Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is a charity page private?
Isn't the whole theory behind a charity is that is for everyone and has clear accountability to all? Making some private Charity sounds dodgy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is a charity page private?
Isn't the whole theory behind a charity is that is for everyone and has clear accountability to all? Making some private Charity sounds dodgy.
Its a support group shes creating , people be writing their personal medical business, ild say thats why its private, its not a charity group, this is a decoy to distract people from money she received

Its a support group shes creating , people be writing their personal medical business, ild say thats why its private, its not a charity group, this is a decoy to distract people from money she received
She's setting up a private group on Instagram for selling clothes and giving the money to charity. That shouldn't be private in my opinion.

Would it not be a nicer idea to donate the clothes to a cancer charity shop.
Considering she spends her life grabbing free stuff and the clothes are probably free anyway so making a profit out of them is despicable but I’d expect nothing more from this chancer. They cover themselves by trying to include a percentage to charity but if she donates a euro that’s a percentage so she’s covered 🤬🤬 Anyway would anyone seriously buy smelly second hand clothes 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
So must be reading here or else got backlash about those vitamins she’s now peddling. Message to speak to your GP if you are taking other meds. How’s about leave the health advice to the professionals that know what they are talking about. Can’t be much of a company if they need an Instagram nobody to advertise their vitamin’s

Reactions: 3
She's setting up a private group on Instagram for selling clothes and giving the money to charity. That shouldn't be private in my opinion.
Awe stop that has to be illegal u have to be a registered charity to do that , definitely taking the piss if she does that

Reactions: 1
Awe stop that has to be illegal u have to be a registered charity to do that , definitely taking the piss if she does that
She has a box on her stories to put your name in so she can add you to what she calls close friends. I read it wrong first time a % goes to a charity. And don't be joining if u only want to gawk.

Last edited:
I was going to sit down tonight and buy a lot of my xmas gifts on line
Some of them luna products but when I saw what insta huns were gifted the sets tonight not a hope was i buying them.
The mind boggles why lisa gifted them to those bloggers it's not that she needs their publicity

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You would swear she was the first person to ever move house. If she stopoed whining about it and just got on with it she'd be better off

I just watched the Vicky Phelan update for the third time. That woman embodies all that it means to be dignified, respectful and brave. Despite all of the adversity that she has faced, she maintains a positive demeanour and actually updates her concerned followers- even though she owes them nothing. Thanks a restaurant for comping her and her daughter lunch. Shannen on the other hand- Anglo Irish were more transparent than her.

Shannen- is constantly whining. God forgiving me- but the girl has shown herself to be incredibly greedy, flouts covid restrictions the whole time, and grossly exaggerated her symptoms for financial gain. That she has actually had the audacity to comment on Vicky’s page- I wouldn’t have the nerve if I’d pulled what she had. I don’t know what it is- her whole identity is tied up in “Big C” but thank god for her- she’s absolutely fine. And please god- it’ll stay that way. Until she donates that surplus money to charity- im going to see her as the merciless schemer that she is. If she had raised the money with full transparency- it was to make their lives comfortable.. blah blah. Instead she painted herself as borderline palliative and didn’t clarify until the money was in her account. duck, Vicky would give anything for another year. Shannen gave her souls for a couple of hundred grand.

Reactions: 23
I just watched the Vicky Phelan update for the third time. That woman embodies all that it means to be dignified, respectful and brave. Despite all of the adversity that she has faced, she maintains a positive demeanour and actually updates her concerned followers- even though she owes them nothing. Thanks a restaurant for comping her and her daughter lunch. Shannen on the other hand- Anglo Irish were more transparent than her.

Shannen- is constantly whining. God forgiving me- but the girl has shown herself to be incredibly greedy, flouts covid restrictions the whole time, and grossly exaggerated her symptoms for financial gain. That she has actually had the audacity to comment on Vicky’s page- I wouldn’t have the nerve if I’d pulled what she had. I don’t know what it is- her whole identity is tied up in “Big C” but thank god for her- she’s absolutely fine. And please god- it’ll stay that way. Until she donates that surplus money to charity- im going to see her as the merciless schemer that she is. If she had raised the money with full transparency- it was to make their lives comfortable.. blah blah. Instead she painted herself as borderline palliative and didn’t clarify until the money was in her account. duck, Vicky would give anything for another year. Shannen gave her souls for a couple of hundred grand.
And thats why people wont give to go fund now, Shannen had everything paid for re cancer , dont know how she shows her face

I just thought it was pretty insensitive to leave her post up about getting her hair done that day, when later Vicky put up her video giving her update. Shannen should have taken it down and put it up another day.....I think that would have been the right thing to do,

the absolute cheek of her to say that moving house is up there with illness or death.
Yes it’s a total pain to move house and pack up boxes, but esp this week with Vicky phelan back in the news, it’s so tone deaf. I’m sure Vicky would give anything to have only the inconvenience of a house move in front of her.. instead she has to contemplate leaving her beautiful children forever at such a young age.
Jesus shannen, read the room and stop sounding so silly, self indulgent and pathetic.
And grow the f up… and stop looking for sympathy for ordinary every day things that people do- colds, flus, moving.. just shut up and get on with it.
Interesting to check her social blades.. losing hundreds of followers every month. Evidently I’m not the only one who’s sick of her self indulgent rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 20
the absolute cheek of her to say that moving house is up there with illness or death.
Yes it’s a total pain to move house and pack up boxes, but esp this week with Vicky phelan back in the news, it’s so tone deaf. I’m sure Vicky would give anything to have only the inconvenience of a house move in front of her.. instead she has to contemplate leaving her beautiful children forever at such a young age.
Jesus shannen, read the room and stop sounding so silly, self indulgent and pathetic.
And grow the f up… and stop looking for sympathy for ordinary every day things that people do- colds, flus, moving.. just shut up and get on with it.
Interesting to check her social blades.. losing hundreds of followers every month. Evidently I’m not the only one who’s sick of her self indulgent rubbish
Cheek of her putting up a competition with €500 euro voucher for brown thomas. , very generous for someone been out of work , 😤

Reactions: 5
I had cancer 2.moved house in middle of last round chemo start radiation.top it all of went into first lockdown it was not even in same category of having cancer.that was so sick twisted to even compare it to illness it was breeze in park as I knew I be alive to see my new home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cheek of her putting up a competition with €500 euro voucher for brown thomas. , very generous for someone been out of work , 😤
Very generous, but then she has a bank account credit union account full of other peoples money!!

I had cancer 2.moved house in middle of last round chemo start radiation.top it all of went into first lockdown it was not even in same category of having cancer.that was so sick twisted to even compare it to illness it was breeze in park as I knew I be alive to see my new home.
And I bet you didn’t have 170k in a bank account from generous decent people who believed she was a “hardship “ case as she portrayed

My God wouldent some people want to watch vicky's tribe video about positivity.
I dont think I've ever seen someone who dwells so much on the negative side of a illness.

Very generous, but then she has a bank account credit union account full of other peoples money!!
Absolutely meet a girl from Youghal, mentioned her name , her name is muck there , people very angry , the anxiety and sickness posts are for instagram, be down the town a hour later , no one from there will ever buy anything she promotes, so all she has is her insta , and telling lies, to keep her narcissistic account afloat , shameful for genuine people who need go fund

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.