Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anynews.

VIP Member
I wasn’t following here back with the babygrow incident happen, my friend told me about it. At the time I thought “there was sick some sick people in the world”. The go fund me was a complete joke. How can she hold her head high after it got completely out of hand. Why didn’t her boyfriend step in & say enough is enough.
People are losing their jobs or take a paycut but she’s living her best life on others people hard earned cash.
From what’s been quoted here she sent them to herself that’s how I stated looking at her everyone was sharing her baby grow story! All the lovelies on Instagram.

Here for news

Chatty Member
I'd like to think so.
But unfortunately that dark haired girl is different?
Either way, looks like 2 tables shoved together, and over 6 at those tables. And she tagged one of them, definitely 7 on her friends stories.
I know the dark haired girl to see so I recognised her, the other girl I was looking at her top

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Shannen’s cousin set up a Go Fund Me a few days after shannen closed hers. For her son with SMA she had been fighting for the medication for months before Shannen was even a grammer. She set up the gofundme to raise money for a wheelchair accessible car for bringing him to and from appointments.
Shannen donated €50.
Yes €50 a few days after raising €170k.
🙈
I recall that being screenshot at the time by a call out page

Here for news

Chatty Member
Course no one wishes her harm.

The point I stand by is the go fund me was excessive it was completely OTT to let it run until it went over 100 grand.
It's opened my eyes to go fund me and going forward I'll be careful about what I donate too
I do agree it should never have got that high, I personally thought they were right to change the car but that's just my opinion

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
She is the face of the Irish cancer society! She should be stripped of that! Realistically she should have taken what she needed for the year and then donated the rest.

I have seen her " friends " on Instagram saying how she can do what she wants with the money etc! Bullshit. People gave that money in good faith that she would use it for treatment, not cars, rings, fancy hotel stays, fit bits for the whole family and probably a house next year.

I do wish her luck with her journey and treatment etc, of course, but karma will sort the rest out.

€215k!!!!
Oh I can’t even deal with that 🤮

Here for news

Chatty Member
I heard it as they are going to take turns going up to keep things as normal as possible for Roisin, if Barry was there all the time the poor thing wouldn't know what was going on if her mammy and daddy were both suddenly gone, this way Barry will be with Roisin

Here for news

Chatty Member
I've never commented on what they spend it on.
She can do what she wants with it as it wasn't set up as a trust it didn't have any conditions attached other than 'cover expenses' so they technically can buy whatever they want.

Doesn't mean that ppl don't raise their eyebrows are wrong
I didn't mean you did, just that was a big thing that people had issues with at the time

Tinybops

VIP Member
How much did the Go Fund Me page raise?
€175k, not a small amount by any means!

Just curious, did she have IVF to conceive her little girl? I see her in her bio that she has another “baby on ice” they don’t store them for free so I wonder would that be the reason it went up so much? 🤔

Jennymac

VIP Member
It's more than 175 there where a few other go fund me set up by bperfect and vudoz someone mentioned earlier it was 215k
She had her eggs frozen last year because the chemo would make her infertile. Her daughter was conceived naturally