Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davina has always been horrible to other women, in my opinion. So many bad interviews with female housemates, especially those who weren’t sweet & innocent, Makosi being the most famous example.

Her recent tweet about attacks on women being “rare” and we need to stop talking about women’s safety because it’s affecting men’s mental health really showed her internalised misogyny!
I never saw that tweet but I am stunned! What an idiot!

Reactions: 5
All down to jealousy on screweup Davina's part no doubt.
I use to watch Makosi today on You Tube she was hilarious. A star in her own right.
Shame if Davina was rude. Makosi was edgy and fun I think she would be a better presenter on Big Brother if it returned.

Reactions: 5
Davina was really mean to Susie in her exit interview too, and went really easy on Mikey who was a tool

• Wow
Reactions: 9
As the BB host, Davina always seemed to have housemates that she thought were amazing no matter how they behaved, and she'd fawn over those at interview time whilst being abrupt to the others. She seemed to make a judgement on each of them which as the host she should have been neutral and fair.

Reactions: 11
I loved Sophie Reade from BB10, but I’m shocked at how different she looks now. I think its fine to get a bit of filler if you want to, but her face is unrecognisable...

Nooooooooo naked jacuzziness ................ will always and forever be my most fave BB moment

And of course Fight Night

Ahhhhhhhhhh i do miss the early BBs when i would be late for work as was entralled watching them sleep on the 24 hour coverage on E4 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved Sophie Reade from BB10, but I’m shocked at how different she looks now. I think its fine to get a bit of filler if you want to, but her face is unrecognisable...
OMG. I’m in total shock!! Why would she do that? She was absolutely gorgeous!

Reactions: 2
Has Nikki had her funeral?
God Bless her and her family. Im sure there must be legalities ongoing as she lived alone and passed post a hsp discharge apparently.
Im sure I read she was discharged from hospital and its madness to think any medical professional could discharge her in her fragile state.. but I suppose we dont know the full story..
I remember her mother on This Morning and in desperate need to raise awareness about her daughter.
I cant believe it still 😭 her poor family and friends.. them knowing she was in a hospital the only place for hope to get her better..

You are soooo missed Nikki 🙏🙏🙏
Does anyone have the link to the fundraiser?
Id love to add some monies.

Reactions: 3
Oh my lord. I would NEVER recognise her in a million years.

I don’t want to judge but her face looks painful, it’s like she can only make one expression.

edited to add: in some photos she reminds me of Alicia Douvall!

Reactions: 2
Tbf we don't know the full story with nikki going home. It could have been organised for her to go home cos there wasn't much time left.

Reactions: 1
Oh my lord. I would NEVER recognise her in a million years.

I don’t want to judge but her face looks painful, it’s like she can only make one expression.

edited to add: in some photos she reminds me of Alicia Douvall!
It upsets me that she was so unhappy with her appearance that she made such drastic changes, she was so adored by everyone for being herself

Reactions: 1
Can anyone tell me where you are seeing these pics of Sophie I’ve googled her, and all that’s coming up is pictures of her with no fillers

I presume it's pictures from Sophie's babeshow career that people are seeing. That's also the answer to why she would have so much cosmetic surgery. For years she was a lad's mag staple and when those started to lose their popularity she went working on those babestation-esque channels. Like any other industry that relies on women looking attractive there's a lot of pressure on them to look their best especially as they get older so they go the cosmetic surgery route.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.