Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I imagine things .. or did she say she was taking a few days off..

But yet is posting away.. more free stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can somebody post the link to the new thread, strangely nothing is showing up for me.

When is she in Cork for the restaurant meal she was begging for last week? The absolute self pity is unreal.

Everyone I know with cancer myself included, we're SO grateful to be here for Christmas, to get to see our families, I got out of hospital tomorrow, I feel like I have won the lottery.

I have a very uncertain plan next year, but I am embracing today, living in the moment and I will worry about everything else when I have to.

I actually feel sorry for her that she has not learnt that live in the moment more. None of us know what's ahead, why waste precious time now worrying when you could be embracing the moment creating new memories.

I think the GFM has destroyed her, she has everything she ever wanted except what money cannot buy. I fear she will realise too late that greed and possessions will never make her happy.

I would apply the same to practically every blogger, they look so unhappy and devoid of joy, I think Covid has truly exposed it as a hollow vacuous profession full of extremely shallow wannabes.It makes me sad for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
CailinDeas you are so so right I wish you every best wish for Christmas and that you will be home to your family it is people like you that are a inspiration no GFM no insta pages or freebies just pure kindness and human nature thinking of you x

Reactions: 8
You can request your money back I saw it in another post if you paid through PayPal.
Jesus she didn’t even manage to stay off Instagram 24 hours after all the dramatic announcement. She’s more worried that everyone sees the plaster rather than attending to her family. Take a break girl 🤬🤬 -

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cant believe she came on to clarify that she isnt coming off instagram fully. Of course she isnt as that would mean stepping off the money train! 🙄

Go and spend Christmas with your family Shannen!

Also is she really asking her doctor questions from her instagram followers?! How bloody cheeky of her. He is her doctor. I am sure he is busy enough with his own patients. The self entitlement of this girl is unbelievable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
You would have to laugh when the insta huns come on and say omg I'm shocked this arrived today.surely the companys contact them first for an address so no it's no surprise when the goodies arrive.for once wouldn't it be lovely when the companys approach them with the freebies that they say look thanks so much but I have plenty please donate to a hospice etc.

She was sweating it in case companies and followers thought she was gonna leave insta . Absolitely pathetic coming on to clarify that in fact she isn't leaving , in fact she isn't even getting it off it for the bloody day

Reactions: 10
So true! She’s probably afraid of missing out on some more free stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she had any compassion she would keep the freebie bits and bring in a big box of things for hospice or even to the lovely nurses helping her.

A nurses job is hard enough but through covid/lockdown it’s even harder! I cried to them more times when I was having treatment on my own during lockdown. they were honestly so kind to me. So much respect for them ❤ I’d give them a million euro if I had it and that’s the truth 🙌🏻

• Heart
Can someone start a new thread and link it here?
I can't do it on my phone and I'm useless at this stuff anyway, it'd end up in Rave🤪
New thread title suggestions please.
Big C and Me, breaking covid rules, go fund me, freebies, drama, cause it's all about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's out and about again, unbelievable
Of all places, the market down the Marina. 🙄 Very busy spot, especially when it's midday.
I suppose she had her plasters on show to gain sympathy.🙄
She'll be like Rachel Gorry soon when she plays with her necklace for sympathy while having the chats.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Of all places, the market down the Marina. 🙄 Very busy spot, especially when it's midday.
She'll be like Rachel Gorry soon when she plays with her necklace for sympathy while having the chats.
No wig, must be roasting in Cork today 🤪

Reactions: 2
The Marina market she’s unbelievable it’s bitter cold down there, I haven’t been but she is just asking to catch something!! She should give back the money!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.