Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So self important imagine acting as if you called up the consultant himself. Course you didn't you rang the same number everyone else rings.

Have to agree with the message she got. Drama over nothing. Watch her whinge about the trolley.
You'd think Seamus would book her a bed in the Kingsley or Hayfield manor, shur God love her, landed on a trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen it all now. Coughing and snorting into the phone. Most people would stop recording or step away from the phone or edit it out… Guess you get nothing for free for doing that.
I’m defo not saying she deserves any illness and I do hope shes ok, but it’s infuriating watching her act like a healthy teenager during a worldwide pandemic. She took far too many chances and met far too many people at the height of things- I’d say if any of her team were following her they pulled their hair out with frustration at working to keep her healthy and her breaking rules and going to pubs and breaking max no at tables rules etc

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen it all now. Coughing and snorting into the phone. Most people would stop recording or step away from the phone or edit it out… Guess you get nothing for free for doing that.
I’m defo not saying she deserves any illness and I do hope shes ok, but it’s infuriating watching her act like a healthy teenager during a worldwide pandemic. She took far too many chances and met far too many people at the height of things- I’d say if any of her team were following her they pulled their hair out with frustration at working to keep her healthy and her breaking rules and going to pubs and breaking max no at tables rules etc
But Seamus said she didn't have to follow restrictions - in her head anyway
Whatever about breaking restrictions she showed all her followers each time she did

Reactions: 5
Her team gave her specific permission to go forth and celebrate with as many as she liked. I stopped watching her then completely. It was so bad for my head. Only had a look there after reading here. First time in ages. God she’s a dose. I don’t wish her ill by any means

Reactions: 5
Nothing too dramatic going on.......in other words there's nothing wrong with you other than a cold/flu which half the Country have. So much for the I'm going to be in hospital for a few days 🙄

Reactions: 6
All ok seamus said she can go home again.
She must be gutted. End of the drama for her.
I hope Seamus gave her a good bollocking and told her to stay the duck away from crowds and consider herself lucky to have a transplant and respect the person who went to the trouble of donating.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus the drama , thought she was going to need antibiotics through a drip cos the normal ones wouldnt work for her
I'd say she is raging no content for her now for a few days

• Heart
Wow she really makes a massive deal out of everything...

At least wait and see what the doc says first before creating a big huge problem that hasn't even happened yet

My daughter is choking on this head cold no energy thing. And I had it. I’m like 2 days off school now girl back into it tomorrow as it’s literally a cold. The drama from this one is actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
My daughter is choking on this head cold no energy thing. And I had it. I’m like 2 days off school now girl back into it tomorrow as it’s literally a cold. The drama from this one is actually embarrassing.
Yes, it's been in this house too, anyone who has had it, got tested and got on with it. It's an awful dose. But yeah, the drama from this one, when you look at poor Vicky Phelan hoping to make it to Christmas ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes, it's been in this house too, anyone who has had it, got tested and got on with it. It's an awful dose. But yeah, the drama from this one, when you look at poor Vicky Phelan hoping to make it to Christmas ffs.
Its puts it all into prospective vicky never went down the road of self indulgence or promoting shite.she could teach many a lesson.im heartbroken for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has gotten so used to the false adoration and attention from strangers that she can't help but turn everything into a drama now in the hope of getting some more attention

Reactions: 7
She has gotten so used to the false adoration and attention from strangers that she can't help but turn everything into a drama now in the hope of getting some more attention
All the drama yesterday be in hospital few days etc and hey presto copying Sarah burps joke about premium air today.they honestly have too much time on their hands these insta ones

Reactions: 2
I
🤣🤣 Merely liked a post questioning her out partying while immunocompromised in the middle of a pandemic - but it was ok as seemingly her consultant Have his blessing 😬😬😬😬😬.

Think she blocked hundreds that night lol. Surprised we haven’t all been blocked.
got blocked for liking that post too :)

• Haha
Thank god she wasn’t sick enough with a sniffle to be able to get the nails done 🙄

She still managed to squeeze out a few tears cos of being triggered. Because of the common cold which half the population have. I know her type- sister of a friend of mine let everyone including her poor widowed mother think she had a brain tumour cos she was getting headaches. Always hinting she has cancer which she never had and should feel damn lucky not to, as do i.
I know she’s had it hard battling cancer but was she disappointed she didn’t have days of hospital pics for stories? How much she misses her daughter? Pity she wouldn’t spend more time with her when she is feeling well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.