Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She could have easily bought her cousins son a disability modified car and had plenty of change from €176k 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sending flowers to Terri mc evoy , they don’t look cheap , great to see , the money been well spent , everyone else’s husband had to work , when people’s Ill , he’s self employed, who’s to say he’s not working. I was under the impression, that money was collected for treatment, nothing only spending big time ,since she received it ,

Reactions: 12

fed_up18

Christ it's a ridiculous amount of money. Go fund me's need to stop at the target or the owner apply to have it reviewed and extended. This appears to be a personal fund or expense account. The lack of transparency with where it is going etc is outrageous. It's eye opening as others have said

brandambassador

VIP Member
Everyone above made such valid points. She is highly UN-intelligent really to be honest. Shur much of her short life has been spent having treatment, she doesnt even have a lot of work- real life experience. hence why since her teens she has gotten attention for her illness and now why she badly craves attention for feeling sick, "being trolled", getting freebies, doing DUMB question boxes and talking about things that are way beyond her intelligence. She thinks she is a cancer expert because she has had it. Sorry, you will still never be an expert. Stop showing people how you take an injection or the reaction you have to a medicine, it is not the same for everyone and you are not trained it is highly dangerous.

DietCoke

I was about to buy one of these but now that I see instagrammers advertising them it is a nope from me.

Tammys

VIP Member
You would have to laugh when the insta huns come on and say omg I'm shocked this arrived today.surely the companys contact them first for an address so no it's no surprise when the goodies arrive.for once wouldn't it be lovely when the companys approach them with the freebies that they say look thanks so much but I have plenty please donate to a hospice etc.

Pollyannah

I think the Byrnes are answerable too. They knew her options having been through it. They initiated the go fund me and should have stopped at target rather than letting it climb.

Reactions: 11

TinaGP

VIP Member
Treats? I don’t remember her saying the go fund me was for treats ! You know what , I could do with a few treats , I think I’ll set up a go fund me for them too 🤨 She makes me absolutely sick and I don’t even follow her

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Anyone feel there's a ramp up on the helpful posts, and the pity stories over the last few days?
To remind us she's sick and to forget the money?
Folks open your eyes. her halo is dropping and the real, person, is being unrevealed and nobody is fooled .

The use of the Consultants first name just doesent sit right with me.
When I dealt with him I never got the impression to call him anything other then his title Prof.
His mobile number was never offered.
Maybe it's different if your going private and you see him for every appointment
He’s horrified at her behavior and trying to distance himself but she’s a demanding patient. She has no business documenting medical interactions. Also the guy who set up the go fund me, his wife has produced a journal now that the three are flogging. Where did the investment come from I wonder 🧐🧐🧐

• Wow

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
The baby grow incident . Dont know what to say at this point ....
No crazy follower had her address, if that had happened she would have went to the guards , that can be traced and there’s a good chance of finding out who posted it with cameras etc . It was beyond suspicious. Pretty sure Rachel ‘Gurry’ jumped to her defence 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Complete rubbish attention seeking bitch.

No one here ever hoped she would die. What a horrible thing for her to say.

Her rant about the mortgage is very odd. She doesn't address the question marks over the greed of the 200 grand but goes mad that someone would think she is getting a mortgage.

Attachments

Tammys

VIP Member
My heart is broken for those fighting cancer whose husbands and wifes despite covid have to go out to work to keep food on the table .
Those people have no gofundme or loads of freebies given to them.
They struggle on quietly to me they are the face of cancer.
Condolences to everyone who have lost loved ones x

Wheres reality

VIP Member
No crazy follower had her address, if that had happened she would have went to the guards , that can be traced and there’s a good chance of finding out who posted it with cameras etc . It was beyond suspicious. Pretty such Rachel ‘Gurry’ jumped to her defence 🙄
I would of been scared out of my skin are they watching me , my child , my family, absolutely sweating . Straight to the guards and getting cctv put in I would be so paranoid. Not a buzz out of her . It mind boggles me .

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m not her biggest fan but getting a Hickman line fitted on your own would not be pleasant at all 😔😢 I had a PIC line fitted but doesn’t look as bad as that 😬
she would want to cop the fuck on now & no going out for nights out because she has an open line for infections now

Almost there

VIP Member
Ramp up cancer concern? Are you serious? I was having minor surgery a few years ago and the date got changed and it really annoyed me, never mind procedures for cancer or a bone marrow transplant. Some of you are so harsh on her. The girl is fighting cancer for the 3rd time. You honestly disgust me the comments on this page. Don't give a fuck if ye report me because I'm gone after this comment anyway - comments on this page has turned me off tattle! You are disgusting!!! The girl is still going through her battle and has not started the transplant yet therefore why should she have to give away the money yet!? It is for her treatment which is still ongoing!!! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEBODY WORSE OFF THAN YOU! ALWAYS!! Does that lessen your struggle? Absolutely not!!! Vile disgusting people who need to reflect on what they are posting about a young girl who is fighting cancer! Happy Christmas!

Edit to say: if you are going to comment "tattles not for you then" YOU are the problem! All for calling people out for doing wrong but commenting on a girl being dramatic for having cancer. Go fuck yourselves!
You think her behaviour is acceptable!? Nobody wishes her unwell or harm, did you see her on Black Friday swipe this, code that give me a break please that day I unfollowed as did many more. How hurt are the people that donated to her GF seeing her buying cars etc.. it was a disgraceful amount that she pocketed! And your language is unacceptable btw.. tattle tells the truth sometimes people just can’t take it!

• Heart

Almost there

VIP Member
All I get from Laya is a bill for €112 every month for health care!! Christ she would want to be gifted some dressing gowns for her sad stories!!

• Haha

Jollyolly

What I object to is the blatant flaunting of her spending. Take the new car for example. I absolutely understand that a bigger car would be much more comfortable on long drives during treatment.
Bu the photo on the garage forecourt with the flowers was just crass.
The classy way to do it would have been to come on to Instagram and simply say that thanks to people's generosity she was able to upgrade her car to make the travelling less arduous and to thank everyone who donated.