Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last Friday finished me following her she was as bad if on par with Just Jordan and Rachel Gorrey with all the AF, swipe ups & Colabs.. it was like a race with her. I have unfollowed a lot of them but as there pages are not private I do take a look when mentioned on here but most of the time I forget about them. A lot of what is said here is way more honest than any of the Instagramers and it just goes to show every single one of us is fighting something in our lives the difference is we keep it to ourselves.

Reactions: 15
Panic over for julie and tbe twinies Shannon's uncle to the rescue for the play house.

Reactions: 3
I have to agree with the person above who said its hard to celebrate when there are others who don't have as positive a prognosis as you. We defo felt guilt when celebrating any little milestone when others around us were unsure if they would reach that milestone. Doing so so publically was in bad taste but such is the way of life with these Instagrammers unfortunately. Nothing remains private with them!
This is so true, there's one girl in the UK I follow Georgie Swallow, she's a dote, she was the same as Shannen, 2 times with Non Bodkins lymphoma and she's clear but really suffering with her mental health, early 20"s now infertile, no kids etc, but she's so gracious everytime she celebrates a milestone she always says, I know I'm lucky where others cannot be cured, it's a little thing but it makes her so relatable and likable. To be fair she is a different class to Shannen, she does ads but it's mostly appropriate stuff like skin and hair care after chemo and lounge wear for recovery. No tacky Amazon swipes.

Reactions: 13
She is lucky that it's the type of cancer that can still be cured at relapse there isn't many cancers like that.
I really hope it all works out and I wish her well in her health but Im done I unfollowed last week after black Friday.

It was just so unbelievable that not once did she offer an acknowledgement of how crappy this Christmas is for everyone who income was affected by Covid. Not once. Swipe up swipe up without a care in the world. That isn't what her following was built on.

She isn't an inspiration to me. She isn't raising any awareness other than her own profile. Done adding to her stats.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.