Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she don’t see me say this so. Shannen, do you not realise that you can’t leave your county until the 18th December. So why are you down in Ardmore to see Santa. Why couldn’t you go somewhere in Cork. FFS. Special or what.
I thought that also!! Ardmore but sure I’d say it was a freebie!! She really pushing peoples buttons at the moment!

Reactions: 7
Oh but ‘ it’s her last outing before Dublin....’ 🤭🤣
That’ll be her line every day until January 5th or is it 6th. That one day makes such a difference to her schedule. 🙈🤣

It is technically out of county but by about 6 miles or so, lots of locals here gone over to it
Ah I know like it’s a lot closer than her going down to way west cork but it’s just the principle of it. She can’t follow a rule to save her life but she’ll preach to others all she can.

Reactions: 8
It is technically out of county but by about 6 miles or so, lots of locals here gone over to it
The law is the law. The rest of us can manage to stay within our county borders when we have to because of....you know...the pandemic we are all living through right now. You'd think that someone who is in such a high risk category would take even more care than everyone else.

Reactions: 12
You can look up her account in the search section. You just need to put her username in to search for a member. I don't think it's her at all. I don't think she would have said this...
A561023D-7983-4477-87F1-94CAD7AB84EB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
its back a few pages. Almost there replied to her post so you can read it. That’s it attached now

when i click on her username it comes up like the page isn’t there so she must have blocked me too 😂
She, Barry and her nearly all the best friends are there. She is using old marketing trick now- if you are in trouble, use children or pets. And she is doing this now- daughter is everywhere- in a bed, to see Santa etc. Everybody who were angry, seeing child will calm down. Awwww... she is so nice! Before she stayed in a bed untill midday .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She, Barry and her nearly all the best friends are there. She is using old marketing trick now- if you are in trouble, use children or pets. And she is doing this now- daughter is everywhere- in a bed, to see Santa etc. Everybody who were angry, seeing child will calm down. Awwww... she is so nice! Before she stayed in a bed untill midday .
She’s either in bed or her dressing gown!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 There's no technically about it, it's either in the county or not, FFS you should all know by now that the rules don't apply to Shannen.

😂😂😂 There's no technically about it, it's either in the county or not, FFS you should all know by now that the rules don't apply to Shannen.
My point is here it is so close we wouldn't count that as out of county, people from Ardmore could be in Youghal numerous times a week for whatever reason, I was stopped by guards right on the border last week and was asked where I was coming from, I said Youghal and I was going to meet family in a park in an area that wouldn't be far from Ardmore and he just waved me on, if they were stopped going to Ardmore the guards would have just let them go on

My point is here it is so close we wouldn't count that as out of county, people from Ardmore could be in Youghal numerous times a week for whatever reason, I was stopped by guards right on the border last week and was asked where I was coming from, I said Youghal and I was going to meet family in a park in an area that wouldn't be far from Ardmore and he just waved me on, if they were stopped going to Ardmore the guards would have just let them go on
Well we know if Shannen was stopped by the guards she'd spin her story, get an anxiety attack and give them her go fund me page link before going though.
It's fine to cross the boarder of a county for an essential journey. Santy isn't essential. But I get it's only a few kms but when you're in the public eye you should be more careful about boasting.

Trisha transformation is constantly doing it leaving Limerick to go to Cork!! Another one who has her own rules!!

Well we know if Shannen was stopped by the guards she'd spin her story, get an anxiety attack and give them her go fund me page link before going though.
It's fine to cross the boarder of a county for an essential journey. Santy isn't essential. But I get it's only a few kms but when you're in the public eye you should be more careful about boasting.
I was looking at people's pictures from there a few times over the weekend and all I was thinking was I am sorry now we didn't book 😂😂
you are right though there is a big difference in putting it up for friends and up to that kind of audience

Reactions: 4
Going on and on about that hospital appointment being pushed back like a week ? And she is right , her little girl she has her like a right little madam . She would want to take her off instagram and cut the cheek out . She's ruined id say

Reactions: 7
To be fair her and half of cork have been to Santa in Ardmore!! The guards have a checkpoint on the bridge and my aunt went through the other day and told them they were going to Santa and they guards said like the majority that had passed that day and were all chat to the kids!! Don’t really see anything wrong with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she shouldn’t of posted, I know I wouldn’t of when people literally nit pick at everything these days!

Going on and on about that hospital appointment being pushed back like a week ? And she is right , her little girl she has her like a right little madam . She would want to take her off instagram and cut the cheek out . She's ruined id say
That child will be a pain in school. No discipline or respect for parents.

Reactions: 17
To be fair her and half of cork have been to Santa in Ardmore!! The guards have a checkpoint on the bridge and my aunt went through the other day and told them they were going to Santa and they guards said like the majority that had passed that day and were all chat to the kids!! Don’t really see anything wrong with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she shouldn’t of posted, I know I wouldn’t of when people literally nit pick at everything these days!
I’d imagine people are angry because they are sticking to rules and fools like this one are constantly flouting them 🤷‍♀️ I don’t see it as nit picking. If she doesn’t want to be called out for blatant rule breaking then stop posting every single move online 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.