Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is what l was referring to in terms of legacy - no longevity. Although l admit it didn't resound with me as l was already aware of the importance of regular smears.
The point was that smear tests were not available freely on the NHS for women of her age and if you saw your doctor they would say you were too young for the test. You are now eligible from age 25.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I know I can't recall the thrush incident how did she flick it? Or the Pringle thing.
The Pringle thing is not referring to CBB - it’s a photo floating around the internet. I suggest not googling it because you can’t unsee it!!

The point was that smear tests were not available freely on the NHS for women of her age and if you saw your doctor they would say you were too young for the test. You are now eligible from age 25.
I don't think that's correct, you were eligible from age 25 at the time of her death, in fact it used to be from age 20 but was changed.

Reactions: 3
I believe that Jade had in fact had a smear test but abnormal cells had been found which she never followed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 2
I read Jade had HPV cells removed age 15, so why she was left on 3 yearly checks beggars belief. Although my sister had them and l think she was yearly for a very short time.

Reactions: 2
The Pringle thing is not referring to CBB - it’s a photo floating around the internet. I suggest not googling it because you can’t unsee it!!
And for the millionth time this week I ask myself why I dont have better impulse control 🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't remember it either! So gross.
The thrush comment is here, taken from the Ofcom report on CBB5:

Danielle Lloyd’s Comment About Flicking Dried Thrush into Curry
Sunday 14 January 2007, transmitted on the main show on 15 January 2007
4.38 This was a comment by Danielle Lloyd in Celebrity Big Brother’s main show on Monday 15 January at 21:00 about flicking dried thrush into Shilpa Shetty’s curry as follows:

Cleo
Let’s all put our pennies on the table and take a private jet to Monte Carlo where we can bag a millionaire and dry up our thrush
Danielle
And then we shave it all off and put it in Shilpa’s curry

The Pringle picture...I am not linking it, posting it or hinting to where it’s located. You can google it with safe search off if you want to search for it...I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEARCH FOR IT!

• Sick
I’ve just been reading through that Ofcom link I posted and one thing I noticed that I didn’t remember was Channel 4 stating that the idea to put Jade, Jack and her mother was originally planned for BB7 and not CBB5. That would have been HORRIBLE and would have tarnished BB7 I think.

I’ve just been reading through that Ofcom link I posted and one thing I noticed that I didn’t remember was Channel 4 stating that the idea to put Jade, Jack and her mother was originally planned for BB7 and not CBB5. That would have been HORRIBLE and would have tarnished BB7 I think.
So glad didn't happen but it would have been better than suzie the golden ticket winner but paint drying might also have been more interesting than that women.

• Haha
So glad didn't happen but it would have been better than suzie the golden ticket winner but paint drying might also have been more interesting than that women.
Yeah but without Susie we would never have gotten Nikki’s iconic “who is she??” moment!

Nor Grace chucking the water in her face! Classic moments for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah but without Susie we would never have gotten Nikki’s iconic “who is she??” moment!

Nor Grace chucking the water in her face! Classic moments for me.
Very very true she gave us those 2 amazing moments. But wow was she dull I heard years ago so sorry if this isn't completely right that her husband bought her a couple of thousand (not sure how many) of the bars that had the golden ticket inside to find or else it was her husband just bought the ticket cos she was so desperate to get on big brother and that it was pretty much rigged the lotto bingo thing to get her in now this was so long ago my facts are defo muddled and all over the place. Sozzles

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.