Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my heart honestly aches for nikki. regardless of anything bb related no person deserves to suffer with anorexia, let alone for so long as she did. eating disorder treatment needs serious reform, especially for young kids like she was when she developed it. may she rest in peace and i hope any petty drama related to her fame doesnt keep propping up
I agree. Everyone needs to stop the petty arguments and fame grabbing and let her rest in peace.

Reactions: 2
For some strange reason this story is at the top of the sidebar of shame.

She doesn’t court publicity at all and I’ve not seen a photo of her for years. She’s never done any of the Big Brother reunion or nostalgia stuff, so I’m not sure why this is even news? It seems very intrusive.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Speaking of Helen, I wonder what Paul is up to nowadays. I still remember him saying ‘I’ve lived my life like an international popstar’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really feel sorry for her in those photos. She looks confused as to why they’re there.

Reactions: 6
For some strange reason this story is at the top of the sidebar of shame.

She doesn’t court publicity at all and I’ve not seen a photo of her for years. She’s never done any of the Big Brother reunion or nostalgia stuff, so I’m not sure why this is even news? It seems very intrusive.
Gosh l wouldn't have recognised her.

Why does Harrods look like Top Shop. I thought it would look different to that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BB7 was full of people who shouldn't have been in there, that's why it made good TV. Lea, Shahbaz, Nikki, Pete probably wouldn't have been casted and Spiral would've been removed for what he did to Aisleyne in a newer series.
What did he actually do though? He didn’t touch her up or rub his erect penis on her. She provoked him by throwing water on him. Why was she even in there if male nudety offends her so much? She pranced around the house half naked, rubbed cream into her naked breasts, bent over in front of him and grinded on top of him, flirted with him no end. It’s double standards if you ask me. She can be naked and expects the men to respect her but when the men did it she acts shocked a d uncomfortable. He simply wiped his wet chest on her. He was covering his privates with his hand. If the human body is non sexual unless you are making it sexual how was what he did wrong? If she rubbed her bare breast on him would it be bad? No because she can do what she likes. Even when Glynn was streaking in the garden she acted like it was wrong. Telling him to put some clothes on. Moving away from him in the pool. He wasn’t doing anything sexual. So why was it wrong? If it’s ok for a women to be half naked it’s ok for a man to be. She played on her sexuality a lot. She knew what she was doing. But when spiral actually fell for her and thought she liked him too she rejected him very publicly and cruelly. Had she not enticed him, flirted with him, led him on and had just been moisturise, wearing her bikini thong etc it would have been different. She knew what she was doing. She wanted the male attention but only on her terms which was confusing for the men. That’s why she got the name she did. That’s what she does for a living now. Makes money of men watching her do sexual things.

That’s not entirely true, they definitely did not ditch the psych tests for BB7. I believe they were watered down a lot as the show went on and probably ignored the results to suit who they wanted to cast (I’m sure a poster on here claimed Nikki had failed hers) and by the time the show reached C5 they seemed non existent. I remember Kerry Katona in their first celeb version even though she had repeatedly failed for the C4 version. But they definitely had some sort of version of them for BB7 because there was a task surrounding them with Aisleyne getting upset when she found out she was the most machiavellian housemate
Nikki said herself that she lied to the people doing the tests. So it’s not the channels fault. She was desperate to go on. Had she not she probably wouldn’t have lived as long as she did sadly. Because the fame and attention kept her going for years.

Not being mean but the absolute state of aisleyne in Harrods dressed like that 🤮
She is vile. The way she behaves is disgusting. I’m all for empowering women. But as a women I don’t think she does this at all. She thinks she is something she’s not. With her faces she pulls. And how did her voice become so low? I believe she is a narcissist liar who will literally do anything for attention. Another z listed trying to try relevant. If you were as rich as she claims would you be doing onlyfans? I wouldn’t. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She is just like all the other wannabe influencers who sell tea and retrain every few weeks to some sort of beauty treatment.

Why does Harrods look like Top Shop. I thought it would look different to that
It is different to what it looks like there. Harrods has loads of different store type areas under one roof. This is just one of them. It’s massive and very fancy and nice.I bet they were not best pleased with her going in there to be honest. They are much higher class than that. Not really a sex worker type of place.

