Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she didn’t get to sit down all day!!! She went to bed. Got up sat down to get her nails done. Then rammed a roll into her gob. Put up a tree for a doll in the house, saddest thing I’ve seen her do yet that she couldn’t sort a tree but can get the nails done etc , moaned about her child until she went away, then moaned about Instagram for calling her on her bullshit. My hubby had our mortgage on his own the 1st 3 years. I couldn’t get life insurance properly due to mental health issues. So no excuses as it’s not for her it’s for roisin to feel finally home. Then did about 20 stories on her cancer. This is the same girl who changed her name as cancer was not her thing anymore but to get at the heartstrings of gullible people she has to keep going back to it as all she can ask is random questions like do you like bread or bread and butter? She is so not an insta hun. Give up the ghost
Shes actully a pity grabbling for content.
Those stupid quistion boxes a 13 year old wouldent but up her fella looks a good bit older then her wouldent you think he would say cop on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is she being so bitchy? The mask slips with a lot of these insta idiots when they’re challenged on anything. They expect to lie and talk crap and never he challenged and turn on people when they do.

Reactions: 9
I doubt the deposit is her issue, she wouldn’t have a issue taking it out of the go fund me in my opinion. I highly doubt she can get life insurance after the bouts of cancer and the bank won’t give you a mortgage without it. I have minor illnesses and I even had to jump through rings to get it.

Reactions: 3
I doubt the deposit is her issue, she wouldn’t have a issue taking it out of the go fund me in my opinion. I highly doubt she can get life insurance after the bouts of cancer and the bank won’t give you a mortgage without it. I have minor illnesses and I even had to jump through rings to get it.
There's no way she'll get it. I know people who had the same cancer as Shannon once, never mind 3 times, and they couldn't get life assurance.

Reactions: 1
She wouldn’t get the mortgage Barry would and after a certain amount of time clear you get insurance.

Probably looking for a Collab for a life insurance company or a bank.
No you big dope! Didn’t watch it last night as I’m finally free of it and won’t be watching it again! Seriously get up and put up your tree and adult a bit around your house that you moved into. You are not sick anymore. Thank god but you need to move on. It’s the way life is. Get up and do stuff that makes a difference. Not bed and hot chocolate and forgetting the child’s elf,

Reactions: 4
People only know what she tells them. If she doesnt want people speculating on her life then she should make her page private, but then she couldnt beg for stuff.

Reactions: 9
Do we know for sure she didn’t use the money to buy the house? I know there’d be uproar but there has been already and she’s ignored it. I think that’s what she’ll do when she thinks no one is looking

If she has a landlord isn’t there rumours she bought the house
Making the child who had cancer ,on the late late about herself , jesus she’s getting worse by the day, ild say , she’s regretting changing her name , shes lost 😑

She knows she will be lynched if she uses that go fund me for a deposit!!!! Thats not what all those generous, also gullible people gave their hard earned money to pay for.....PLUS, apparently, shes only got that money resting in her account, she will be donating it when shes definitely cancer free🤥
House was for sale, shes trying to justify herself, i can see the lies, spewing out of her , awful the harm shes done to genuine go fund cases

Reactions: 6
Making the child who had cancer ,on the late late about herself , jesus she’s getting worse by the day, ild say , she’s regretting changing her name , shes lost 😑

House was for sale, shes trying to justify herself, i can see the lies, spewing out of her , awful the harm shes done to genuine go fund cases
So the house she's moved into was for sale and she says it's rented?
Can anyone confirm this though or just heresay?

Reactions: 1
Well SouthDoc was right to tell her “get to duck” if it was that bad go to hospital with your finger. “Didn’t want to be in hospital when I don’t need to be” this is fair enough but at the rate she’s been gallivanting and mixing - do we believe that?

Reactions: 4
Trying to back track with her bitching about south doc.
No wonder they are so busy when people are going to them with something that can be sorted in a pharmacy
No wonder if the lady on the phone was cross how many people a day must she have to deal with who dont need to be seen by a GP.
But think they are the only person on the planet

Would you be well to call southdoc over a cut finger! Receptionists have a bad rep in gp offices and places like South Doc but it is because of time wasters like that. They are the gatekeeper for the doctors and they have to prioritise who gets seen. If it was sorted at a pharmacy it's obviously fairly minor.

I would be mortified going to the doctor with something like that.

Reactions: 10
Ffs calling south doc for a cut. My hubby had to get a covid test and he had to self refer, stay off work and we are broke. But thank god it’s negative but we are down a weeks wages and this one who is immunocompromised is swanning around and hasn’t a worry about others and whinging cos south doc who are in a crisis didn’t drop everything for her finger. How many times do you think she dropped in the cancer/ stem cell transplant etc and I bet that’s what made her angry that the person was like yeah and???? We are in a CRISIS shannen ! Unless I’m not able to breathe I’m not going to hospitals or clinics.

Reactions: 10
Why is she being so bitchy? The mask slips with a lot of these insta idiots when they’re challenged on anything. They expect to lie and talk crap and never he challenged and turn on people when they do.
Her true personality came out when people woke up to her behavior and she lost the public sympathy. She tries so hard to milk the cancer card instead of moving on and stop mentioning it. She’s obsessed with being ill and anything she can gain from it she grabs.
Probably looking for a Collab for a life insurance company or a bank.
She will have so much ready cash collected won’t need a mortgage. Can afford to buy house right out for cash.

Trying to back track with her bitching about south doc.
No wonder they are so busy when people are going to them with something that can be sorted in a pharmacy
No wonder if the lady on the phone was cross how many people a day must she have to deal with who dont need to be seen by a GP.
But think they are the only person on the planet
She could ring south doc but not her dad or has she a friend?? Could she not wait. It was only a cut finger, Jesus! If she was paying sixty euro a pop She wouldn’t be so quick. Rub it under the tap and grow up

Her true personality came out when people woke up to her behavior and she lost the public sympathy. She tries so hard to milk the cancer card instead of moving on and stop mentioning it. She’s obsessed with being ill and anything she can gain from it she grabs.

She will have so much ready cash collected won’t need a mortgage. Can afford to buy house right out for cash.

She could ring south doc but not her dad or has she a friend?? Could she not wait. It was only a cut finger, Jesus! If she was paying sixty euro a pop She wouldn’t be so quick. Run it under the tap stick on a bandage and grow up
Would you be well to call southdoc over a cut finger! Receptionists have a bad rep in gp offices and places like South Doc but it is because of time wasters like that. They are the gatekeeper for the doctors and they have to prioritise who gets seen. If it was sorted at a pharmacy it's obviously fairly minor.

I would be mortified going to the doctor with something like that.
Congrats to the south doc nurse!! You played a blinder.

I’m sorry, think her story went from her ringing south doc to her dad ringing south doc ! It’s all too much . She’s so childish . And she really shouldn’t be online giving out about south doc , it looks like such a bad reflection on her

She is such a drama queen, I'm glad South Doc told her to where to go, some cheek of her dissing them. Sorry she can't go to London is more than likely the reason she threw the rattle from the pram. Would you be able after transplant swanning about , unreal. She is a very spoiled child/adult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.