Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. I thought she was to be in until May? I could have sworn she said goodbye to people and something about not seeing them until May. So why is she now acting like she was kept in longer than expected?
She needed to be close to the hospital for a certain amount of time after the transplant so wouldn't see people because not home home

Reactions: 2
Totally. I work in a ward that takes patients in the recovery phase. Some of them, quite elderly had virtually no contact with staff for over 2 weeks. They were monitored from the door, obs done twice a day, few bloods and food shoved in on a tray. We've had some patients in who hadn't been assisted with a wash in weeks. Shocking behaviour. This stuff is in the minority thankfully but it is happening, especially to those who can't talk up.
Don’t get me started tonight on it all 😂 it beggars belief how patients have been treated. Dad has been left hungry as nobody helps him with his food, and delirious in pain, and having to ring us to try snd ring in the desk in middle of night cos bells not working. It’s a sin! And then the likes of Shannon getting window visits straight away 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree I had someone elderly in hospital thankfully they were able to tell us what was going on it would put the hair standing on your head what the patient told us.
and of course covid being used as an excuse
When you couldent even get a doctor to speak to you on the phone
So hard haveing to leave personal items on a table in reception I often left them in the morning and the patient may not get them till hours later .
Then you had to ring the ward some days you get through to the Pope quicker to ask can someone bring down the dirty washing o we are busy you have to wait no problem but an hour later your patience runs thin.
Items sent in by familys put in to lockers and some patients not able to access them.
At least when you could vist you can see any decline etc in a patient and address it with staff.

• Sad
Don’t get me started tonight on it all 😂 it beggars belief how patients have been treated. Dad has been left hungry as nobody helps him with his food, and delirious in pain, and having to ring us to try snd ring in the desk in middle of night cos bells not working. It’s a sin! And then the likes of Shannon getting window visits straight away 🤦🏻‍♀️
What hospital is your dad in?!?!?

I was in hospital for 6 weeks before xmas, it was a disaster, nurses had to feed the patients that would normally have been looked after by their visitors, they were exhausted from doing everything . It was a horrible time to be in hospital and not have any visitors we were not even allowed leave the ward to get a coffee . Oh and getting stuff up to you was not a problem so I really cannot understand how she didnt order stuff or have barry post it up o would be mortified asking a stranger , jesus I hated asking a relative to drop stuff in

Reactions: 1
She has €176k in her account. Fed her followers a story of how she needed it. But the reality is she bought a car with it and her treatment and apartment is free!
Stop like she's the worst definitely feel sorry for her been sick but she totally milks it. My husband had cancer 3 times. Twice while we have been together and no way would I act like that we didn't take a penny from anyone.both of us were out of work at the time, we never even claimed carers allowance coz we thought there was people worse than us and we weren't married at the time so thought we wouldn't get it. How stupid were we? and then u see greedy people like her who couldn't even share anything for daffodil day. But was happy to post pics of herself in hospital tho

Reactions: 7
Stop like she's the worst definitely feel sorry for her been sick but she totally milks it. My husband had cancer 3 times. Twice while we have been together and no way would I act like that we didn't take a penny from anyone.both of us were out of work at the time, we never even claimed carers allowance coz we thought there was people worse than us and we weren't married at the time so thought we wouldn't get it. How stupid were we? and then u see greedy people like her who couldn't even share anything for daffodil day. But was happy to post pics of herself in hospital tho
Oh I hope he's all recovered! That's awful. Yeah see here's my issue with it all... I have no problem with people claiming whatever financially if they need it. It's there for people. I also have no problem with people setting up go fund me pages. If I was in that situation I'd be so grateful and use it sparingly for whatever it was intended for and then donate the rest. But look I think that's just me and maybe the majority of people that would think that way. Not this greedy madam. Sure she needed a new car that doesn't get used for the transportation to treatments like she said it would. So the go fund me was in case she has to go to another country for treatment. Well she doesn't so it should be refunded to all those lovely people who may not have been able to afford the donation but did it anyway. But wait there is one treatment left... Her (free) IVF 😒
She thinks she's pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and will use it as a deposit for a house.
Other than the car, maybe the apartment rental (that could have been free if she'd taken the hospital one), she still has the remainder of that money and it boils my blood. Thank God I didn't give her a cent.

Oh I hope he's all recovered! That's awful. Yeah see here's my issue with it all... I have no problem with people claiming whatever financially if they need it. It's there for people. I also have no problem with people setting up go fund me pages. If I was in that situation I'd be so grateful and use it sparingly for whatever it was intended for and then donate the rest. But look I think that's just me and maybe the majority of people that would think that way. Not this greedy madam. Sure she needed a new car that doesn't get used for the transportation to treatments like she said it would. So the go fund me was in case she has to go to another country for treatment. Well she doesn't so it should be refunded to all those lovely people who may not have been able to afford the donation but did it anyway. But wait there is one treatment left... Her (free) IVF 😒
She thinks she's pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and will use it as a deposit for a house.
Other than the car, maybe the apartment rental (that could have been free if she'd taken the hospital one), she still has the remainder of that money and it boils my blood. Thank God I didn't give her a cent.
Oh of course if its needed and we were totally stupid not to apply for carers at the time I just thought that we weren't married we wouldn't get it. Absolutely ridiculous I know now. And jeez yeah plenty of people need it and need gofundme's definitely but do u really need if your treatment is free do u really need an apartment in Dublin we live 2 hours from Dublin and my husband came home here after a stem cell transplant. And does the gofund me really need to pay ur bills and cars. I can understand if she was terminal or something and no life Insurance things like that I just think she's coming across very greedy and not caring about other people especially the ones who donated to her.

Reactions: 4
Ashley cain poor little girl she’s only 8 months and has been battling leukaemia most of her life
Over a million was raised to send her to Singapore for treatment but she no longer can go they have said they will donate the money to other families in need
it’s absolutely heart breaking

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ashley cain poor little girl she’s only 8 months and has been battling leukaemia most of her life
Over a million was raised to send her to Singapore for treatment but she no longer can go they have said they will donate the money to other families in need
it’s absolutely heart breaking
Oh my god this is so sad I actually can’t look at her mamas stories the poor pet looks so unwell 💔💔 it’s so unfair, all the money in the world can’t save that little angel 💔

• Sad
Looking to change her insta name now . Makes sense when you're done sponging off people and time to move onto regular influencer begging . Cannot stand this woman, there will be always something to cry about , she loves the drama

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Interested to see what route she’s going to try and take to remain an “influencer” now she’s not going to have cancer to talk about.
what do we think??

Reactions: 1
Complete instahun page coming. She will be flogging spotlight and pretty little thing by the end of the year.

Reactions: 10
I can see her fading into obscurity in time. Some of the bigger influencers are fading at the moment so what chance does she have?

Reactions: 6
Wonder is she wanting to change her username to IVF_and_me 😒 just to make the ultimate statement about it

She has €176k in her account. Fed her followers a story of how she needed it. But the reality is she bought a car with it and her treatment and apartment is free!
She’s suddenly cured , will she be giving back the go fund me money,

Reactions: 6
Oh my god this is so sad I actually can’t look at her mamas stories the poor pet looks so unwell 💔💔 it’s so unfair, all the money in the world can’t save that little angel 💔
This is a heartbreaking story to watch. I am not a fan of Ashley but by God has he changed. He and his partner are amazing parents, their daughter is a beautiful little thing. They all have such strength 💔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.