Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
There was a post on here last week and it was so so true. Her page offers so little except for try-ons and look-backs at the house painting. She could be adding in so much more like DIYs, cooking/baking and so much more.
I know many ppl would be envious of her ‘big’ house but I actually think her house is awful. Very badly designed with the same ‘Pinterest’ look as everyone else. She doesn’t really have good taste and as a result the house is a mismatch of styles, all using the popular Farrow and Ball colours that everyone uses! No individuality or anything different. The themed looks all around the house and the over styling everywhere is so tacky.
I have to laugh at the rattan boxes with toys written them on them moving around the house … usually
In the play room but seen on the console inside the front door, on the kitchen console, in boys bedroom, child’s name that will never find her name on anything’s room and most recently in the youngest boys newly done room. It’s gas!

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Breakdown for sure. The woman needs help. How come her family can’t see this and book her in for some counseling

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Sorry to be the grammar/ spelling police but she is neither an English teacher nor a primary school teacher with this one.
You’re 💯 right. She isn’t an English teacher or a primary school teacher ! She had no qualifications whatsoever.

The state of the 1 bed apartment. It was €200 for a reason 🤣🤣

Ailte

VIP Member
Doesn’t have time to tie the child’s laces but always time for photos. The kids must be so sick of lookinh at a tripod.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Attention seeking vapid air head. There are women out there dealing with an enormous amount of shit every day in their lives and they’re not sitting in their car false lashes and slap on whinging away for whoever might give them a moments attention.
Immature behaviour.
Looks like she’s not in the Land Rover anymore. Maybe that why she’s crying

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wee sneaky PR for the concierge 💁‍♂️
Lazy marketing for her at its finest!
Do we suspect other elements of her holiday were freebies?

Isn’t it sad that she would go all the way to AD etc and the entire holiday they were holed up in hotels or moving from one hotel to the next. There was nothing cultural about the holiday.

It was a showcase of Cweeevaaaa flexing in her bikini with her tits and ass out.

pollybiscuit

Yep and she’s playing with them showing them off
I think he’s there too because she said “we’ll get that booked when the kids are in bed”
I don’t think they’ve split at all, I think she’s a bread crumbing attention seeker
No, her husband isn’t there! A family member maybe?

Reactions: 1

MAMMYD

I can understand Saoirse'sam being very upset by her class graduation and poor Saoirse having passed away.
Cweeeeeva crying into the phone is ridiculous. Saying nothing and whining because of her life changing. She needs a kick up the arse this one.
Lost the run of herself completely
I thought she had a child that had also died

cill2019

VIP Member
No it’s not her wedding ring it’s a dress ring that she has started to wear, like a diamond band style of ring
You’re absolutely right it’s not, took me going back to September 2023 to find a picture I could see it clearly. Also that’s the only picture of him 😳 I take it all back then 😬