Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly it. This is never going to be forgotten about unless she just comes out and says this. She will keep being questioned. It will follow her around for the rest of her life. She put it all in writing to those who donated what she was going to do with the money (donate it etc.) and if she’s not going to follow through on that then she needs to own it.

As someone else said, she could’ve left the spotlight and may have even gotten away with what she did but nope, she’s greedy and what’s more freebies, more limelight, more easy life being an influencer so she doesn’t have to work. Her greed and hunger to stay in the spotlight has been her downfall here.

Reactions: 16
You hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 2
Really for me the bottom line is I will never give a cent to a go fund me again. Nothing good comes from I’ll gotten gains that’s all I’ll say.

Reactions: 11
@uncleted thank you so so much……what a beautiful heartwarming message to wake up to . It honestly means more then you will ever know to me how much all the kind caring love and support on here has stirred something that I had lost since I started this 2nd battle with cancer last July and that is my confidence. I felt I just had to question her not just for me but for every single person who donated to her GFM and to every single person like me waking up each day not knowing how my physical and mental state will be because of treatment.
Cancer steals so many things not just from the person fighting it but from everyone close to them and getting even a bit of my confidence back by doing this has given me strength and that is truly amazing

Reactions: 25
During the week I’d say…needs to get her story straight with her agency first before coming on with her bullshit
Doesn't miss a beat of posting pictures from her hospital bed, pic lines, hospital charts, we got a whole bloody 2 weeks of blood results. But when asked something thrá should be knowledge she goes undercover..

Reactions: 9
does she not realise its fraud, she told lies , needed treatment abroad, everything fir cAncer paid fior, even the wig , so she’s happy to be known as a fraud, good to hear this, will business want to work with frauds,

Reactions: 9
Shannon could clear her name in a moment, simply by unblocking Missymeister and sending her copies of what was actually sent,(and unblock all other thousads, just to let people unfallow her)) this of course, if she actually has nothing to hide. But given that, she has the morals of an alley cat, this is never going to happen. She is a selfish skank and gives not a second thought to anyone ,who is of no financial benefit to her. I can see Babygrowsaga2 is coming soon.

Reactions: 13
Who is MRS?

Reactions: 1
Yes, she could unblock Missy and show that her initial message was innocent and respectful. But then she can’t claim that her words are being manipulated which is the only hope she has of weathering this storm.

It’s obvious people are fed up of the moaning and whinging. People liked the drama of the cancer , sounds bad but it’s obvious, her, Rachel gorry etc. But now that she’s well and all she does is sleep and moan, people have lost interest. She loses hundreds of followers every month. So she could come on whinging and moaning but that’s not working. She could brazen it out but the questions continue and it’s clear people are going to or already have contacted the byrnes. Which she hates.
Also, she’s straying into someone in the media picking it up, and frankly those cruel messages combined with telling someone it was fantastic they could take the day off to mourn Ashling Murphy would be enough to have her cancelled.
Which might be no bad thing. As it is she’s being slowly cancelled daily and foe the past year with loss of followers. Why not just get it over with and lose them all in one day?

She shows a cruelty in her messages which directly contradicts what she says on insta- contact me, I’ll support you, I’ll help you….

When someone’s actions and words don’t align, that’s when you need to be on guar do

On guard

Reactions: 16
It was him who set up the GFM in the first place and let it run way over the target. He had a role to play also.
No Kieran Corrigan did not set up the go fund me. I think it was her friend called Ciaran but it was a different one

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.