Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very very true she gave us those 2 amazing moments. But wow was she dull I heard years ago so sorry if this isn't completely right that her husband bought her a couple of thousand (not sure how many) of the bars that had the golden ticket inside to find or else it was her husband just bought the ticket cos she was so desperate to get on big brother and that it was pretty much rigged the lotto bingo thing to get her in now this was so long ago my facts are defo muddled and all over the place. Sozzles
No idea why she wanted to appear on BB she was extremely boring, and I don't think she had any ambitions to have a media career. It was a waste of a ticket.

Reactions: 4
Apart from the initial shock value for the other housemates and drama for her initial week afterwards at times u barely even saw her on the highlight episode. She went bed at like half 9 every night.

Reactions: 5
Very very true she gave us those 2 amazing moments. But wow was she dull I heard years ago so sorry if this isn't completely right that her husband bought her a couple of thousand (not sure how many) of the bars that had the golden ticket inside to find or else it was her husband just bought the ticket cos she was so desperate to get on big brother and that it was pretty much rigged the lotto bingo thing to get her in now this was so long ago my facts are defo muddled and all over the place. Sozzles
Yeah i seem to remember it was a Veruca Salt situation and her husbamd bought thousands of bars until he found a ticket. Wasn’t it also reported in the press she was going in well before the live event?

Yeah i seem to remember it was a Veruca Salt situation and her husbamd bought thousands of bars until he found a ticket. Wasn’t it also reported in the press she was going in well before the live event?
Ya something got leaked I'm pretty sure to say it was her going in. But what where they thinking obviously the husband has/had more money than sense and maybe he wanted a few weeks break from her. But it also could have been no one expected her to last as long as she did. But it's always been the way if u can cook and clean even if boring u can survive somewhat longer than some because tbf u do need someone feeding u. The place was a tip near the end cos no one was really bothered. Loved when the grass died it looked so grim in the garden haha

Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished re-watching BB7 and Susie was hoping to get into tv presenting because Davina called her (not very) “best bits” her showreel
i remember not liking Richard first time around this time he was one of my favs.
I really liked Aisleyne back then but this time she did my head in.

I’ve now moved onto BB5, my god they were loud those first few days 😂

Reactions: 11
No idea why she wanted to appear on BB she was extremely boring, and I don't think she had any ambitions to have a media career. It was a waste of a ticket.
She definitely did have ambitions of a media career. In her exit interview she talked about wanting to be a TV presenter. Also at the finale (the part where the ex housemates come on stage and she quickly talks to each of them) Davina was astonishingly rude and sarcastic to her when she asked how her media career was going 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Davina gets a lot of love now for her killer body and finding ur long lost families or whatever that show is called but if u watch the old.big brother shows she had her moments of not being great

Reactions: 7
She definitely did have ambitions of a media career. In her exit interview she talked about wanting to be a TV presenter. Also at the finale (the part where the ex housemates come on stage and she quickly talks to each of them) Davina was astonishingly rude and sarcastic to her when she asked how her media career was going 😂
Ki think I remember now yes. She was interested in TV presenting. Davina can be a right witch and we haven't forgotten.

• Wow
Davina gets a lot of love now for her killer body and finding ur long lost families or whatever that show is called but if u watch the old.big brother shows she had her moments of not being great
Davina has always been horrible to other women, in my opinion. So many bad interviews with female housemates, especially those who weren’t sweet & innocent, Makosi being the most famous example.

Her recent tweet about attacks on women being “rare” and we need to stop talking about women’s safety because it’s affecting men’s mental health really showed her internalised misogyny!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Davina has always been horrible to other women, in my opinion. So many bad interviews with female housemates, especially those who weren’t sweet & innocent, Makosi being the most famous example.

Her recent tweet about attacks on women being “rare” and we need to stop talking about women’s safety because it’s affecting men’s mental health really showed her internalised misogyny!
Yep. This. She couldn’t wait to jump on the ‘not all men’ bandwagon. We know not all men are like that, but that’s not the point. Obviously she’s not all that bright if she couldn’t work that out.

She was also bleeping horrible to Makosi.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Makosi was one of BBs best ever, and most iconic housemates. Her interview was an absolute travesty.

Reactions: 14
Makosi was one of BBs best ever, and most iconic housemates. Her interview was an absolute travesty.
Davina acted as though she’d committed murder not played the game on a reality TV show. Emma Willis was much fairer as a host.

Reactions: 9
Rewatching bb7 quite slowly as time permits and that Michael guy that came from the second house had a short fuse. Spiral asking a few questions about him being gay and he got right in the defensive. Spiral was just curious and as Spiral said he has no gay friends (that he about) or spent anytime with gay people which I'm sure is very true of spirals background. And even aisleingh was saying about them summising what would be going on that week he was quite aggy with her too.

Rewatching bb7 quite slowly as time permits and that Michael guy that came from the second house had a short fuse. Spiral asking a few questions about him being gay and he got right in the defensive. Spiral was just curious and as Spiral said he has no gay friends (that he about) or spent anytime with gay people which I'm sure is very true of spirals background. And even aisleingh was saying about them summising what would be going on that week he was quite aggy with her too.
Yeah Michael was very short tempered. I think he was quite young and immature at the time and didn’t seem to know who he was. Towards the end I kind of started to like him. BB7 was such a long series it feels like yep different series split up but I loved it all the way throughout, so entertaining

Yeah Michael was very short tempered. I think he was quite young and immature at the time and didn’t seem to know who he was. Towards the end I kind of started to like him. BB7 was such a long series it feels like yep different series split up but I loved it all the way throughout, so entertaining
Ya I agree cos so much happened and people leaving at the start the dynamics of the group changed quite a bit and the second house. It was like lots of smaller series in an overall big one. God 13 weeks locked up I know how they feel now after shielding most of last year and some of this year.

Reactions: 4
Ya I agree cos so much happened and people leaving at the start the dynamics of the group changed quite a bit and the second house. It was like lots of smaller series in an overall big one. God 13 weeks locked up I know how they feel now after shielding most of last year and some of this year.
Yeah I felt like it was 2 series’, and I loved each of them for their own reasons, I also loved how there was a lot of relatively normal people in there, rather than a load of nutters, which is what they started doing in later series and it actually caused it to go downhill

Reactions: 3

She is not a woman's woman at all.

Reactions: 6
Davina interview with Beinazir (first evictee of BB10) was really bad too
I felt sorry for her. Last I saw of her was standing in Politics, for Labour I believe.

Davina was also very rude and abrupt with Rachel BB9 even as she was announced winner.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.