Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
The child is well loved at home. Lots of aunties, grandparents etc that are well capable of minding the child. She's young enough to let it go over her head, but old enough to understand about mammy. There are children coping with far more critical situations and they're dealing with it. She's not unique. And lucky enough she's got parents that don't have to go out to work and make up the money for to pay the rent while in the middle of all this. Surely they realise this? I think they're making too much of a mountain with it and getting the public involved is just looking for attention.
My husband spent the best part of a year in hospital in Dublin and I'm down south. 4 kids. No family. I had a few kind neighbours and friends who did school runs or I just brought them with me, missing school, to see their dad once or twice a week. I did that in a small car, up and down the motorway. Paid for my own diesel and accommodation when needed.
Shannen is making mountains and playing out her hard decisions and planning for nothing else only attention.

Reactions: 16

Taylor17

VIP Member
Shannen doesn't like anyone stealing her thunder. She's the only warrior out there battling cancer, in her head. Some people are nothing without their tale of woe. That little girl Saoirse and her mother are an example of people making a difference to someone else's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Freddie101

I personally have no intention of going near a bar or restaurant this side of 2021 and I didn’t just finish my last session of chemo with a bone marrow transplant scheduled for the new year.
“Do as a say not as I do”, comes to mind with this one 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I have a lot of sympathy for what she is going through in relation to her diagnosis. She doesn’t bother me regarding all the freebies she gets - typical instahun. But the go fund me page was a complete disregard for people’s kindness. Very greedy on her part to let it get so high. She addressed it once and I would think that’s it. She’s a tough nut, I hoped she would do the right thing and donate anything she won’t need for treatment to someone else going through it, but I don’t that will happen. I think go fund me pages should be capped at the target, otherwise why put a target up in the first place.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Have to agree with you! The girl has cancer for a third time lads. The Go Fund me was set up to ensure all her expenses were covered.. anyone who donated knew what they were donating towards. Can we not take it for what it is.. a young mother undergoing treatment for a third time with cancer.. the next transplant could literally cure her or kill her, its a very dangerous procedure this time round, and is exceptionally hard on the body, it also means any temp spike or even a cold could have dire cosequences.. Can we bit a bit nicer maybe?
Course no one wishes her harm.

The point I stand by is the go fund me was excessive it was completely OTT to let it run until it went over 100 grand.
It's opened my eyes to go fund me and going forward I'll be careful about what I donate too

TikToc

VIP Member
The GFM was originally set up because they all had to move to Dublin, The new car was to make her trips to Dublin more comfortable, she is full of shit. Her Dad is the one taking her to appointments, so new car not doing that. Hospital supplies a house for recovery, so what does she need a different house for? Now no-one except her is moving to Dublin. She needs to explain herself to all the fools that donated

TinaGP

VIP Member
I don’t know where to start with this individual, I honestly don’t. She sickens me and I don’t even follow her , I would never lower myself to follow someone so sneaky . It doesn’t sit right with me at all that she just is living her best life with this gf money ( which in my opinion , she went on the beg for by using her cancer story, but an exaggerated version to get more people to donate , to get more money ,perhaps and again, that is what I think , it’s my opinion ) ,the baby grows ? I find very hard to believe that story , the af hidden in white is just wrong ( I want to report her for this ) , surely that’s illegal or something? I’m not up to speed on what’s allowed and what’s not on Instagram , but that seems very wrong to me .

Also, she should 100% NOT be on there giving people medical advice , she is not a medical professional! And that rant she went on , made no sense . Also, why get so rattled if you think you’re in the right and everyone here is in the wrong ?

Last edited:

Anynews.

VIP Member
No mention of Saoirse or the fund raiser. Not surprised really! Wonder did she donate?
Big C will go quiet after this little girl doing what she did, I didn’t see the toy show only what I have read in line. She should be hanging her head in shame.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I said it earlier. Im holding my breath to see how reckless she will get before her admission on Jan 5th which is her birthday if you didn't hear that for the 12345th time .

