Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she’s not all there. She acts younger than a teenager. Thinks everything is hilarious and that she’s a scream. Uses the most boring content and I mean boring! Like wtf what weird foods do ye eat? Who gives a tit? And no matter what won’t let go of her cancer story even though she got the name changed. She would have no followers if she did. Also does Barry ever get a break? And that bleeping manky looking camisole thing she keeps wearing 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think cos see got sick when she was still fairly young she never had the chance to grow up properly...

Reactions: 6
I’m convinced she’s not all there. She acts younger than a teenager. Thinks everything is hilarious and that she’s a scream. Uses the most boring content and I mean boring! Like wtf what weird foods do ye eat? Who gives a tit? And no matter what won’t let go of her cancer story even though she got the name changed. She would have no followers if she did. Also does Barry ever get a break? And that bleeping manky looking camisole thing she keeps wearing 🤢🤢🤢
Its an act to get people to like her , shes a narcissist her town disgusted with her ,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think cos see got sick when she was still fairly young she never had the chance to grow up properly...
Sorry I don’t buy that at all. Even more of a reason to grow up quicker when life has its challenges like that. And she’s a mother ffs. Incredible immature, childish and selfish but enabled by her parents and partner no doubt.
I can also vouch for the fact she’s the talk of the town, there was a lot of money raised locally aside from the GFM. People giving when they didn’t have it to give. My own Nanny donated out of her pension god love her. How she is brazen enough to show her face after deceiving people like that goes beyond me. Shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her legacy is so shameful. I saw a go fund me in passing today,I was in pennneys and didn’t get a chance to read it but it was about some poor child with cancer and they were looking for financial help.
My first thought was ‘sure is treatment not paid for?’ Whereas before this ‘lady’ did what she did, i defo would have donated at least a tenner. I’m between 2 minds, I feel so bad for genuine cases but she has done sooo much damage for a cause she claims to try to help.
Shame on her!!

can someone from her area Tell us about what the locals did/gave? And what the consensus is now.
How does she show her face? I think I’d emigrate if I single handedly was the cause for turning people off donating to a child’s go fund me.. now there is an article a journo should do

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When you donate to a GFM where treatment is staying in Ireland your effectively donating to relieve financially pressure from the family. We have a public funded health system and patients can apply for a medical card. It’s the fuel/parking costs, perhaps loss of income from not only the patient but also their spouse.
It’s one of the reasons many couples get serious illness cover and income protection.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When you donate to a GFM where treatment is staying in Ireland your effectively donating to relieve financially pressure from the family. We have a public funded health system and patients can apply for a medical card. It’s the fuel/parking costs, perhaps loss of income from not only the patient but also their spouse.
It’s one of the reasons many couples get serious illness cover and income protection.
Yep we pay an obscene amount for critical illness and life insurance every month. Just in case. It’s literally a 1/3 of our mortgage

• Heart
When a child has cancer the financial burden is huge. Usually both parents have to give up work due to the trauma but also because the treatment is so grueling it takes more than one person to support the child.

An adults battle with cancer is nothing compared to a Child's. Her legacy is that I won't give to any GFM now either. Shame on her greed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The full extent of money raised for her will never be known. You can imagine the amount of small fundraisers (coffee mornings, raffles etc.) that would have been done, as well as one off private donations. A few hundred/thousand here and there adds up on top of the main GFM and the Voduz one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her biggest regret is not having a baby shower for her daughter. Seriously like??

I absolutely accept there are expenses outside of treatment for someone with a sick child or partner, I was in Dublin yest and the parking and tolls would sicken you.
And they are good causes.. my point sadly was that my first reaction was to doubt and question and be cynical … which it never was before .
she’s done a lot of damage and she’s regretting not having a stupid party? She has a lot more than that to regret if only she had some insight or self awareness

I absolutely accept there are expenses outside of treatment for someone with a sick child or partner, I was in Dublin yest and the parking and tolls would sicken you.
And they are good causes.. my point sadly was that my first reaction was to doubt and question and be cynical … which it never was before .
she’s done a lot of damage and she’s regretting not having a stupid party? She has a lot more than that to regret if only she had some insight or self awareness
Sorry My post came across as critical of yours I didn't mean it to it was more in agreement. I was more trying to compare a family with a Child with Cancer and what she went through.
There is no comparison. She raised money to support her partner looking after her but that wasn't the case she was in the hospital and her partner could work and family take care of a child. A family with a Child with Cancer can't just drop the child off at the hospital and video call.

And your so right I now don't give either and would have in the past. That's what her greed has done.

• Sad
We lost a child to cancer. We had a go fund me organised. It never reached anything like the amounts she had and I accounted for every penny. It’s such an incredibly expensive time when your child is sick. I was very very grateful for it. Meant I could spend time with my child which was so so precious without worrying about money.

We are literally only back on our feet now though years later. The go fund me covered travel and the like. We did not profit and there was no money extra. We still were broken from it financially never mind our hearts.

I do still donate to local causes. But I’m much more wary of bigger ones like hers was where I’d have no connection. Like an eejit I did donate too but what can I say I took her to be more honourable than she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Of course her friend just happened to send her a gift card just before she had to do an ad for them. That was handy🙄🙄

• Haha
I think the organisers of go gofundmes need to be more transparent and be up front and say it's to cover day to day costs. Be honest and dont say for treatment cost when most people know it's free but they wont say because they know if they dont pull on the heart strings about paying for treatment they wont raise as much money

So believable 🙄😂
Omg she has the neck of the devil saying the friend sent the gift card when only week or two ago she wad on doing a collab about the super value gift cards.
Do she actually think people are thick or what.
Theses insta wans will do anything to promote their page and collabs its actually laughable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.