Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange that they would put her in a shared room if her immunity is so low.
I'd say everyone is in the same position there. And it was probably just a day ward she was initially put into. She's coming across very spoilt. Thank goodness the nurses in St.James don't seem to be pandering to her like in the Mercy in Cork.

Reactions: 3
I'd say everyone is in the same position there. And it was probably just a day ward she was initially put into. She's coming across very spoilt. Thank goodness the nurses in St.James don't seem to be pandering to her like in the Mercy in Cork.
No mention of first name of consultant or any mention of him at all in Dublin.
Say wouldent be tolerated.

Reactions: 4
How is it the longest time since she's cuddled her granny, but others haven't done so since March last year?
Deffo sulking because she's been forgotten about.
Cue some drama to come to boost engagement.

Why did she share that sweet message from the mother who lost her daughter and use that to have a very strange rant.

We now know Dublin consultant is Larry 🤣

I felt so sorry for her this morning as it's been a rough ride.

But then the poor me stuck here and no family as everyone is in Cork and all the people that had to help me including Terri the influencer nurse rolled my eyes at that.

Remember the window visits the first week yet someone can't drop up PJs? Odd...

Reactions: 11
I felt so sorry for her this morning as it's been a rough ride.

But then the poor me stuck here and no family as everyone is in Cork and all the people that had to help me including Terri the influencer nurse rolled my eyes at that.

Remember the window visits the first week yet someone can't drop up PJs? Odd...
She was also giving a hint for the poor misfortunes who follow her who will flock with gifts... make no mistake, that was a ‘don’t forget about me’ update. She has 176k. She could buy and bin new knickers daily.

Reactions: 12
Who is Seamus then, Cork consultant?
Yes. Seamus. Bff.
I see today it's Dr.Bacon again.
I get she's going through a rough patch but wtf is the pj craic about?
Go online, Next deliver next day. Get Barry or mother to post them up? Such a beggar with her €176k in the bank.

Reactions: 13
That girl that dropped in the package was herself going to an appointment. Imagine letting someone bring you PJs knowing they would spend their own money.

Next day delivery exactly was what should have been done.

Reactions: 15
That girl that dropped in the package was herself going to an appointment. Imagine letting someone bring you PJs knowing they would spend their own money.

Next day delivery exactly was what should have been done.
Like imagine saying “sure gimme a pair of yours” 😳

Why not just say “can you pick me up some pjs and I’ll Revolut you the cash”

Reactions: 7
Surely Barry or a family member drops of clean pyjamas/ underwear ect. Every week and swap over the dirty ones ? Also toiletries ect especially as she is long term patient

Reactions: 5
So did they all just leave Dublin again once she went back into Hospital? What was the story with the apartment then, is it not situations like this it was got for?

Reactions: 8
So did they all just leave Dublin again once she went back into Hospital? What was the story with the apartment then, is it not situations like this it was got for?
I know she literally made out that she went into hospital and they headed back to cork and she was left with only a few PJs and only for Terri and this random person she would have had nothing. 🙄🙄

If I was Barry or her mom I'd be raging at that version of her being completely alone and abandoned

Reactions: 6
Jeez wouldn't you think she would have at least followed the lady back on instagram who went out of her way to help her 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.