Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainymorningreading

There’s something about Matty that makes me feel very uncomfortable - I just can’t put my finger on what it is.. seems several people feel the same.. but what is it?!?!

Reactions: 17

Baconbutties

VIP Member
AJ is proper putting on how she says swwwwuuuur. I'm 10 mins down the road from her, Lancashire born and bred and she's proper putting it on. I do not say it like that at all 😂 or maybe I do and I don't realise it 😂

• Haha

Marilyn345

VIP Member
catching up as always but why is kerry making out like dylan made her slip in the shower? he has no hair and a plastic leg to wash, you'd take much longer. you're already covered in slime and there's a seat pls get a grip
Trying to get him evicted so Hallie gets to stay.

JoJo76

VIP Member
No snacks for me. Went for tapas and am stuffed, so in bed with wine. I do have a glass but being lazy and swigging from the bottle. I’m dead classy like that.

• Haha

sweeetcorn

Jordan lights up in Mattys presence.

Henry lights up in Jordans presence.

Just add alcohol. What could possibly go wrong.

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
I never in a million years thought I’d want a posh Tory to win. Yinrun has slipped a few places.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
Ahhh the "up for nomination" talk is driving me mad again. Dylan said both that, and then "up for eviction" in the next sentence! Just say it properly.

Also, I can now see why my partner hates me crying and doesn't sympathise if I am, because I'm pretty sure I sound exactly like Yinrun 😅

• Haha