Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one boils my blood up grade.no anxiety today. Barry has great patience to be with her.

Reactions: 6
“The great south” hotel in Killarney…. It’s The Great Southern Hotel Shannen !!!!
OMG this pissed me off more then it should , showing people around the suite and didn't even know half of what she was showing , yes they left the eye mask on the bed especially for you because they know you love them 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
BIZZARE the type of anxiety she has isn't it . Liary thief !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Great south it's the great southern
My fav hotel but not any more maybe they might give the lady who got the nasty comment a free night away maybe an auld phone call to the hotel to explain why that lady deserves a night away wouldent go a miss.

Fitbit using her is an absolute joke…. all she puts online is her thrown down in the bed 🙄
Don’t support them out of respect and their association with this cow.

Great south it's the great southern
My fav hotel but not any more maybe they might give the lady who got the nasty comment a free night away maybe an auld phone call to the hotel to explain why that lady deserves a night away wouldent go a miss.
Exactly, especially this week of all weeks. I’m sure the hotel want good publicity not hers.

This one boils my blood up grade.no anxiety today. Barry has great patience to be with her.
He must be a right eejit or else on the gravy train as well 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don’t support them out of respect and their association with this cow.

Exactly, especially this week of all weeks. I’m sure the hotel want good publicity not hers.

He must be a right eejit or else on the gravy train as well 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤢🤢🤢
He's a bad as she is , what kind of partner sits back and let's her carry on like that without saying , seriously enough is enough, we don't need that money etc , he's enjoying the gfm money as much as she is he's a 🐍🐍🐍🐍 prob claiming rent allowance, pup, fis, and whatever other benefits their "entitled too" on top of the money pot under her arse . Makes me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 and I wish he'd shave the ridiculous looking tash 🤢🤢🤢🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Jeez she really looks anxious alright🙄
Where she is getting her clothes??? 🤔🤭Charity shops? They look so old fashion 🤮 Anxiety gone. 😅🤣Free hotel, free sweets, dinner, wine... 🤮🤢 all the best for the sleepy lazy "queen." And for hard working couples- full price!!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Ahsurelookit thank you so much. Yes you are right I do need to stop wasting what little and precious energy I have mentally and physically on her and I agree too that Karma is going to bite her and take that smug condescending air that’s in her every word and in her eyes away very soon.
And I do appreciate your kindness……ironic how Tattle is viewed as such a toxic forum but it really is the opposite for me. Happy Friday 💕💕💕
@Missymeister i hope you have a wonderful weekend, spent with does that love and care for you xxx

Sending you light and love…..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where she is getting her clothes??? 🤔🤭Charity shops? They look so old fashion 🤮 Anxiety gone. 😅🤣Free hotel, free sweets, dinner, wine... 🤮🤢 all the best for the sleepy lazy "queen." And for hard working couples- full price!!! 🤮
And these 2 can well afford it....sitting on their big gfm fund....

Reactions: 2
Don't forget she said she went for a blow dry yesterday (obvs cos she knew she'd this weekend away booked) and was out meeting her Mam/family for a walk too so the "anxiety" was well gone then too. It's defo Faces by Grace's form of selective anxiety that shows up just in time as a distraction/excuse when a negative reaction over her crappy behaviour is blowing up. ANYONE with even moderate anxiety let alone a more severe attack that suddenly overcomes you and leaves you bed ridden apparently knows that none of those actvitites - much less a hotel break away - are things you can manage or face up to. I've had to cancel plenty of plans and holidays and social activities with it. If you can get out of bed or get dressed or eat something you're doing well. But no. Such a manipulative liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't forget she said she went for a blow dry yesterday (obvs cos she knew she'd this weekend away booked) and was out meeting her Mam/family for a walk too so the "anxiety" was well gone then too. It's defo Faces by Grace's form of selective anxiety that shows up just in time as a distraction/excuse when a negative reaction over her crappy behaviour is blowing up. ANYONE with even moderate anxiety let alone a more severe attack that suddenly overcomes you and leaves you bed ridden apparently knows that none of those actvitites - much less a hotel break away - are things you can manage or face up to. I've had to cancel plenty of plans and holidays and social activities with it. If you can get out of bed or get dressed or eat something you're doing well. But no. Such a manipulative liar.
Yep she is so full of tit....my hubby booked me a nite away for my birthday and I couldn't go in the end up cos the anxiety got the better of me, I've missed countless friends birthdays, nites out, nites away etc all because of anxiety, but not our Shannen....if there's something to be got for free she's up and skipping out of that bed....her anxiety only kicks in when:

A) she's done something crappy and it's about to come back and bite her in the ass
or
B) she actually has to get off her hole and do something like cook a dinner or do something with her child.

The other day, she was able to go to the beach with her ma, but she was too exhausted from her anxiety to play with her own child at home in the living room....She couldn't get out of bed another day....but not a bother on her when she's getting a nite away.....said her anxiety has her sick to her stomach (funny we said that on here and then it was one of her symptoms) but no sign of that tonight when she was eating her big dirty steak in Killarney (poor Barry had to make do with a burger) .....must be great to have selective anxiety where you can just choose to switch it off......

I actually created an account to read Shannens messages to that lady. I simply CANNOT believe they way she spoke to that lady. She is incredibly immature and if being in the public eye is her way forward then she needs coaching. ANY brand that even thinks of collaborating with her needs their head examined.

Reactions: 15
Needed 2 suitcases for her outfits . I’m laughing . Sure god love her , she can’t dress herself !
It’s given me a right laugh this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you even think of tagging someone playing in a hotel lobby.
Its not that they are besties omg she gives me hives I swear

Why would you even think of tagging someone playing in a hotel lobby.
Its not that they are besties omg she gives me hives I swear
Because nothing more what to tag and to show. Old style and simple Hotel. Seems not so busy, if they are so desperate to give it for free, to this fake insta hun. 🤣 2 suitcases of clothes will come back home 🤣 and stay unpacked forever. 🤣 ou no, to the next free hotel stay... just need to play anxiety game again.... more tears....🤣🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.