Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AJ is proper putting on how she says swwwwuuuur. I'm 10 mins down the road from her, Lancashire born and bred and she's proper putting it on. I do not say it like that at all šŸ˜‚ or maybe I do and I don't realise it šŸ˜‚
Lee Mack and her had a big discussion about Blackburn on Would I Lie To You a while ago. He was raised there too and sounds nothing like her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she was also an easy target as everyone hates Kerry. Target because of association!

Reactions: 5
Hallie needs to choose a different sort of dress, sheā€™s forever grasping her top when she wears that style.

Reactions: 13
Paul makes me so uncomfortable. When he gets angry itā€™s like pure venom drips from him. I bet heā€˜s the sort who gets into fights on nights out.

Reactions: 31
i'm glad Dylan didn't go i think Kerry would have thought everyone was on her side with the shower thing if he had

Reactions: 18
I voted Hallie. It seemed obvious to me, as she was so annoying and petulant. Plus the scheming and bitching didn't help.

Dylan and Trish are mild in comparison.

Reactions: 14
Paul makes me so uncomfortable. When he gets angry itā€™s like pure venom drips from him. I bet heā€˜s the sort who gets into fights on nights out.
He said this!!

He basically said "when people push me I get into situations on nights out...... but it only happens when I'm pushed.... Which happened a lot"

Like wtf

Reactions: 8
Dylan should have gone really, or even Trish

Hallie provides some entertainment despite being annoying

I reckon Kerry might leave. The chants again and her only close friend leaving

Reactions: 10
Take a shot every time she says ā€œmy authentic selfā€ or ā€œmy truthā€

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.