Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don’t buy that at all. Even more of a reason to grow up quicker when life has its challenges like that. And she’s a mother ffs. Incredible immature, childish and selfish but enabled by her parents and partner no doubt.
I can also vouch for the fact she’s the talk of the town, there was a lot of money raised locally aside from the GFM. People giving when they didn’t have it to give. My own Nanny donated out of her pension god love her. How she is brazen enough to show her face after deceiving people like that goes beyond me. Shameless
I agree. She used the ones to maximise as much sympathy as she could
So believable 🙄😂
Confirms that she’s a compulsive liar. Begging for make up artists this weekend, west for the tags and free session to follow.

Reactions: 2
Out of everyone on Instagram Shannen Joyce just sickens me the most with her stealing, her lies and her manipulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jezs it's a great day for the bloggers jules off getting waxing etc burbs trying to blast her belly and your wan here same getting the auld beauty treatments a sur God love them they need the pampering.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree. She used the ones to maximise as much sympathy as she could

Confirms that she’s a compulsive liar. Begging for make up artists this weekend, west for the tags and free session to follow.
So she doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her and at her happiness, thats clear after she bleeding her instagram follow dry , and has loads of other people’s money in the bank , ignorance and narcissistic shining through

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They think she bought the house
I thought she was moving from one rented to another, or is that lies too?
Easy for her if she's bought it and a guilty conscience if bought and lying.
Go fund me, even some, for a deposit.
Her on sick, the mam on carers no doubt handing over to Shannen, Barry on pup and foxers...living the life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her on sick, the mam on carers no doubt handing over to Shannen, Barry on pup and foxers...living the life.
Think its rented but sure god only knows

Her engagement and story views have been bad lately and the algorithm is getting the blame. I've a feeling its not that and could be more that the stories are💩

Reactions: 5
See the way she said oh I want to work with big brands !! You’re as boring as paint drying and as dull as tit. The sad thing is without your illness your needy personality is a turn off. No one wants to answer what weird food do you eat? Also you keep whining and moaning more than you ever did when you were sick. Also you’re a thief.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See the way she said oh I want to work with big brands !! You’re as boring as paint drying and as dull as tit. The sad thing is without your illness your needy personality is a turn off. No one wants to answer what weird food do you eat? Also you keep whining and moaning more than you ever did when you were sick. Also you’re a thief.
They are all blaming the algorithm but it’s actually people are sick of them and the shite content

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dont think she would announce to insta she bought house , after getting that amount through lies on insta , was for sale , ild say down the road we’re lucky it went up for sale etc... dramatics

Vicky will come on to the late late show tonight as postive as she has been through her whole illness.
By god she would teach some people
How to be as postive as they can.
Some just thrive on the past and negativity .
They cant seem to move on everything they do or say has to focus back on their I'llness.
Why they cant just come on with a story without allways referring to their illness.vicky knows her time is limited but is trying to focus on the next step to Christmas to be with her family.

Reactions: 10
Vicky will come on to the late late show tonight as postive as she has been through her whole illness.
By god she would teach some people
How to be as postive as they can.
Some just thrive on the past and negativity .
They cant seem to move on everything they do or say has to focus back on their I'llness.
Why they cant just come on with a story without allways referring to their illness.vicky knows her time is limited but is trying to focus on the next step to Christmas to be with her family.
Shannen will come on and tag the late late, or Vicky, and will call her her inspiration. She's bound to associate herself with Vicky in some shape or form.

Vicky Phelan on the late late show…. So dignified, a genuinely lovely lady & got a standing ovation ….. No need to say anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's no comparison between vicky's dignity and her fight to live and Shannen's carry on. Shannen is an immature child. It nearly chokes her to praise vicky

Reactions: 6
Her Instagram is so depressing 😭 all she does is moan and whinge. She should close it down and live a happy healthy life with her family. She won’t make it as an influencer.
People were only following her because she was sick. It happens all the time

Reactions: 10
Her Instagram is so depressing 😭 all she does is moan and whinge. She should close it down and live a happy healthy life with her family. She won’t make it as an influencer.
People were only following her because she was sick. It happens all the time
I find her so unlikeable and disengenuous

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s being honest about the algorithm. She’s haemorrhaging followers daily. That doesn’t mean people aren’t seeing her. It means they’re seeing her and actively making a decision to stop seeing her cos she’s chronically boring

Also the big brave ‘I’m ok’ when she leaves her bedroom.. he hello? I think she expects everyone to gush and call her brave and inspiring .
she doesn’t care about the message but screenshots it and posts it and writes tonne about it.
also- calling that person disgusting. What about be kind??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.