Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a spoilt madam if i recall so wouldn’t surprise me.

What is Shannen doing home now - am blocked So cannot see.
Couldn't listen to her this morning.
But she's at home with another cold and sore throat. She told us yesterday how she had a Covid test. And then went through the whole procedure of going for a test in the car. It was quite obvious that it was her first time. Which leads me to think that all the other times she said she went for a test to be complete 💩
The spoilt madam was in the background, of course she had to be heard🙄

Reactions: 7
Couldn't listen to her this morning.
But she's at home with another cold and sore throat. She told us yesterday how she had a Covid test. And then went through the whole procedure of going for a test in the car. It was quite obvious that it was her first time. Which leads me to think that all the other times she said she went for a test to be complete 💩
The spoilt madam was in the background, of course she had to be heard🙄
Omg always roaring in the back ground she proberly picked the cold up last weekend when she was out .

Reactions: 1
Did you ask a awkward question lol
🤣🤣 Merely liked a post questioning her out partying while immunocompromised in the middle of a pandemic - but it was ok as seemingly her consultant Have his blessing 😬😬😬😬😬.

Think she blocked hundreds that night lol. Surprised we haven’t all been blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 Merely liked a post questioning her out partying while immunocompromised in the middle of a pandemic - but it was ok as seemingly her consultant Have his blessing 😬😬😬😬😬.

Think she blocked hundreds that night lol. Surprised we haven’t all been blocked.
I'm blocked and I did nothing 😂😂😂 not sure why maybe cuz I glance at her story and don't follow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I'm blocked. Oh so innocent Shannen is ruthless and sneaky.

Reactions: 3
Have ye seen Liz R sending people that don’t follow her messages saying there’s a €10 fine for watching her stories 😂😂 Imagine having that much time on your hands???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How is she finding her pal brenda funny dear lord can you even imagion being next to her on holidays
The roaring and shouting and trying to be be funny scarlet for her.

Pity she couldn't take her own lecture and listen to herself. She's been out as if there's no Covid and no transplant and not giving a fiddlers to minding herself.
Zero sympathy for acting feckless.

Reactions: 1
Long time reader first time poster. No sympathy for her. Was out gallivanting left right and centre and not a bit of minding herself.

Grates my nerves how she calls her consultant by first name.
And let me tell you not every one has a hot line to him o ive been on to seamus about comeing in.
When a relation of mine RIP sadly had cancer we could not just ring this man up in fact we only meet him once rest of the time it was his team
Maybe because my relation was public.but I dont see how that should matter with cancer
I just feel for other patients who may be watching her video saying to themselfs why cant I just ring for a bed
Let me tell you many have to go through A and E

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Grates my nerves how she calls her consultant by first name.
And let me tell you not every one has a hot line to him o ive been on to seamus about comeing in.
When a relation of mine RIP sadly had cancer we could not just ring this man up in fact we only meet him once rest of the time it was his team
Maybe because my relation was public.but I dont see how that should matter with cancer
I just feel for other patients who may be watching her video saying to themselfs why cant I just ring for a bed
Let me tell you many have to go through A and E
I have had my very sick mother being on a stretcher in A&E and being asked to get out and sit on a seat so someone else could lie down, while waiting for Seamus, going through chemo and radium at the time. And public or private means nothing with cancer.
You can rest assured, Shannen was in touch with the team, not Seamus. She just likes to feel important by calling it this way. She has no more influence than anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have had my very sick mother being on a stretcher in A&E and being asked to get out and sit on a seat so someone else could lie down, while waiting for Seamus, going through chemo and radium at the time. And public or private means nothing with cancer.
You can rest assured, Shannen was in touch with the team, not Seamus. She just likes to feel important by calling it this way. She has no more influence than anyone else.
Hooe your mum doing ok

Hooe your mum doing ok
Thanks. But she passed on.

Shannen mustn't be too sick if we're getting a blow by blow account.
Hello Shannen👋, I never knew Seamus wanted to be called by his first name, guess who's reading here 🙄

So she's hoping she's still Covid negative....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Thanks. But she passed on.

Shannen mustn't be too sick if we're getting a blow by blow account.
Hello Shannen👋, I never knew Seamus wanted to be called by his first name, guess who's reading here 🙄

So she's hoping she's still Covid negative....
I'm very sorry for your loss.
yip defo reading here ahh no he doesent the time I met him he introduced himself as dr o Reilly.
And his team talk about him as dr o reilly.
You would want patience

Reactions: 6
So self important imagine acting as if you called up the consultant himself. Course you didn't you rang the same number everyone else rings.

Have to agree with the message she got. Drama over nothing. Watch her whinge about the trolley.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.