Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but you wouldn't have a days luck for scamming people the way she did

I'm loving the subtle comments left on her page. No nastiness no cursing no harassing. Just gently reminding her what she done

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have to say the GFM is sickening. My mam is currently being treated for cancer and we don't even pay the government levy for prescriptions its UNBELIEVABLE the treatment people are given access too my mam is literally asked every week about new symptoms what might make life easier and in the main is prescribed free of charge.
I also have a friend who is battling a rare cancer and needs to raise funds for treatment as government don't fund... people like her deserve €172k in the bank to stay alive.
I hope your mum has a fantastic recovery and remember she will always have her dignity and honesty and deserves the very best. People who use serious illnesses to prey on peoples kindness are despicable.

Reactions: 3
I cannot understand this. As someone who is going through cancer at the moment, an extremely rare and serious one. If a gfm is set up to travel abroad for treatment , yes I totally get that. I am lucky enough to have family that I could borrow off if I needed to for that. A new car, any materialistic crap is just taking the piss out of people and it’s disgusting. Not a penny of that should be used for anything that is not essential. If a child has cancer and parents need to be off work etc that is totally understandable. But this one is a disgrace.
Sorry to hear you are going through treatment Tick Tock. Wishing you all the best. X

• Heart
I have to say the GFM is sickening. My mam is currently being treated for cancer and we don't even pay the government levy for prescriptions its UNBELIEVABLE the treatment people are given access too my mam is literally asked every week about new symptoms what might make life easier and in the main is prescribed free of charge.
I also have a friend who is battling a rare cancer and needs to raise funds for treatment as government don't fund... people like her deserve €172k in the bank to stay alive.
Wishing your mam all the best in the world ❤ Xx

I cannot understand this. As someone who is going through cancer at the moment, an extremely rare and serious one. If a gfm is set up to travel abroad for treatment , yes I totally get that. I am lucky enough to have family that I could borrow off if I needed to for that. A new car, any materialistic crap is just taking the piss out of people and it’s disgusting. Not a penny of that should be used for anything that is not essential. If a child has cancer and parents need to be off work etc that is totally understandable. But this one is a disgrace.
So sorry to hear your story. I’m wishing you all the best too 💕

Thats all shes gonna do now, anyone that mentions the go fund me, will be deleated and blocked! 🙄
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, it really is. Sickening

Reactions: 4
Sadly people can really abuse go fund mes. There was another huge one in Ireland recently I won’t mention names - the person has since bought a brand new fully electric golf (about 50k) and a six bed mansion. Not a word mentioned about that anywhere. I’m by no means sticking up for shannen here because I think she is so fake and sneaky, just highlighting that she isn’t the only one using a go fund me for the wrong reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sadly people can really abuse go fund mes. There was another huge one in Ireland recently I won’t mention names - the person has since bought a brand new fully electric golf (about 50k) and a six bed mansion. Not a word mentioned about that anywhere. I’m by no means sticking up for shannen here because I think she is so fake and sneaky, just highlighting that she isn’t the only one using a go fund me for the wrong reasons.
Does this person have a thread 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How has she gone from 115k to 116k followers with zero content
That’ll be all the publicity yesterday from Goss.is, RSVP and the papers. Not much to have only gone up less than 1000 followers from all of that - she’ll have to come up with some sort of drama now for a real follower boost

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell, she's going to have to mention the GFM at some stage. There is too much speculation around what is going to be done with it now.

Reactions: 6
As someone else said I would rather €175 in the bank than €175,000 than to have the country know that I’m a fraud ripping people off. I think of all that would have donated their €5 and €10 who didn’t have it to give and I feel disgusted by her

Reactions: 13
She could show her appreciation to followers by donating some GFM to a worthy cause instead of a 100 penneys voucher and to comment and share for engagement . Sick of her antics

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She could show her appreciation to followers by donating some GFM to a worthy cause instead of a 100 penneys voucher and to comment and share for engagement . Sick of her antics
Wtf is that what she is doing?? I don't follow her so don't see her content but that's terrible... Literally begging for followers and I bet will be an obscure account wins (Shannen in disguise) . What will she gain from that except followers. Disgraceful

Last edited:
I will never again donate to a GFM
To easy to set up and no governinse

All to gain more followers

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.