Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see any till you showed where, is there any on the satin Pyjamas one? the af meant to be obvious isn't it?

Reactions: 5
The af is on every single item, has she not got enough money, obviously looking to get a mortgage so has to show some earnings maybe barry should go to work

Reactions: 12
Yes shes hiding them very well she is as cute
So bloody enraging 🤬

as others have said re the mortgage. I wonder if she is making it seem like she is “working” so that she can justify how she managed to get a mortgage and that it’s not the GFM that paid for it 🤬
We see you Shannen

Reactions: 9
Can you report her to advertising regulations for an AF that small and white blending in ? She is dirty out. Wish she would piss off insta

She's going to show us men's clothes now. Barry doesn't want to be left out . He will be doing a clothes haul next. They have the easy money all sewn up

Reactions: 4
Lost 330 followers then day after takes the account off private to gain them back on the requests she knew she'd get after turning private like they all do 🤣
Last year she had a fit , one day , lost 200 followers, in a day when she announced she got the all clear, was very odd, instead of being ecstatic about being well , she was concerned about follows

• Wow
Reactions: 8
First time poster. Those AFs hidden like a absolute snake. There has to be something illegal about it?!

Reactions: 10
She is enraging me tonight. Sob story yesterday and still sell sell sell. People are struggling big time and all these assholes getting deliveries every day. Trying to flog tit to people that can't afford it and struggling to feed their children. Then they show the huge amount of food they get for free. duck right off. I'm sorry she's sick but be sick and stay off IG. People donated to her Gf and she's rubbing their noses in it.

Spot the AF here . Top corner hidden in the white barely, barely visible . She thinks she can get away with everything. This stuff would want to be sent i to tea spill page on insta
Everyone says she’s fake and sneaky in normal life. This jolly happy cancer victim is all a clever act. Just feel so sorry for the lovely kind people who donated their savings to someone who pretended she was a “hardship” case. Her partner must have no morals either to allow that carry on. My husband and family would provide for me and wouldn’t dream of taking charity when it not justified. From a medical point if view she should be banned of Instagram for supplying medical advice unwarranted and needle administration.

Trying to find those AF on her post is like looking at a where’s wally picture ! I have no issue with AF but I have a huge issue with people trying to be sneaky about it 🤬

Reactions: 13
Everyone says she’s fake and sneaky in normal life. This jolly happy cancer victim is all a clever act. Just feel so sorry for the lovely kind people who donated their savings to someone who pretended she was a “hardship” case. Her partner must have no morals either to allow that carry on. My husband and family would provide for me and wouldn’t dream of taking charity when it not justified. From a medical point if view she should be banned of Instagram for supplying medical advice unwarranted and needle administration.
She was tore into before for showing how to administer those injections by nurses and she said that herself . Yet here she is at it again

She was tore into before for showing how to administer those injections by nurses and she said that herself . Yet here she is at it again
As i previously said I'm sorry she's going through this but STOP with the victim tit. I have a friend, a single parent who's going through breast cancer and she's major struggling and she would never in a million years go online to beg. She has a wonderful family and friends and we'll get her through. No need to prostitute herself. Shannen got an obscene amount in the GF. Should have left it at that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.