Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the 200 day return guarantee. So you can sleep on it for a few months and if you don’t like it return it and they’ll resell it!? 🙈
Yes!! I can't remember where I read it, possibly on another forum here, but the company themselves have apparently said that they just put a new cover on a (used) mattress which has been returned, they don't just discard mattresses returned within the 28 days 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes!! I can't remember where I read it, possibly on another forum here, but the company themselves have apparently said that they just put a new cover on a (used) mattress which has been returned, they don't just discard mattresses returned within the 28 days 🤢🤢🤢
Nothing like going in to a local shop and trying out your mattress nearly said mistress😂😂 and ordering what suits you. No loyalty to local with this shower. Shame on her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can they get away with that? It is disgusting at the best of times and now with Covid even worse.

Reactions: 8
I’m not her biggest fan but getting a Hickman line fitted on your own would not be pleasant at all 😔😢 I had a PIC line fitted but doesn’t look as bad as that 😬

Reactions: 7
I’m not her biggest fan but getting a Hickman line fitted on your own would not be pleasant at all 😔😢 I had a PIC line fitted but doesn’t look as bad as that 😬
she would want to cop the duck on now & no going out for nights out because she has an open line for infections now

Reactions: 11
Im not medically trained so excuse my explanation but it’s a stem cell transplant of healthy cells taken & frozen from her own blood asfar as I understand
She had that last year (auto stem cell transplant), didn’t work as she relapsed so now she is having an allo stem cell transplant which is donor cells. It wasn’t a family match so someone on the donor system. Bloody angels I swear. May have to go down that route myself someday.
also getting lines etc. in is horrible, I can attest to it, so it probably was a rough day but the drama and posting for attention just rubs me up the wrong way

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well keep it to herself stop sharing everything!! Life isn’t fair at the moment for anybody..

Reactions: 5
If she goes out drinking and messing around with a line in like that and her immune system in bits , on the countdown to her transplant she will pick up something and I dont even mean covid , I mean even a Headcold could set her back . Im holding my breath will she go full throttle with irresponsibility before this transplant.

If she goes out drinking and messing around with a line in like that and her immune system in bits , on the countdown to her transplant she will pick up something and I dont even mean covid , I mean even a Headcold could set her back . Im holding my breath will she go full throttle with irresponsibility before this transplant.
shame on her if she does because whoever the donor is, and any potential doners Watching would feel pretty annoyed

I lost any compassion for what would have been an extremely rough day for her, by throwing up the ad for the mattress. It's just such bad taste.

Reactions: 17
Why does she always look so f**King smug .
Because she’s so selfish her smugness is two fingers to people and pensioners who donated their hard earned fivers to a “hardship”cause that wasn’t genuine. Still She has to live with herself and her own conscience and the endless plaster posting is trying to justify sympathy knowing that the real truth has unravelled.

I don’t follow her. What transplant is she having and what one did she have before?
Her page his public take a look I unfollowed her couldn’t deal with the drama adds swipe up and the disgusting amount of money she got from Go fund me..

Reactions: 1
Who going through such a tough day finds time to put up an AD when she has more than enough money and does not need it

Reactions: 10
She is in bits after yesterday but still has time to share an Ad and then re shares of her story telling her she is an inspiration etc etc etc ...
I think she grates on people so badly with how non humble she is. In guessing there will be more freebies this week

Reactions: 12
Personally I think if she was taking a break to rest she wouldn’t need to be re posting the shares of the story. She has really got to me, I donated because I thought it was for treatment boy was I wrong. Don’t have a whole lot myself but power through and have had my own battles within my family. She is just beyond words.
The constant ADs and AFs. The thing is tho she’ll fade into the background once it’s all over because she isn’t a MUA, she doesn’t do style very well in my opinion not for me, she just has her story which is slowly unraveling as mentioned above, once her transplant is over that is it? Like she doesn’t have anything else really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Personally I think if she was taking a break to rest she wouldn’t need to be re posting the shares of the story. She has really got to me, I donated because I thought it was for treatment boy was I wrong. Don’t have a whole lot myself but power through and have had my own battles within my family. She is just beyond words.
The constant ADs and AFs. The thing is tho she’ll fade into the background once it’s all over because she isn’t a MUA, she doesn’t do style very well in my opinion not for me, she just has her story which is slowly unraveling as mentioned above, once her transplant is over that is it? Like she doesn’t have anything else really.
You can request your money back I saw it in another post if you paid through PayPal.

• Heart
There is no need for her lumans to dangling like a trophy. She would want to be very very careful now with a Hickman line as she could pick up an Infection. I cant get my head around her still doing swipe ups etc yesterday you would think she woukd have more on her mind .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.