Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Hallie hadn't gotten close to Kerry and descended into misery then she could've went all the way - she was very likeable the first few days.

Dylan is complete deadwood so I'm sad we didn't get rid of him when we had the chance.

Reactions: 11
Dylan should have gone really, or even Trish

Hallie provides some entertainment despite being annoying

I reckon Kerry might leave. The chants again and her only close friend leaving
And be out the running for the money? 🤣🤣🤣 NO CHANCE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s struggling a bit more with the interview, I have respect for farida now

Reactions: 3
turning into a right softie, almost teared up seeing how amazing the crowd were for how Hallie and how genuinely buzzing she looked up there. Wasn’t even much of a Hallie fan but she is soo young. Would hate if the crowd had been nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 21
turning into a right softie, almost teared up seeing how amazing the crowd were for how Hallie and how genuinely buzzing she looked up there. Wasn’t even much of a Hallie fan but she is soo young. Would hate if the crowd had been nasty
I’m glad for her as well that she came out to positivity but I wish it had been the same for Zak

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Keep Kerry in for as long as possible….. just to see her reaction when they shout ‘get Kerry out’. It’s hilarious .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the british public would rather tit all over a trans girl who has provided genuine entertainment than get rid of driftwood Dylan, makes me want to turn the show off. sickening

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hallie looks really pretty. Her makeup looks fab and her legs 👌🏼
I feel like a troll sat here in my PJs stuffing chocolate in my face 😂
She's still a dick mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ woman spit the words out. Why can’t AJ talk! She’s deffo not cut out for presenting 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I shall see how many times Hallie says - my community, transition, inspiration.

im glad she has gone. It was ALL about her being transgender. When Nadia was in it she didn’t talk about being transgender constantly. But this series has focussed too much on each persons “USP”. Trish fleeing war, Dylan being an amputee (well in the tonights episode anyway.), Kerry being Baron Greenback from Danger Mouse. Tonight’s episode was crap. All deep talking when we just want to hear them smashed on alcohol talking absolute bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is no way the crowd was going to do anything but cheer when Hallie came out. iTV2 ain’t stupid, they did everything they could to keep her in. Those rule break punishments were tit. Compared to how Yinrun was punished.

Reactions: 13
the british public would rather tit all over a trans girl who has provided genuine entertainment than get rid of driftwood Dylan, makes me want to turn the show off. sickening
I reckon people felt sorry for Dylan after the shower incident and want to keep him in because he pisses kerry off and they don’t like Kerry whereas Hallie is mates with Kerry

Reactions: 11
There is no way the crowd was going to do anything but cheer when Hallie came out. iTV2 ain’t stupid, they did everything they could to keep her in. Those rule break punishments were tit. Compared to how Yinrun was punished.
Didn't they have the same punishment though? Both just went to jail. Plus it was pissing it down when Hallie was in jail. 😂

Reactions: 2
Paul’s girlfriend is much prettier than Olivia imo
But my opinion on her has changed from the first week when I couldn’t stand her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.