Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nena

Wanting suggestions for lunch for after her next appointment. Why doesnt she go back to Clancy's seeing as they broke all the rules for her group of friends!

Reactions: 12

Wheres reality

VIP Member
The child slept like an angel . Yet Barry was kicked into the spare room the weekend . If you're gonna be an influencer you may get better at lying shannen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Can you report her to advertising regulations for an AF that small and white blending in ? She is dirty out. Wish she would piss off insta

Almost there

VIP Member
Can I also mention it was to be put away in case this treatment didn't work and she needed treatment abroad , then IVF . While her situation i wouldn wish on anyone having cancer . It was a lot of porky for the gfm
Her bio has ice baby on stand by!! She’s a completely chancer this one! Hope no one gives her a free meal pay like everyone else!!

dontcome@me

VIP Member
My issue is that illness doesn't give you a free ride.
The go fund me should have been shut down at 50,000 her husband hardly earned anymore than that in a year. Stinks of greed.

She knew she wouldn't have to 'seek' other treatments abroad as she made out at one point that week her cancer is highly treatable not many cancers have so many options.

She has a rough time ahead of her with the transplant and I do hope it all goes well for her. That doesn't take aside from the fact she used that sympathy to gain huge financial security.
Very well articulated and I completely agree.
Greedy and calculated to become an influencer. She’s actually cringey to listen to. I had to unfollow. She has nothing of interest to talk about outside of the sob story.

TikToc

VIP Member
She was tore into before for showing how to administer those injections by nurses and she said that herself . Yet here she is at it again
As i previously said I'm sorry she's going through this but STOP with the victim shit. I have a friend, a single parent who's going through breast cancer and she's major struggling and she would never in a million years go online to beg. She has a wonderful family and friends and we'll get her through. No need to prostitute herself. Shannen got an obscene amount in the GF. Should have left it at that.

Base2019

VIP Member
Sending love.

Its not normal. I was in the absolute pits during treatment. Sick every day, barely looked at my children, argued with my husband every day because I wouldn't eat as I was so ill. What an absolute shite time. It was traumatic. My cancer is incurable but I'm currently enjoying a treatment free period. Its only now I have a tiny bit of positivity. Was still crying on Thursday night thinking about what I'm going to miss with my kids as they grow, though.
Thanks, you too ❤

I totally agree with you about being in the pits during treatment, I am a witch right now 🤣 I honestly don’t know how she has the energy to be out and about so much!

I’m really sorry to hear that but I am glad to hear you are enjoying a treatment free period. Your kids are so very lucky to have such a strong mammy ❤

• Heart
You do know you can't rock up to the bank with a lump sum and say "here's my deposit. Give me more"? You have to prove where you got the money from, that you saved it regularly over time, and that you will be able to make regular repayments. 🙄 Do ye want to ask for your donation back off her or what do you actually want from this go fund me money? And if you didn't donate, why do you care so much? It's not your money she has been given then! 🤷🏻‍♀️
you actually can rock up to the bank with a massive deposit and borrow a tiny amount. My mother in law died and we were 10K shy of buying a property for cash with inheritance cash, after paying inheritance tax, the bank arranged a 20K loan in the end so we could renovate the kitchen too. I am sure you can buy a property in Cork for less than 200K, no?

Why do I get the feeling there is either a friend or family member on this thread.
It actually sounds like Shannen herself, the language and phrasing

• Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
The fact that she deletes comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ Without everyone from Instagram you wouldn’t have got your big GFM pot of money! She has serious notions.

Also no medical team would give her clearance for going out for a meal, all they are legally allowed to say to you is that it’s our own personal choice and they can’t decide that BUT that they don’t recommend it. She’s trying to pass the buck to the medical team to say they allowed her.... own your own crappy behaviour!!!!

Super irresponsible her 'chats' on the vaccine, if you're going to discuss such a contentious issue on social media then inform yourself of the pros and cons do your research before recklessly saying some people are against it. She really is a complete waste of space, I think she's actually incredibly dumb and the lack of education is really obvious. Naively given her background in health insurance I thought she would have some knowledge about such things.

Freddie101

Complete rubbish attention seeking bitch.

No one here ever hoped she would die. What a horrible thing for her to say.

Her rant about the mortgage is very odd. She doesn't address the question marks over the greed of the 200 grand but goes mad that someone would think she is getting a mortgage.
Imagine the manipulative cogs going in her brain. Someone mentioned in the last few days that December would be quiet and she’d come up with some baloney to drum up more exposure. Oh wow, here we are 🤣
I never followed her during the babygrow saga but it’s becoming more and more evident that it was BS also.

When did she mention the mortgage?

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
What's the love for these bags of sweets?
Have people list the ability to buy a bag of sweets for themselves?
These ones they're flogging are big and vulgar looking.

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
She was away nearly every weekend aswell and then saying we cant book anything. Also shannen you said for people to DM and you would happily reply, well when you asked for advice with regard james hospital I sent you a very detailed message of where to stay and parking fees for cancer patients and it was all ignored , my husband was going through chemo there at the same time but it was all for show cos I dm her a few times and she never replied

• Wow

Base2019

VIP Member
For all we know they gave her a reality check in regards to her recent behaviour online and that’s the real reason she was so upset. But it wouldn’t be upset for being in the wrong, it’s being upset because she was caught telling lies about them giving her the go ahead.

it will be interesting to see if she goes anywhere between now and her new appointment date

Quackers

VIP Member
I run with four other girls. We met up this morning in minus two degrees and ran separately. We then got a coffee and walked for about twenty minutes together in the feckin freezing cold. We said we easily could go out for dinner but have collectively agreed it’s still too dangerous.

If you catch Covid now you could be isolating on your own for Christmas. We all have responsibilities things we gave to do jobs we gave to do family we have to mind. It’s one year lads one bloody year. So we all can have many more years with our people.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
She has said time and time again she didn't know if she would find a match for the transplant in Ireland. Perhaps abroad was the next option if she didn't. The transplant is a serious serious operation with so many serious possible side effects, up to and including it not working and death! She tries her utmost to appear sick? She is battling cancer - she is sick!! Why did you put cancer in inverted commas? Are you implying she' doesn't have it? Strange....
Anyway I'm going to leave it there as I just wanted to offer some food for thought and give the view from someone who has seen first hand what this particular cancer and treatment is like. As I said her page no longer offers me anything I want to see so I have unfollowed so I'm actually not a fan of hers! Over and out! ✌
The HSE would have looked abroad for a match.

In my mind it was just greed. Course they needed help it's a huge financial strain and it's the only real way people can help.

But to keep sharing it once it got over 100 grand is just greedy.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
You can request your money back I saw it in another post if you paid through PayPal.
Jesus she didn’t even manage to stay off Instagram 24 hours after all the dramatic announcement. She’s more worried that everyone sees the plaster rather than attending to her family. Take a break girl 🤬🤬 -

• Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
And having been through similar with a family member there’s no way it’s that awful news she’s making out. Not over the phone. Who knows maybe the team in James’ have seen her insta and told her to stay the fuck at home. Ages putting an entire medical team at risk if she brings Covid up there with her. If she has no consideration for herself could she not consider others.

The AF links is so sneaky. The fact that cookies embed in your device unknowingly and last more than just that swipe is horrendous, people have no idea that maybe a week later they are lining some bloggers pockets by buying something off that same site. It’s completely disingenuous. To hide the af links is just so bad. At least if I see af I’m aware I may need to clear my cookie cache. It’s my choice.

How far will this one go for money.

• Heart