Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She would really want to lay off the AF links.
She was so greedy all black Friday week, let it go now and show some class.
In Fact all the bloggers need to take a long hard look at themselves and their behaviour.

I could not give a hoot about presents this year(I have them all bought as there's a chance I can get sick at anytime so need to be organised).

What most people have learnt this year is the importance of family and shared experiences and time together. That's what Christmas is about, nobody needs 20 pairs of trainers or more stretchy leggings or hair stylers or fake tan or lounge wear.

Hopefully we will all get time with the people we love. Hope you're all looking forward to some nice family time, what a year!

I think if I had just come through my third chemo journey and heading into a second stem cell transplant I would be focused on time with my family, get off social media for a few weeks and make some special memories.

Being a media hub, does seem to be her life goal right now, it's a pity she hasn't learnt more from her journey but I think she's really quite vacuous.

I was told last week this is most likely my last Christmas, my heart is broken, but it really makes you grateful for everyday and grateful for such wonderful support. Family is everything x
I don't pray... but I'll chat to my ma .. shes up there in heaven... so I'd say shes besties with the main man .. I'll light a candle and chat with my ma and she will ask for a miracle.....

We are all sending you love and strength and hugs and hope xxxx💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
I wonder would her Seamus and team be happy to know that Shannen is promoting getting bloods done and the go ahead given to go out a few days after chemo in a pandemic?
And there's other photos in her friends insta with the same 7 but taken at a different time. So she's bullshitting.

Well, the lovely Shannen just blocked me.
I put a reply in after she decided to defend herself.
It wasn't a nasty comment, but one that said her friends had pics up of different times of the night so it wasn't a 2 second pic...
With 5 mins she has me blocked.

Last edited:

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does anyone if the Gofundme page is ever given updates? Just struck me today that I've never gotten any updates whereas I have gotten updates on funds and what it was being used for or how things were going on other causes I have contributed to. Maybe my memory is foggy but I thought some of it was going to be used so Barry could move to Dublin with her for transplant but today she said he wasn't moving up with her.

so barry doesnt have to work (he is currently working for himself, claiming pandemic and also advertising on an insta page re furniture)
so they all need to move to dublin for transplant ) later advised this is covered by HSE, and hasnt been mentioned about the move
as she cant work (at the very least she is on illness benefit and would have an allowance for roisin so she would be getting 203 and another 40 for roisin, plus rent allowance. Barry was on self employed social welfare before lockdown. thats 203 for him, 203 for her, plus 40 for roisin and possibly 50-100 for rent allowance. so 500-600 a week from welfare before any go fund me.... i know this because my hubby was on the self employed social welfare and only learnt of it VIA barry working as handymen!!! i dont fucking care if you see this shannon, you have 500-600 a week for sitting on your hole, and not 176K!)

• Wow
  • Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
She said with the 6 weeks Barry and herself will be at home so I'm guessing he won't be working . I think he isnt anyway since cancer again
He had no reason to give up work until the transplant, even that's not needed now when partners can't attend. There are hundreds of people up and down the country, every day, without support, travelling on public transport, to get to chemo and radiotherapy.
But I guess it's easy for him when those who donated to the go fund me are paying their rent.

Almost there

VIP Member
We'll, thanks to Shannen meeting her buddies last weekend and showing others it's ok to go out on the lash while receiving cancer treatment, we're seeing bad Covid numbers.
Hope it was worth it Shannen.
Very high today it’s frightening, twins and me the same 14 of them out yesterday for a baby shower!! And Burke and co today pissing it up around cork I’d say on the salons Christmas staff party..🙈

• Angry
  • Wow

Mona86

VIP Member
Barry could get a mortgage by himself with that amount, we aren’t eejits- she’s such a dangerous liar and hiding the AF is another strike.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Why does she make out all the links are what people are asking for? Why would someone message her asking about deals, can’t they do their own research? Maybe I’m missing something...

