Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am excited, yet dreading this. The show is so legendary - I am hoping and praying that they stick to the original format.
We don't want to see Insta influencers and Gen Z Tik Tokers.

Please give us housemates like a dinner lady from Salford, a cardiac nurse from Birmingham, a deaf mechanic who strips in his spare time from Glasgow, a socialite who has never worked a day in their life who has distant connections to the royal family from Buckinghamshire, an artisan chocolate entrepreneur who resides in the Cotswolds but also has a holiday home in the south of France, a stripper who was once homeless and now volunteers with numerous charities and is only on BB to raise awareness, a former drug addict from Cardiff who has transformed their life, a single mother from Luton with 14 kids.

I know this is wildly detailed but this format is what made BB what it was - real people from all walks of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am excited, yet dreading this. The show is so legendary - I am hoping and praying that they stick to the original format.
We don't want to see Insta influencers and Gen Z Tik Tokers.

Please give us housemates like a dinner lady from Salford, a cardiac nurse from Birmingham, a deaf mechanic who strips in his spare time from Glasgow, a socialite who has never worked a day in their life who has distant connections to the royal family from Buckinghamshire, an artisan chocolate entrepreneur who resides in the Cotswolds but also has a holiday home in the south of France, a stripper who was once homeless and now volunteers with numerous charities and is only on BB to raise awareness, a former drug addict from Cardiff who has transformed their life, a single mother from Luton with 14 kids.

I know this is wildly detailed but this format is what made BB what it was - real people from all walks of life.
Me too. What a fabulous line up excited just reading it..lol 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't want any influences however I do request gk barry the tiktoker 😆 she's hilarious. That's the only tiktoker I would allow though

Reactions: 1

my Face watching the ad last night

ps- why is there no big bro gifs …

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I loved the first seasons of BB!!
I hope it’s like that again but it’s doubtful since most people are wannabe influencers now😭

Reactions: 4
I’m buzzing off my tits can’t wait for it. I reckon they’ll do their best to make it back to basics as it seems that’s what most people are wanting to watch and they’ll need to make it a success to keep it going.

Reactions: 3
I miss when they used to have chickens on in the garden and fight night was good to watch live i remember that!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I will try and find the clip but Jason threatening to knock Marco the duck out still makes me crease 😂

Another great BB moment - remember Makosi thought she was pregnant
I’m sure she only got fingered in the jacuzzi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Another one that made me laugh was Richards reaction to Lisa in this clip

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After going through lockdown (granted I live alone but) I can see why people on BB etc go absolutely stir crazy 🤣 I'd lost the absolute will to live with LD lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah especially with some of the stunts they pulled in classic BB. That alarm going off would’ve driven me mental too; akin to torture. 💀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.