• Haha

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
The poor child shipped off to bed last night while mammy enjoyed her free food and now shipped off again so mammy can go out 🙄 going on about ivf🙄 sure she’s hardly taking all the precautions she should be to make sure she’s still around for the child she actually has.
Just because you can go out doesn’t mean you should.
The advice to someone in her position would be not to go to restaurants. This is the same lady who won't go into a supermarket and they do click and collect for her as a high risk person. But 2nd night restaurants open she is out 🤯

Very strange behaviour out of her.

One day I'm worried for scan results next day putting herself in s risky situation with Covid.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
A Barbie house and dolls for Roisin and €200 worth of Charlotte Tilbury for herself - to share with Barry. Not a word about the GF page.

• Wow
  • Sick

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
It’s all about attention & she picks & chooses the reason. Last chemo let’s celebrate. Second last chemo let’s celebrate. Lockdown let’s celebrate. I was on a podcast let’s celebrate. Transplant is over let’s celebrate. OR when she’s in a different mood for attention (when the heat is on her or she’s caught out sharing AF links).... poor me last night out before transplant, poor me all alone for transplant, poor me and my free PR gifts by the fire. Poor old vulnerable me, please light candles for me, which won’t matter when I continue to break government guidelines anyway. Oh yes. Poor old me, celebrations or commiserations I’ll change the story whatever way attention flows
She is a fuckin disgrace. I see on her latest post she says that she got clearance from her own medical team and that her bloods had been checked etc before she decided to out. What?? So just cos her bloods came back ok, what, that means she couldn't still pick up Covid and be in danger? She says that they sat at 2 different tables and only just had a 2 second photograph and then spread again. Reckon it took more than 2 seconds to push 2 tables together, pose for a photo and split again. Also, if it was only a 2 second photo, why the need to physically push to tables together? Why would you need tables for a photo?

• Haha
  • Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the other cancer patients going through the same with out the fall back of so much GoFundMe money
You may be sure there are patients who will not have some one 24/7 to stay with them due to family commitments etc
I presume the hospital provides the accommodation for after care so if anything goes wrong you are near the hospital
It's so annoying seeing all the freebies sent to bloggers wouldent it be nice if the goodies were sent to long term patients in hospitals .
I personally would be more inclined to buy then from those companys.
It just irritates me when bloggers ask for advice about a product knowing by doing so a freebie will be sent

Jaffacakes85

I dm'd the bar in question this morning. To be fair they got back to me now.
Said there were 2 tables booked under 2 different names. They are aware there are pictures going around and they were very sorry and were told it was just a quick picture taken. I told them that a lot of people were unhappy with it, and seems he was conned into having 2 tables booked, and they've acknowledged that.
FYI the owner of the bar in question is the boyfriend of one of the girls pictured. Make of that what you will!

• Wow
  • Angry

HawTEA

I think she has some neck giving out about people getting their bits done when she was a fiend for it herself. Pot kettle black. Tbh I hope revenue come after her for the income she gained, technically charity donations but when it’s not being used for charity purposes surely this can be investigated? She’s her own worst enemy, loose lips sink ships

You don't accidentally hide the AF link.... she's some snake. Just be transparent and honest. She's salty as Hell. I tell you what, she has endless energy to be able to do all those links and posts, I used to be completely wiped after chemo, fingers all twisted.

• Heart

Tinybops

VIP Member
Understandable, however she’s flouting the rules, going shopping for tiles, parties in pubs no mask on and not being cautious. Then preaching to everyone to stay home, it’s extremely contradictory. She’s currently in remission for the third time. Nobody would say a word if she practices what she preaches 🤷🏻‍♀️

Teenytot

VIP Member
Just scrolled back and read the post from josephsgal yesterday. I really think it was Shannen 😬
Only commented here & on gorry always defending them if it’s not shannen it’s someone who thinks it’s ok to use cancer for money, attention and sympathy and also someone who has no problem with using a gfm for personal gain. Neither of these women needed money for actual treatment or to save a life

• Heart