Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is lucky that it's the type of cancer that can still be cured at relapse there isn't many cancers like that.
I really hope it all works out and I wish her well in her health but Im done I unfollowed last week after black Friday.

It was just so unbelievable that not once did she offer an acknowledgement of how crappy this Christmas is for everyone who income was affected by Covid. Not once. Swipe up swipe up without a care in the world. That isn't what her following was built on.

She isn't an inspiration to me. She isn't raising any awareness other than her own profile. Done adding to her stats.
Yes I unfollowed last Friday also. People struggling and she’s flogging left & right. It really is all about me me..

On the radio today with Tubridy 🙄
To talk about me me!! No thanks.

This is it @Snazzy 😀😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wonder will she address her gfm and how she kept it all unlike saoirse who just took what they needed and donated the rest..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I unfollowed last Friday also. People struggling and she’s flogging left & right. It really is all about me me..

To talk about me me!! No thanks.

This is it @Snazzy 😀😀
Her fear is that treatment Completed her attention will cease. She’s never too sick for interviews or press drops or getting charity. The people still strug with cancer with dignity are those to be admired from a height. You’re the real inspiration .

Reactions: 9
If you Google Voduz go fund me Shannon there is over £2000 in it the last person donated only 3 months ago!

Reactions: 3
She will ya!! She counting it as we speak I’d say!! 😂😂
Off out spending it , you mean ? ! 🤯🙄🤮 She’s an absolute scrounger . I’d say she’ll have a great time now that more shops are open. She keeps telling everyone how they’ll have an amazing Christmas , I’m sure they will , everything paid for by other people

Reactions: 6
Off out spending it , you mean ? ! 🤯🙄🤮 She’s an absolute scrounger . I’d say she’ll have a great time now that more shops are open. She keeps telling everyone how they’ll have an amazing Christmas , I’m sure they will , everything paid for by other people
Looking for clothes for the child this morning! I took a quick look! 😀 just go get what you need without everyone know it fgs..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it grotesque that she is standing there in a photo with a big grin and champagne in her handy celebrating? Maybe I’m just bitter, she harps on about how unwell she was, my own mother is fighting a terminal diagnoses and we’d give anything to see her through this.
Aw sorry to hear about your mother. Xx Agree found that grin with the champagne too much - she’s rubbing people up the wrong way

Reactions: 4
€180 for a selfie light in the middle of a pandemic using Gofund me funds, she is completely brazen, the brass neck of her, tone deaf

Reactions: 11
She says in her post “I have teamed up with “ I’m presuming she is collaborating with them and probably didn’t pay a penny for the light , or maybe she did we will never know because she isn’t fond of telling the truth !
€180 for a selfie light in the middle of a pandemic using Gofund me funds, she is completely brazen, the brass neck of her, tone deaf

Reactions: 2
On one hand she will say she is vulnerable and can't see anyone or go anywhere next thing she is off at the bank, post office, food shopping, dump 🙈

I hope Ryan mentions her go fund me considering the point he made last week to Saoirse that they donated excess rather than spend on other items.

Reactions: 7
On one hand she will say she is vulnerable and can't see anyone or go anywhere next thing she is off at the bank, post office, food shopping, dump 🙈

I hope Ryan mentions her go fund me considering the point he made last week to Saoirse that they donated excess rather than spend on other items.
And a the Voduez go fund me one still opened for her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.