treatment anyway.

What?! Doesn’t everyone go to the hygienist? After your check up you go to the hygienist? That’s normal!

Reactions: 6
Suspect playing the dumb blonde is just another tactic ceweeevaaaa is using for engagement. Can’t believe she’s getting even bigger teeth….her mouth is massive already.

• Haha
🙈🙈🙈 Apologies to Slmn2021, I just watched the rest of Cweevvvaaaaaa's stories from yesterday, and I now know that it's her that didn't know a hygienist existed, not the poster here 🙈😂
Ahh ooops, apologies Slmn2021! What planet is she on is right!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@murraydental pr......no... its AD.

bleeping sick of seeing things posted as PR or BA. It's misleading and they all know better

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.