Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it grotesque that she is standing there in a photo with a big grin and champagne in her handy celebrating? Maybe I’m just bitter, she harps on about how unwell she was, my own mother is fighting a terminal diagnoses and we’d give anything to see her through this.
Oh for god’s sake- good to know Tattle has now made it illegal and “grotesque” to celebrate finishing chemo. Better get the memo to all my family members/friends who have celebrated getting through their treatment over the years - how DARE they 🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 9
Oh for god’s sake- good to know Tattle has now made it illegal and “grotesque” to celebrate finishing chemo. Better get the memo to all my family members/friends who have celebrated getting through their treatment over the years - how DARE they 🙄🙄🙄.
Pull your oar in a bit.
People here who have been through the experiences if chemo have given their reaction to Shannen's reaction. Getting second hand knowledge from family/friends isn't quite the same.
This is tattle.

Reactions: 18
Some of the messages were defo a little harsh but I don't think anyone is saying not to celebrate. It's a huge milestone, she should defo celebrate. I think it's just coming back to that forever asked question "why feel the need to share it on Instagram". She could've posted a lovely post thanking the staff for their help, saying she was going to celebrate with family and friends. It would've been more tasteful to those who are going through similar and might not have such good news at this difficult time of a particularly difficult year!

Reactions: 9
Most do it with dignity

Instead he will gush all over her and tell her how much of an inspiration she is
Sure she's a hero don't ye know, inspiring the nation flogging cheap tat. Not an ounce of integrity in her

Reactions: 8
€180 for a selfie light in the middle of a pandemic using Gofund me funds, she is completely brazen, the brass neck of her, tone deaf
Accepted another lot of free stuff from Ryan Tubridy this morning . No decency or manners to speak up and say to him people have been over generous already to our family please pass the toys and make up to a worthy family . That would take breeding though 🤬

• Wow
Accepted another lot of free stuff from Ryan Tubridy this morning . No decency or manners to speak up and say to him people have been over generous already to our family please pass the toys and make up to a worthy family . That would take breeding though 🤬
I didnt get to hear . What did she get the grabby mare ?

Reactions: 3
I didn’t hear but he reminds me of the St Vincent de Paul always giving to the wrong people! No offence please if you are struggling and they looked after you! But where I live it’s always the wrong families!!

Reactions: 23
A Barbie house and dolls for Roisin and €200 worth of Charlotte Tilbury for herself - to share with Barry. Not a word about the GF page.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A Barbie house and dolls for Roisin and €200 worth of Charlotte Tilbury for herself - to share with Barry. Not a word about the GF page.
Ffs.
Apples into an Orchard.
Obviously RTubridy has no idea of the gf page.
How does one contact him? A collective load of DMs needed.

She's being buying followers over the last week....well spent🙄🙄 gf me money.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im sick to death of this grabby yolk . So many people with terminal cancer and not a penny to their name . On tubridy show to " have the chats " . You mean to just rub her ego bigger than it already is . She is the just like Gorry . Thinks she's the only person in Ireland with problems/cancer . Genuinely want to write an email to the tubridy show about having her on . They need to highlight more than just me me me shannen. A dose ..

If someone gives her st Vincent de Paul vouchers this year they need their head examined . People mean well but this one is the definition of greed

• Heart
When I used to follow rachel gory from day one she dident sit easy with me at all but of course I was afraid to give my opinion I thought I was being horrible thinking bad of her till I saw other people felt the same im so glad I did not tune in to today's interview I'd hate to have to buy a new radio if I smashed it .

Reactions: 15
Those links for h & m that she’s sharing are they AF links ? It brings you to the rstyle page and redirects you I am sure that’s affiliated ...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.