Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s very emotional in todays stories. The way she talks about UAE you’d swear she knows every square mile of it, but it seems she really doesn’t know Dubai at all and it’s only a 45 min drive from Abu D. Bizzare. Interesting comments too 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Iriseyegal

Wow…how fake is that Q&A. Apparently she’s a primary school teacher on a career break. She’s a bloody comedian, that’s what she is if she thinks people are buying her faux lifestyle
Is she actually a primary school teacher? Those pics scream attention seeker 100%
Think Cweeeeeva is craving attention

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
No husband in the communion photos this year. Has to have been a hard year for the wee boys especially. They are old enough to know what’s going on 😢
Any pics? She never mentioned it and last year she was outfit planning for months. Come to think of it, that was the last sighting of the husband

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I don’t normally have much of an opinion on ‘content creatures’…each to their own and all that. But I walked into a cafe today and instantly recognised her little girl. I struggle with the over sharing of children to the point that they are recognised in public by complete strangers.
---

*Creators
Wow. You recognized Codbhladhhhhhhhh. That’s mad. Meanwhile her mother is dickin’ around the place making stupid reels.

Reactions: 2

Ailte

VIP Member
She's so different to the cweeeeeva that first posted about decor and DIY building.
Self absorbed, delusional and erratic all spring to mind.
Posting those pics are her acting like a fuckin teenager and giving the ex hubby the✌
Cweeeva alluding to a date night looking for likes is pathetic.
She should leave the phone to one side and focus on herself and those 4 kids for the summer.
She's lost the plot
And now ‘fix you’ as the track over the reel. Well clearly she’s not over the marriage break up despite how much she flaunts the ‘living her best life’ narrative and I imagine if he sees or hears what she’s posting it’s probably only reinforcing the reason the split in the first place.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s very sad how delusional she is - her past life may have happy memories for her - but it’s the PAST the way she talks about it you’d think she was considering moving back 😑
Does she hold the possibility of moving back to AD with the children as a way to control or manipulate the husband? It baffles me why she came back to Ireland to begin with. She’s not happy here.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
This one is mental. It's coming into the worst time to travel to the UAE - people that live there are leaving for the summer because it's too hot and then you've this dose dragging her 4 young kids to 40°+ heat all for the gram. Why not take them to a nice family friendly resort in Portugal or Spain and let them be kids.
Because then she wouldn’t be able to drone on endlessly about the life she had in Abu Dhabi. She came back to Ireland and threw a house up because she knew her marriage was going down the toilet
---
360 degrees. What a gobshite

Attachments

angel911

VIP Member
Ah lads stop the swim suit is 🤢 save it for the holidays where you never meet anyone you see again. Get a grip Caoimhe your wee boys are your biggest fans but don’t forget what we post online is there forever more
I’m roaring at her sharing all the comments on how fab she looked - that swimsuit photo was heavily filtered going by previous stories - and the careful pose again - she’s shockingly dependent on likes and comments from strangers. Sad and desperate.

AH HERE

No husband in the communion photos this year. Has to have been a hard year for the wee boys especially. They are old enough to know what’s going on 😢

angel911

VIP Member
Wonder is she filtering her selfie posts 🤔 for in that reel today done by another company she definitely looks heavier 😬

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
That’s a grim diet she is on 😭 all that protein when it isn’t needed - where’s the fresh fruit and veg and there is next to no fibre - god help her for 💩 😬
I would say she is the type to take plenty of laxatives to keep it moving or some other random supplement