Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they have the same punishment though? Both just went to jail. Plus it was pissing it down when Hallie was in jail. 😂
They did give the same punishment I.e the jail thing but they had yinrun in there for like 4 odd hours where as Olivia & Hallie was a couple of hours I think hour & half 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
AJ is so inarticulate. “It’s such a beautiful thing that you were able to speak about that and it was beautiful.. with those people”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I shall see how many times Hallie says - my community, transition, inspiration.

im glad she has gone. It was ALL about her being transgender. When Nadia was in it she didn’t talk about being transgender constantly. But this series has focussed too much on each persons “USP”. Trish fleeing war, Dylan being an amputee (well in the tonights episode anyway.), Kerry being Baron Greenback from Danger Mouse. Tonight’s episode was crap. All deep talking when we just want to hear them smashed on alcohol talking absolute bollocks.
Unfortunately a lot has changed for the worse in 19 years since Nadia won, and trans people experience a horrendous persecution. A young trans girl on prime time British tv is more groundbreaking now than it was then. Good on her for being unapologetically her and a huge duck you to anyone who looked sideways at her for that
---
Is there a stigma about being trans though ?
Moron

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was worried about Hallies "the goal is to fly Yinrun back to China"

Thought she was on some Priti Patel tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she will have a harder time reasoning that the chanting is for some stupid reason tbh
True, kind of annoyed that it was dispersed with get Paul out too. I think it'll make her feel better that it wasn't just her

Unfortunately a lot has changed for the worse in 19 years since Nadia won, and trans people experience a horrendous persecution. A young trans girl on prime time British tv is more groundbreaking now than it was then. Good on her for being unapologetically her and a huge duck you to anyone who looked sideways at her for that
---

Moron
I don’t have a problem with her being trans. I’m surprised things are worse now, I’d have obviously expected things to have improved. I mean the editing only focused on her being trans. She so more than thatl The editing makes it look like that’s all she speaks aboutl I think she’s beautifu, but the programme is on,y concentrating on “storylines”

forgive the typos, I just can’t get it to change

Didn't they have the same punishment though? Both just went to jail. Plus it was pissing it down when Hallie was in jail. 😂
They didn’t take away their nominations and they absolutely should have.

Reactions: 9
Watching Hallie’s best bits and seeing the clips of her in the diary room has made it click who she reminded me of - Dara O Brien 😂

No idea why 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.