Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Wolfy twitching every time she lied in the diary room.
Same series, Dan (Mr Rylan) arguing with someone who said their daughter died, all sympathetic till the woman said she came back alive. Dan:"BUT SHE DIDN'T DIE!!!!" That was 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I loved watching the early years of BB. I think after series 5 it started going downhill for me.
Does anyone remember Sandy from series 3? He left by climbing over the wall and I’m sure he pissed in a bin before he left too 🤣
There were a lot of arguments in series 5, anyone remember fight night? 😂😂😂
Haha yes I remember Sandy pissing in the bin, then one of the other housemates, possibly Kate Lawler emptying the bin and getting covered in ‘water’ 😂

Fight night was Victor, Michelle Bass, Chicken Stu etc wasn’t it?

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
What a good thread! I used to love BB, watched every series apart from the last when it had just lost its spark by then. My all time favourite housemate was Nikki Grahame - you other loved or hated her. Even today there are memes circulating of her having her strops which still make me laugh even now. The early big brother series were the best, they had various age groups and different kinds of people, towards the end it just seemed to be one type of person and I lost interest. Never forget in the early days there was a red button I think on Sky and you could watch different rooms, sometimes I'd suddenly realise I had been just sitting there watching them sleep for 10 minutes! :ROFLMAO:
I remember a friend and I watching Ama from BB2 making loads of roll up ciggies on the live feed at about 2am for an hour 😂

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I couldn't stand Lisa and Mario, but their task where they got to leave the house to go around London in those fluffy monster/Alien outfits was hilarious!!

• Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
It was a glow in the dark van and they called it ‘follow the van’ although I remember Alex playing it too 😂
OMG I still have one of these - we were all buying Sugar Puffs to take into work & open 🤣
I found it when I was moving house a couple of years ago & couldn’t bring myself to chuck it cos my colleague that I yapped to the most about BB has since passed away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m calling it now. George and Rula Lenska would have shagged had there been no cameras there.

• Haha
  • Sick

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I saw an article on the Mail Online website this morning about Grace and Mikey and about how they are still together and now have three children. A few things surprised me; firstly that Grace made enough money from BB initially to buy two houses, one in Liverpool and one in London, at the age of 20. She was out of the series pretty quickly from what I remember, and I don't remember her doing lads mags or loads of media stuff that would have earned her money as I don't think the media were that interested in her when she left the house.

Secondly, apparently being on BB enabled her to start her own kids performing academies around the country, which she has just sold for millions!

Thirdly, Mikey owns his own advertising agency! I'm really surprised at this. He never came across in BB as the type of person who would be capable of owning a company.

• Heart

Yerma

VIP Member
BB4 we don’t talk about that year 😂 bet it doesn’t get a mention on the anniversary show, maybe a sarcy mention. Bless Jon Tickle. The most boring contestant was the most popular 😂
Talking of CBB my favourite series was the Jim Davidson and Lee Ryan one was my fave. I looked forward to the drama each night. I hope other people remember this because it’s my favourite part of when Jasmine and Caseys mum come into the house - so the point was that they can’t move and had to freeze what they were doing. I remember Jim was in the bedroom when he had to freeze and all the shit was going on in the living room, the next minute you could see him slowly moving by the door and had his ear to listen to it all like a nosy neighbour 😂😂 I loved Jim.

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I always think that girls who have had bum implants look like they’re constantly wearing a nappy!

• Heart
  • Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
So because of this thread and because for some reason I never really watched bb2 I've started watching the highlights shows of it on YouTube. I'm getting quite into it. How sad

• Haha
  • Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Was it Kat who used to say "hirrarious"? I remember everyone at school going round saying it. My husband actually said it the other day and asked who it was who used to say it 😂
She also used to plead ‘please don’t take my fwends’ on eviction night. She got everyone onside in the house so never got nominated but the public hated her and swiftly removed her when there was a public only eviction. She had to leave in her dressing gown 😂😂😂

• Haha

Yerma

VIP Member
I actually hated Helen. I’m sure even Big Brother admitted they made a mistake by putting her back in with Nikki and Brian and then banned her from bits on the side.
Anyway onto better moments. I loved Science. I remember one of them said ‘what are you doing with that Chicken’ and he replied in typical science style ‘errr cooking it’.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Just finished watching BB7 again recently... Also the comments from Nikki and Grace to Sam who was trans. Saying she looks like a man beast, hobbit feet, calling her a he-she etc.
This is where the whole “treat people as who they truly are inside” argument falls down a little for me. Sam is married (to a woman) and has been for over ten years now, living his life as a man and has two children. I’m not saying Don’t Be Kind but I also think it’s equally as important not to rush into giving sex-based rights to people on the whims and feelings of how they feel.
EDIT: I made that comment over my feelings of Sam and how I feel about the trans debate - I wasn’t trying to justify Sam getting called a man beast and comments about Hobbit feet.

Watching old episodes it's amazing how what is deemed as acceptable viewing has changed. The live launch of the series with Pete and Nikki, there's a contestant called George. Davina says that two of his biggest fears are transvestites and overly camp gay men, or something along those lines. You wouldn't dare broadcast that now!
Also how in the Nadia series - Jay, Victor and Stu are having a conversation about how she looks like a man. A lot of what they say would not be aired now.

On a side note: I so fancied Aaron from the first C5 BB series. He was a beaut!
Also, in BB5 when the first housemate to enter was Marco, an overly camp gay man who hated asylum seekers coming into the country...the second housemate? Ahmed. An asylum seeker now living in England and who hated overly camp gay men. Even as a huge BB fan who was disappointed over boring BB4, I saw that for the contrived drama that it was and even wrote in my diary that night (lol!) That BB5 has started but they had let “a bunch of freaks into the house” (I think those were the exact words I wrote at the time lol).

Last edited:

MooBelle

VIP Member
Yes he used to shave his chest under the bed covers so nobody could see him doing it :ROFLMAO:
Davina was asked once in an interview who her worst ever contestant was. She at first refused to answer. Said it was unfair because she was sure they all had good qualities. When pushed she giggled and said 'comprende'
Guess Tim really was that bad🤣🤣

• Haha