Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS she's just got the Emma Mattress now. Jesus wept, some people haven't even a roof over their head! This greedy witch can well afford to pay for it if she needed one.
Edit. She got two
I must take a look!! No limits with this greedy one.

Reactions: 1
This one is actually vile. I wish no badness on anyone and in particular anyone who is sick but she is manipulating this illness to be greedy and it’s really showing the person she is. She will lose all support and fine herself a lonely woman

Reactions: 7
This one is actually vile. I wish no badness on anyone and in particular anyone who is sick but she is manipulating this illness to be greedy and it’s really showing the person she is. She will lose all support and fine herself a lonely woman
She looks fine to me today and actually every other day!! Can’t stand her if I am honest I used to feel sorry for her but this page put me right plus the fact of the astronomical GFM raised for her!! Absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 9
Why does she always look so f**King smug .
the wig gets taken off when she comes on after hiding an AF link, splurging on something ridiculous, begging for freebies etc. The wig comes out to remind you to allow her be fraudulent because she is having chemo

Reactions: 9
@CailinDeas sending you and your fellow inpatients get better for Christmas or at least Get out to spend some quality time at home.

Her moany post about being separated from her child. I’m permanently separated from mine. She’s so selfish she genuinely does not think others are going through difficulties at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was she not harping on about Roisin in for sleepovers at the weekend and how the fella was demoted to the single bed? Now she's saying Roisin has never slept better than she has in the new matress since before the weekend and advising parents with bad sleepers😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was she not harping on about Roisin in for sleepovers at the weekend and how the fella was demoted to the single bed? Now she's saying Roisin has never slept better than she has in the new matress since before the weekend and advising parents with bad sleepers😂
Haha - I think she was, actually 😂. Too many stories, must be hard to keep things straight!!

Whatever about being gifted the mattress - at this stage I just roll my eyes at that stuff cos they all get gifted things daily, it’s just part of the ‘norm’ now - agreeing to take TWO of them is ridiculous. The company his worse for GIVING two of them. No doubt there are tons of kids out there who’d have been delighted to get a new mattress and this girl takes two freebies... Then she’s saying she “went for the Emma mattress because...” -eh, you didn’t choose or pay for anything, you just accepted a freebie! And then on top of all that, she’s demonstrating how to open it up herself - no doubt part of the agreement for getting the mattresses for nothing, showing us all how even a girl can manage the mattress on her own (imagine!!!) - even though she’s been saying she’s been in terrible pain these last few days, blah blah. Something smells off to me.

Reactions: 12
Haha - I think she was, actually 😂. Too many stories, must be hard to keep things straight!!

Whatever about being gifted the mattress - at this stage I just roll my eyes at that stuff cos they all get gifted things daily, it’s just part of the ‘norm’ now - agreeing to take TWO of them is ridiculous. The company his worse for GIVING two of them. No doubt there are tons of kids out there who’d have been delighted to get a new mattress and this girl takes two freebies... Then she’s saying she “went for the Emma mattress because...” -eh, you didn’t choose or pay for anything, you just accepted a freebie! And then on top of all that, she’s demonstrating how to open it up herself - no doubt part of the agreement for getting the mattresses for nothing, showing us all how even a girl can manage the mattress on her own (imagine!!!) - even though she’s been saying she’s been in terrible pain these last few days, blah blah. Something smells off to me.
She was 100% on with her child in their bed in her stories and saying she slept in there again and Barry was in the spare room . Now she says the child slept on the new mattress all weekend . Pure liar

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The child slept like an angel . Yet Barry was kicked into the spare room the weekend . If you're gonna be an influencer you may get better at lying shannen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s as dull as dishwasher. Zero interest in watching her trying to be an influencer giving us sales pitches. When she is over the transplant and has no tragic storyline she’ll be finished

Reactions: 5
She’s as dull as dishwasher. Zero interest in watching her trying to be an influencer giving us sales pitches. When she is over the transplant and has no tragic storyline she’ll be finished
That one will always create drama

Reactions: 3
The best of it is she said herself today/yesterday that she will be in Dublin until April 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doubt she will bring the mattress with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread title: Big C its great being me 😀 Swipe ups, Go Fund Me, new mattresses, candles and a new car yeah..

Reactions: 10
Wait and see she won’t be in dublin until April. She spun the same story last time, and it didn’t happen. Yes she was there in hospital for a month but she came home then. I just am telling you watch the story change. I’m not suggesting she hasn’t cancer, but a lot of things get exaggerated & you will observe they aren’t as bad in the end. Like everytime she needs a needle we hear about the tugging and the hard veins. If she’s sick she’s vomiting all night & heading to the mercy hospital. There’s no inbetween with her it’s never ‘I just don’t feel 100%’... it’s always the worst case scenario so that’s why I’m slow to believe the full extent of her version. The go fund me being a key example & now the lies about the mattress and Roisins sleep.

Reactions: 11
Wait and see she won’t be in dublin until April. She spun the same story last time, and it didn’t happen. Yes she was there in hospital for a month but she came home then. I just am telling you watch the story change. I’m not suggesting she hasn’t cancer, but a lot of things get exaggerated & you will observe they aren’t as bad in the end. Like everytime she needs a needle we hear about the tugging and the hard veins. If she’s sick she’s vomiting all night & heading to the mercy hospital. There’s no inbetween with her it’s never ‘I just don’t feel 100%’... it’s always the worst case scenario so that’s why I’m slow to believe the full extent of her version. The go fund me being a key example & now the lies about the mattress and Roisins sleep.
I wouldn’t trust a word this fraud says!!

Reactions: 1
Her insta friend Georgie Crawford also got the Emma mattress a few months ago , lets watch all the other 'influencers" will get them, the new "spotlight" ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.