Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I remember I think was on two different occasions that they were outside the window Barry and her Dad , but if you look on her Dads Instagram clearly says Barry was allowed in to visit her for half an hour and he was hoping to get up to see her on the Thursday

Reactions: 3
But Shannen says you just breath in through your nose and fill your lungs with fresh air........

Thinking of you

Sending you so much good wishes and love @Missymeister, try to relax and put this horrible, vile, coniving, bitch to the back of your mind.... i really want her exposed too, but your health, and mental wellbeing need to be looked after

Reactions: 7
I have to criticise insta for doing this/allowing this to be done.
If they are to be allowed to use the page as a money spinning racket and she has agreed she does, then there should not be able to silence people. It can’t all be positive

Reactions: 11
That’s because what decent honest people do. Not Charlatans paying the cancer card to gain financial greed from genuine kind people. Karma

My god who the hell gets a day off a week like that,she dosent work,why is she so exhausted ffs i need to unfollow
I’d say she was always a lazy cow. She played the card of missing the kid while in Dublin and caring mother but since she back she spends every waking moment away from her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.