Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs you couldn’t write this shit. She’s just jumping on the bandwagon now we all saw her intitial reaction to this she discussed it in the same breath as her baked oats and her blowdry. So so false
shes being called on on the tea bag someone with screenshots about go fund , her bubble going to burst

Reactions: 3
Not based on the screenshots shots posted here but maybe If people have evidence of her saying something different on her stories.

I used to follow her but unfollowed her recently. I couldn’t stick the continuous buying/flogging/eating while talking/anxiety/tiredness.

Reactions: 4
The fact she blocks people who ask about the money and what her plans are, the people who have contributed money, tell you she's shady. No more needs saying really.

Reactions: 14
she was in a hotel last night living her best life, has money now , no shame

Reactions: 4
She has said in prior " rants " I have no problem with people DMing me and asking me questions about the go fund me!! Then they do and she goes mad, blocks them !

Reactions: 14
another false cork trying to be an influencer is that Sincerely chesley , nothing sincere about her , using anxiety, as her illness and related to liz reaney, calling out big bloggers everyday , making reels, if u genuinely have anxiety, u woukd hardly be able to put your coat on , they all think they can not work and milk instagram,,liars the lot of them, no wonder people get no empathy when their genuinely ill , watching all these frauds

Reactions: 9
Just an update……she has been in contact with Tea Spill and she did admit being wrong sending me the messages but said that the money is hers and she will not be explaining to anyone what it’s being used for……and the messages are being manipulated. Tea Spill advised her to speak honestly about it and it will stop the talk……Tea Spill also said she got a flood of DMs supporting me

Reactions: 47
The money is hers and she will do what she likes... Wow.. There ya have it.. She has no intention of every paying it forward to a charity or people who need it... She's a parasite..

Reactions: 35
Called it! I knew full well she was gonna say nothing about the money, but now that theres pressure on her " the money is hers, and will not be explaining what its used for" SHE NEVER HAD ANY INTENTIONS OF DONATING ANY OF IT, THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS..... ITS HERS, END OF! NASTY, NASTY, VILE, HORRIBLE, GREEDY BITCH

Reactions: 32
I’m genuinely shocked over Shannen she always came across like little Miss Sweet on her stories , my opinion has been really changed. To the lady here who shared her story I’m so sorry you are going through hell and had to also deal with this. Sending love and us tattlers stick together if you ever need someone to chat to we are always here.

Reactions: 22
Oh my goodness I can’t believe she has said that’s it’s hers and won’t be explaining to anyone. What a vile disgusting piece of work she is! Also sending love to you missymeister I hope you are doing okay and well done you for showing everyone what a conniving bitch Shannen truly is!

Reactions: 17
Thanks so much I’m so upset tonight tbh……I’m shaking.

She also asked Tea Spill not to ruin her career as Instagram is now her full time job…… I have no words

Reactions: 43
Well done to you. She needs calling out. I have a family. Member with incurable cancer and they get on with life, spend time with family, look after their house, go to treatment and apps without moaning and groaning. Yes the have bad days but they get through them and live every day and are grateful to. Still have time.

Reactions: 16
Take a step away from insta etc for a couple of days.... buy yourself something nice tomorrow.. even ur fave cake maybe.. get into comfy pjs and treat yourself..I know that won't solve much but turning off insta would be good for your head.. you don't want anymore stress on you..

And ur troll pals are here for you to chat or rant or whatever ... mind yourself

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.