Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suspecrobot

Anna BB1and Brian BB2 are my all time faves.

I was completely addicted to the first few series. When the live feeds started I was watching 24/7 pretty much. Lost interest after BB4. Too many wannabes.

Never enjoyed any of the Celeb ones.

Reactions: 8

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Has anyone else spent the past couple of days watching old BB videos on YouTube, and is now feeling gutted that BB is no longer on TV?

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Here are some things that were rumoured to happen but never found out the truth/tried to get covered up:

When the fake texts came up on Big Brothers Big Mouth when someone got evicted but all the texts were saying they were sad/happy that the other person got evicted

Carole supposedly hiding the clock so the other Hms never knew what time it was

Jay doing a shit in the freezer

Maxwell putting scans in Sciences food

Suzie entering the house as golden housemate 14 but a day or two later the Hms were shown footage of her and she was wearing a different numbered hat but it was swept under the carpet

Whether Shabaz, Lea and Nikki actually did pass the psychiatrists tests

What the plastic ken doll did to get kicked out

Why Helen Wood was still in there despite receiving 18 formal warnings from Big Brother for her behaviour

Whether they put Tula Tequila in there with the intention of ejecting her for ratings (I didn’t even watch her show and even I knew she had posed for those pictures and quotes that came out before she was even considered a contestant)

Why Mark left in BB12. He was really popular at that point (obviously he didn’t know that) but he just left without any explanation and it didn’t show him actually leave

• Heart

Yerma

VIP Member
I'd also add make nominations more like the Australian version( old series as i'm not sure if the new series is same) Where you just get 2 minutes to nominate
I’m big brother used to hurry them in the beginning but wasn’t timed. Now they can take about an hour thinking.
When me and friend worked in an office together we’d sit on our break and discuss if we were in big brother with our colleagues who we would nominate that specific week 😂 and it wasn’t even hard so imagine you lived with them. Some rake it to far by saying they can’t decide

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
My husband and I were laughing earlier about Lisa and Mario a) doing those fake tans on each other with rollers all the time; they looked like they were putting Ronseal on each other. And b) about how Mario always talked about having a fan base whilst in the house. His ego was massive and he wasn’t even good looking!

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s odd (or maybe to the producers credit, in the earlier series) how some were perfect in their series but you couldn’t imagine them in another. Pete was meant to be in BB5 and yet I can’t see any of that lot pandering and babying him. Likewise Carole in BB7. She got away with her behaviour with a younger BB8 cast but I can’t imagine the likes of Richard, Sezer, Lea, Suzie, Dawn, Mikey, Lisa etc tolerating her controlling behaviour.
Did you know that Katie Hopkins was a standby for BB1 and had taken part in the dry run?

• Wow

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I loved the Josie and John James romance. I had high hopes for them. :cry: Alas, it was all for the telly, and now she's gone and got super slender (yes, I am jealous and no, I am not buying her book about how she did it) she's like a different person. Still sounds the same though :D

Rewatched Kim Woodburn's best BB bits for a laugh. The way she melodramatically shouts, "that is what you get with James Jordan, THAT IS WHAT HE DOES" while waving her hand up and down on each word :ROFLMAO:

Also, "don't demean me, fat slob".

• Haha

Botafogo

Many laughs reading through the thread, especially Craig and his wig.

I was surprised seeing Adele on I'm A Celeb, only remember her being quite a feisty character who seemed to have a thing for fellow gym lover, Lee.Not the Jane McDonald obsessed meek and delicate looking lady she is now.

I often wonder what happened to Mario whenever I see his ex Lisa in the papers doing something outrageous, given he was as much as a fame seeker as her.I used to cringe whenever an argument erupted he would bang on about being a magistrate and a personal officer.

Remember when they sent in Sly Stallone's mother, Jackie(yeah Brackie) just because Brigitte Nielsen was in there? She wound them all up in there, especially Kenzie from Blazin Squad who she bossed around and referred to him as that little kid.

Who was that Irish bloke who thought he was Eminem? Spiral? :LOL:

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Fave housemates of mine include Victor, Eugene, Rex, Siavash, Science and Aislyne. I watched all series apart from 2 as I was travelling

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
The one with jade goody, johnny, alex reid, alison hammond, spencer and kate. Man I had the biggest crush on spencer (I was in high school at the time... don't judge) I cried when he was evicted!! I think that was the best season with great people

"Yer an adulterer! Ya chicken-livered shits!"

When I'm feeling sad I sometimes just watched clips of her roaring at people, always cheers me up 😂
I wouldn't shit on you if you were on fire! You're an adulterer when you had- *to security guard* 'scuse me

Another favourite Kim quote - "You want trouble, which I DON'T want? Oh, by Christ you're gonna get it in spadeloads!

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Bea in Big Brother 10? Came in as a hippy chick down to earth type and then backstabbed Freddie and turned into Grace incarnate!

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Roberto the Italian who chucked a bowl of pasta over Maxwell’s head during an argument? I used to fancy him like mad and would watch live feed just to look at him.

• Haha