Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry saying she doesn’t want to act the mum, yet -

‘What would your Mum say?’

‘Stop bleeping crying’

‘Well I suggest you stop bleeping crying then’

Cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Right, went out for tapas and am trollied. Did anyone chant for Kerry?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hallie's mother was on BBLL a few weeks ago and looked lovely... Tonight she looks like she nipped down to the local newsagents to buy cigarettes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t have a problem with her being trans. I’m surprised things are worse now, I’d have obviously expected things to have improved. I mean the editing only focused on her being trans. She so more than thatl The editing makes it look like that’s all she speaks aboutl I think she’s beautifu, but the programme is on,y concentrating on “storylines”

forgive the typos, I just can’t get it to change
Unfortunately trans rights are being eroded hugely by a growing majority who see them as predators, just likt the criticism that was levelled at gay men once upon a time.. you may have missed it in the news but perhaps look up the TERF movement. I do agree that on the whole, ALL the housemates suffered for having been defined by their stories. I thought it was tacky tonight the way all the nominees came to the diary room tonight and talked about their respectiv traumas.. but then that's the producers fault.

also just to clarify i wasn't calling you a moron, rather the other poster.. tattle's quote system sometimes reads a bit funnny

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this is a genuine question but obviously there is
Yes it was I wasn’t there was
Unfortunately a lot has changed for the worse in 19 years since Nadia won, and trans people experience a horrendous persecution. A young trans girl on prime time British tv is more groundbreaking now than it was then. Good on her for being unapologetically her and a huge duck you to anyone who looked sideways at her for that
---

Moron
Calm the duck down

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Right, in one of the previews for the next episode (sometime in the last couple days) it showed Tom and Hallie having an argument. I’ve watched every episode and can’t remember seeing this. Can anyone tell me what it was about and what episode it was please?

It is possible I tuned out. I am embarrassed 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Right, in one of the previews for the next episode (sometime in the last couple days) it showed Tom and Hallie having an argument. I’ve watched every episode and can’t remember seeing this. Can anyone tell me what it was about and what episode it was please?

It is possible I tuned out. I am embarrassed 😂
I don’t remember this either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.