Smurfett 23

Exactly why not just say her plans publicly. Surely she must have a plan for the huge excess? My bet is they will pay off their mortgage

Was their a PayPal collection too 🤯
No but if you donate to a go fund me page and pay through PayPal you can open a dispute and get your money back. I donated €50 and I also opened a dispute over it and got my refund.

Whodoithinkiam

Trying to find those AF on her post is like looking at a where’s wally picture ! I have no issue with AF but I have a huge issue with people trying to be sneaky about it 🤬

moomollah

just my 2 pence worth, and I didn't donate to her go fund me btw, I only half follow her really I don't pay much attention to her, look at her stories the odd time. But if people were donating to her gofundme, and could see that it was already high, could they not have just not donated? You can see the total when you donate. They still chose to donate. I can't imagine anyone here donated that much, I could be wrong, so if you chose to donate €5,€10 what does it matter what the final total was? If you feel like your donation needs to have terms and conditions you shouldn't donate at all.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Obviously wish the best for her cancer . But this one needs to be held accountable on a lot . She is super dodgy and no one here can deny this . From the medical advice to the Gfm to her instahun Af life .its all dodge

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Cancer treatment is free in Ireland. This was a -play on peoples kindness. God forgive her and anyone that uses cancer for monetary purposes. Anyone notice she’s had to stop referring to her oncologist personally on Instagram as if she was his only patient. 🤬🤬He and his staff hate that. So unprofessional.
That was embarrassing, it was like she had a full on crush on this man ! And boasting she had his phone number was weird

• Heart
Originally the whole go fund me was to fund her stay in Dublin, she has 200K she can get a limousine up and down if she wants at this stage, this is all bullshit about the stress of it.

Everyone else is in a much tougher position, she should be on every day saying how blessed and grateful she is for the gofund me money, instead of complaining about how stressed she is.

Begging for clothes for Roisin, now begging for a free night in hotel and meal, she is utterly shameless.

THIS was the first thing I thought of when I saw her!!! A small kid understanding the importance of giving back!! Even if Shannon gave €100k to charities. 200k was never needed!!!! A small child even understands that concept
The child has class Shannen has none, she really is the lowest of the low. The carryon with black Friday is revolting, such utter greed with the relentless swipeups. Utterly tone deaf.

I have to agree with the person above who said its hard to celebrate when there are others who don't have as positive a prognosis as you. We defo felt guilt when celebrating any little milestone when others around us were unsure if they would reach that milestone. Doing so so publically was in bad taste but such is the way of life with these Instagrammers unfortunately. Nothing remains private with them!
This is so true, there's one girl in the UK I follow Georgie Swallow, she's a dote, she was the same as Shannen, 2 times with Non Bodkins lymphoma and she's clear but really suffering with her mental health, early 20"s now infertile, no kids etc, but she's so gracious everytime she celebrates a milestone she always says, I know I'm lucky where others cannot be cured, it's a little thing but it makes her so relatable and likable. To be fair she is a different class to Shannen, she does ads but it's mostly appropriate stuff like skin and hair care after chemo and lounge wear for recovery. No tacky Amazon swipes.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
She's got a very short memory.
I'm assuming she got a bollocking from Seamus at her last visit because she hasn't been raving about him since, no hospital emergency visit even though she has, apparently, spikes in temps and vomiting etc. . Last two sessions after chemo she was trotting up to the Mercy on the first vomit.
Bet she did alright. Doctors go ballistic over social media stuff but they usually pass it on to us lowly nurses to do their dirty work and give the bollocking.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
The person that keeps on coming here defending the go fund me and sure people wanted to help. Can you not see the greed?

It's disgusting that she has no shame that she was sharing a go fund me once it hit over 100 grand. Inference was that it will give her life saving options. She knew that she already had a life saving option. Playing on people's emotions. Because as much as she tried to say people here wished her harm no one did or ever would.
She is actually twisted to even say that.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
What a fucking hypocrite..her big rant up today she cant give daughter a hug etc..please the LIES!!!same person galavanting non stop through all this making out like shes a hermit at home!!!!
Greatest hypocrite on Instagram and she’s only posting now cause people have seen through her facade. Greatest chancer out there, everyone knows the real truth.