Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just a few thoughts.
Hallie to go. For me, teenage tantrums don’t constitute entertainment. If that was my kid I would have to watch through my fingers it’s so cringe.
Dylan, urgh there’s just something about him. I think he gets away with things because he’s older and he cooks. They choose to see him as paternal but I increasingly see him as controlling.
Call me cynical or paranoid but Trish seems like a plant. The way she goes out of her way to counsel the others and the way she talks, I half expect it to be announced at the end that she’s been employed by ITV to safeguard the HM mental health 😅 Having said that, I would be disappointed if she goes as she’s a strong character and won’t let the others get away with nonsense.

Reactions: 18

figgypud

Chatty Member
I swear Kerry literally said it was okay when Dylan said he'd be quick? If it was such an issue, why didn't she pipe up then?

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
The bloody app wouldn’t load for me at 9:50 so I couldn’t comment 😩. Anyone else have the same issue every now and then?

inyo

VIP Member
This is why we need Dylan out. Appoint Kerry head chef and watch them all waste away

• Haha

cllara

i'm glad Dylan didn't go i think Kerry would have thought everyone was on her side with the shower thing if he had

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Lol the dancing is great. Olivia and Matty seem like a laugh to be fair. Olivia with the signature move of the splits.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Here, after Dylan gave his wee speech at the party I swear it sounded like one of them did an absolute ripper fart just before it cut to the next scene.

I want to see more of Jenkin he seems like he could be funny.

Surely the man WITH ONE LEG is more at risk of slipping Kezza!?
Also, has it ever been said how Dylan lost his leg?

• Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
When Kerry said the gezza’s lost his leg I think he can cope 😂 It’s like her saying shut the fuck up Olivia we nominated him 😂

• Haha

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Generic sob story from Hallie knew she was born in the wrong body said to Mum who said she knew too yarda yarda yarda
My son is 9 and two years ago he wanted to be a girl and said he thinks he’s in the wrong body….now he thinks he’s a ghostbuster. I ignored it.

• Heart