And several dramatic interviews
And don’t forget the badly photoshopped picture she put up of the them together. I don’t believe she ever really knew her. Probably met her once and thought she was her best mate. Aisleyne is a very strange person. I don’t think she even knows who she is. She just makes me cringe anytime I see her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ok I watched episode 1 last night 😍 I’m hoping I’ll like this one too because I just finished series 7 and I’m so sad I finished it ahaha itwas so good
BB7 was my 2nd favourite 😄 I got obsessed with some of the housemates in BB5 and watched 24/7 most of the time 😳😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
One of my best friends used to spend ALOT of time with Pete in squats in Brighton before & after BB. When he saw him on BB he couldn’t believe how bad his Tourette’s was. So, when he finally saw him a few years later my friend asked him about it. Pete told him that he exaggerated the Tourette’s in his audition tape to get on Big Brother and was told by producers that the audience would love it. Apparently Pete claims he never ‘dated’ Nikki, he faked it. He liked her to a point but found her annoying and not his type of person. Unfortunately Nikki thought they were an item and was heartbroken when Pete disappeared. I believe Nikki was naive and vulnerable when it came to romance and Pete took full advantage.
Pete loved to show off to his druggie friends about what he did and they found it hilarious. Pete Bennett is a disgusting person and he has behaved in exactly the manner I would have expected.
RIP Nikki. Wherever you are, please know you have family and friends who don’t use your name in vain. They will always stand by you and respect your privacy and dignity ❤View attachment 544413
I don’t think she was as naive as you say at all. I think she was very clever in fact when it came to gaining attention. She behaved liked a spoilt little kid and got away with it. She bullied others, used homophobic, transphobic, body shaming language often. She wasn’t the sweet innocent women people claim her to be. The way she treated people like Sam in her series. Calling him a beast, a he she, saying he fancied all the girls, laughed in his face when asking about personal things like what underwear he wore etc. That’s not nice ans innocent. Just because someone dies or doesn’t make them a saint. Her behaviour was bad. She overplayed it when she went back in and that’s why the public turned against her. She used Pete because she saw he was popular on the outside. She was extremely shallow and would have never gone for Pete on the outside. Not in a million years. She would have made fun of him and discriminated against him. She used the little girl thing to gain sympathy. I read that she kept selling stories on Pete. And insulted his friends which I can fully believe. I don’t believe he genuinely liked her. There was a darker side to him for sure. He knew how to act for the cameras. But he never once bullied anyone, never really spoke badly of anyone and came across as quite emotional and caring. You will always read stories about people. But I think what you actually see for yourself is much more important. You couldn’t fake who you are for the amount of time they were in that house. You saw times he didn’t tick as much but that’s normal in Tourette’s. He wasn’t perfect because no one is but you saw exactly what type of person Nikki was from the start. I hope she rests in peace and it’s sad she died. But she wasn’t an angel by any means.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Speaking of Nikki and Pete, I just finished series 7, and I can’t believe how fake their ‘romance’ came across when Nikki went back in. I remember thinking they were couple goals when I watched it for the first time in 2006. But upon watching it this time when I’m a bit older it screams the producers told them to act that way. I found it odd how all the other housemates ‘fell’ for it too and didn’t question it once 🤔 I feel like it was very much staged and set up. Pete was a lot closer to Lea and Jenny in that way, he liked Nikki when she was in the house originally but he did find her temper tantrums annoying like everyone else did

Reactions: 4
Imogen didn’t wreck anyone’s family. Ryan Giggs did that all by himself, he had form for it way before he ever met Imogen, and has continued behave that way. He had some kind of spat with his current partner fairly recently after she found out he’d been cheating again, this was all reported in the press here in Wales due to him being Wales manager.
Sorry but she knew he was married. She still had an affair with him and that’s wrong. She helped him to destroy his wife. No good women does that. Imogen was one of the witches in that house. She was so two faced and just the most boring bland person I’ve ever seen. She didn’t like Richard because he saw through her pretty girl act. Why was she even in there? People say susie was boring well Imogen was equally boring. I think her going after Pete is wrong. This should be about remembering their friend. Not playing who knew her best. Imogen and Nikki were not close in the house. There is hardly any pictures of them together on Imogen’s Instagram until after she died. Imogen lived in London near Nikki but didn’t go and see her. Didn’t promote her go fund me and offered no public support at all. So she is not innocent or caring at all. They are all using Nikki to boost their profile and it’s disgusting. If a women thinks it’s ok to sleep with another women’s man that makes them a tit person in my eyes.

I seen that and I was so shocked! I really liked Sam in the house everyone was so mean to her. I’m not sure what Suzies doing now but she was a sweet heart. I’m rewatching it’s at the moment and oh my god Jayne is so annoying and attention seeking
Jayne was awful. The trouble she caused wasn’t funny to me. Very devious and manipulating. She didn’t help Nikki by what she did she just increased nikkis paranoia and stress. I’m glad she didn’t last long in there.

I knew it. I knew Michelle Heaton was talking about Pete from the start.

Pete has no shame in how he’s exploiting Nikki’s death to become relevant again. They demonstrably didn’t have a close relationship and anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themselves.

I feel so terrible for Nikki’s family and friends having to see him parade around media outlets as if he were some kind of saviour to her. Just horrible. Hopefully he stops now that Imogen has spoken up.
Well seeing as he was one of the last people to see her before she died I don’t think this is true at all. When he found out how ill she was he went to her. Where was Imogen? They have all been posting stuff. Imogen, aisleyne, most of them have used her in some way. I don’t believe Imogen was that good a friend to Nikki at all. Had she been she would have seen how ill she was. Someone doesn’t get that ill in a short time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.