Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, in one of the previews for the next episode (sometime in the last couple days) it showed Tom and Hallie having an argument. I’ve watched every episode and can’t remember seeing this. Can anyone tell me what it was about and what episode it was please?
Tom accused Hallie of rudely interrupting Jordan and Henry's conversation. It just descended into a sibling-style argument

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Right, in one of the previews for the next episode (sometime in the last couple days) it showed Tom and Hallie having an argument. I’ve watched every episode and can’t remember seeing this. Can anyone tell me what it was about and what episode it was please?

It is possible I tuned out. I am embarrassed 😂
I think it was last night or the night before? Honestly can't remember what it was about either 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Of course Nadia didn’t talk about being trans, she didn’t tell any of the housemates while she was in the house, it was only the public that knew.

I quite enjoyed hearing Hallie talk about her journey.

Reactions: 13
Is there a stigma about being trans though ?
It feels like it in recent years. It doesn't help when those with a massive following like JK Rowling seem obsessed with posting about trans people as it perpetuates it.

I found Hallie's moaning about other housemates and being sly with tit stirring annoying. It was nothing to do with her being trans. I don't think she mentioned it that often, and some of the times she was asked about it (eg Farida).

Reactions: 8
I think it was last night or the night before? Honestly can't remember what it was about either 🙈
Not last night but the night before
Three tom-cats came knocking at my door
One had a fiddle,
One had a drum,
And one had a pancake
Stuck to his bum!

(Sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the british public would rather tit all over a trans girl who has provided genuine entertainment than get rid of driftwood Dylan, makes me want to turn the show off. sickening
Why should her being trans come into it?

Reactions: 17
the british public would rather tit all over a trans girl who has provided genuine entertainment than get rid of driftwood Dylan, makes me want to turn the show off. sickening
Or the British public is fed up with Hallie being an annoying bellend. Why do you think someone should be saved from eviction purely because they are “trans” ?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Or the British public is fed up with Hallie being an annoying bellend. Why do you think someone should be saved from eviction purely because they are “trans” ?
I don’t think anyone is saying she should be saved tbf, just recognising that transphobia has played a part in this

Where was all this energy when all the housemates and the British public were being called racists? 🤔🤔

I don’t think anyone is saying she should be saved tbf, just recognising that transphobia has played a part in this

Where was all this energy when all the housemates and the British public were being called racists? 🤔🤔
Nah she was annoying, that's what got her kicked off

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately a lot has changed for the worse in 19 years since Nadia won, and trans people experience a horrendous persecution. A young trans girl on prime time British tv is more groundbreaking now than it was then. Good on her for being unapologetically her and a huge duck you to anyone who looked sideways at her for that
---

Moron
Groundbreaking? There’s literally 3 trans ppl on game shows RIGHT now that I can name off the top of my head. Given that trans people make up 000.1% of the population that’s some pretty decent representation

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh man this thread is showing there very much is a stigma around being trans 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wonder what Rishi’s follower Henry really thinks of Hallie 🫣

Reactions: 12
Tell me with your hand on your heart dylan is a more interesting and worthy housemate than Hallie.. for what it's worth i found hallie annoying at times! but dylan is a bleeping waste of space
---
Hallie has just said something very interesting on L&L.. basically dropped Noky in it, said she has told them all she is in for brand deals and has studied reality tv intensively.. I can really see that. Unfortunately i dont think she will be getting a PLT or boohoo.com deal from big brother in 2023 on itv2, even with the tacky bells and whistles they put on in editing it is very detached from the glamour of love island and it also doesnt have the star power it did 20 years ago to make someone famous overnight!

Tell me with your hand on your heart dylan is a more interesting and worthy housemate than Hallie.. for what it's worth i found hallie annoying at times! but dylan is a bleeping waste of space
tbh they are all a waste of space every single one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.