Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you imagine the fuss people would cause over plate smashing now, they’d have you diagnosed and a prescription written out for the housemate before they could get the dustpan and brush out the store room

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that I’ve been reminded of Michelle and ‘chicken Stu’ and how nauseating that whole ”relationship” was 🤢

Man she was annoying but gave us probably one of the greatest moments from that series.

Skip to about 15.50

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now that I’ve been reminded of Michelle and ‘chicken Stu’ and how nauseating that whole ”relationship” was 🤢

Man she was annoying but gave us probably one of the greatest moments from that series.

Skip to about 15.50

Wow - what a blast from the past! This was actually a great season

Reactions: 3
I hope they don’t ruin it with influencer wannabes. I don’t fancy seeing Emma Willis do it again either.

Reactions: 6
Please do a celeb version first 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Skip to about 15.50

I still regularly quote “nooo naked jacuzzi” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m so excited for this but I’m pretty resigned to the fact I will be disappointed. I so hope they go back to basics and just get a wide range of ‘normal’ people from different backgrounds, I want all the people picked to have applied and not been selected from social media.

I want to see them have to look after chickens in the garden and all have to sit down and do the weekly shop on a shoestring. The absolute best thing about early big brother was seeing the most normal people reacting abnormally due to the claustrophobic nature of it all, you don’t need bunch of people who play up to cameras as that’s actually pretty boring and predictable.

Reactions: 14
Although I love the celeb version, I feel that we need the civilian version first. They need to get that right and I have a feeling that unfortunately we will all end up disappointed.

I’m so excited for this but I’m pretty resigned to the fact I will be disappointed. I so hope they go back to basics and just get a wide range of ‘normal’ people from different backgrounds, I want all the people picked to have applied and not been selected from social media.

I want to see them have to look after chickens in the garden and all have to sit down and do the weekly shop on a shoestring. The absolute best thing about early big brother was seeing the most normal people reacting abnormally due to the claustrophobic nature of it all, you don’t need bunch of people who play up to cameras as that’s actually pretty boring and predictable.
YES!

I am living to watch a group of adults write their shopping list on a blackboard and argue over a 65p packet of biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely they know what went wrong with it and why it went so downhill in the end and that it would be doomed from the start if they just fill it with vapid fake wannabe z lists. So I’ve cautiously (maybe naively) got my fingers crossed they will at least try at first to bring it back and return it to what made bb great in the first place 🤞🏻

Reactions: 4
I keep seeing rumours that Jedward are in line to host, I would be absolutely devastated if they got twit and twit in 🙈😟

• Wow
  • Haha
Remember Nadia the first ever trans candidate and it was really rare back then where’s now it’s the trend.

It’s coming!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
This took some scrolling, but I found the Myra Hindley clip, I saw and commented on it weeks back. Great TT account for classic BB clips

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait! I would like a houseful of normal people from all walks of life and different ages, but things have changed so much since it started, a bad edit or poorly thought out choice could actually ruin your life in a way that it couldn’t then. You need to be able to take extended time off work and go in with the knowledge that your entire life will be up for grabs by the press and social media.
That said, I will be glued to it, even though majority of the contestants will be 22 y/o tik tokers.

Reactions: 2
This took some scrolling, but I found the Myra Hindley clip, I saw and commented on it weeks back. Great TT account for classic BB clips
Oh Craig. He was batshit crazy him, how he got away with what he got away with in regards to Anthony I will never know. Anthony borderline paralytic drunk with Craig all over him like a nasty rash was uncomfortable viewing 😬

Oh Craig. He was batshit crazy him, how he got away with what he got away with in regards to Anthony I will never know. Anthony borderline paralytic drunk with Craig all over him like a nasty rash was uncomfortable viewing 😬
I remember them doing an OK photoshoot together after 😂
But you’re right he was a strange one at times was Craig.

Looking through the classic BB tiktok is making me really look forward to its comeback.
I spent Lockdown rewatching most of them, going to start on BB3 tonight now there’s no love island. This one holds fond memories for me as I was pregnant and spent Friday nights on the sofa with a pizza and cup of tea instead of beers 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.