Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me with your hand on your heart dylan is a more interesting and worthy housemate than Hallie.. for what it's worth i found hallie annoying at times! but dylan is a bleeping waste of space
---
Hallie has just said something very interesting on L&L.. basically dropped Noky in it, said she has told them all she is in for brand deals and has studied reality tv intensively.. I can really see that. Unfortunately i dont think she will be getting a PLT or boohoo.com deal from big brother in 2023 on itv2, even with the tacky bells and whistles they put on in editing it is very detached from the glamour of love island and it also doesnt have the star power it did 20 years ago to make someone famous overnight!
Jfc ppl are entitled to their opinion. Some ppl find him annoying, some ppl find Hallie annoying. And everybody finds Kerry annoying. That's life. Please stop pushing your opinion as the right one and nobody else's matters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Tell me with your hand on your heart dylan is a more interesting and worthy housemate than Hallie.. for what it's worth i found hallie annoying at times! but dylan is a bleeping waste of space
You understand that not everyone is like you and finds the same things interesting or “worthy” right? What has Hallie done that’s “worthy” or interesting? Speaking extremely loudly and staring at the camera? I don’t find that interesting. Dylan isn’t my favourite housemate but he’s less irritating than Hallie…to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
tbh they are all a waste of space every single one of them
Except Jordan obvs.
Honestly I could never go on BB, being perceived so intensely by everyone watching just by living in an unnatural environment with strangers. Think it’s why I find it so fascinating. I could never!

Reactions: 3
I wish the Evictions are like the Evictions on the Doctor Who BB / reailty show episode

Reactions: 1
You understand that not everyone is like you and finds the same things interesting or “worthy” right? What has Hallie done that’s “worthy” or interesting? Speaking extremely loudly and staring at the camera? I don’t find that interesting. Dylan isn’t my favourite housemate but he’s less irritating than Hallie…to me.
Exactly this! I've had 4 wines and don't have the brain cells or energy to be articulate lol

Reactions: 6
At this rate we will end up with the dullest house possible by the end 🤭

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! I've had 4 wines and don't have the brain cells or energy to be articulate lol
dylan is boring as duck and if everyone voted like you we'd have another big brother 4.. but fair enough that's your opinion! Sorry that you have bad taste i guess

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
BB4 was soooo dull. I think with the tasks and the limited amount of time left it will stay interesting for a little while longer.

Reactions: 2

Nope I only watch the Welsh news
[/QUOTE]
@welshgirl2021 Oh okay I don’t really like to talk politics as I don’t really get half of it but if you type in google or tikok rishi sunak transgender etc then it’ll tell you 🙃

Reactions: 3
Did anyone decipher what the numbers game Matty and co were talking about? It sounded like code for something

dylan is boring as duck and if everyone voted like you we'd have another big brother 4.. but fair enough that's your opinion! Sorry that you have bad taste i guess
You know, if I was to take a leaf out of your book and accuse everyone who doesn’t think the exactly the same as me of being bigots, then I’d say that the only reason you’re so obsessed with Dylan leaving is because you hate disabled people or mixed race people. But I won’t, because I’m an adult who understands that people have different opinions on what is and isn’t entertainment and also because….this is a telly show.

• Heart
Hes boring as duck to you. You don't speak for the nation, thankfully. Different strokes for different folks. But nice to see you've taken the condescending route, well done. Just cemented my opinion of you. Another boring, self centred twit who thinks they're better than others to add to the ignore list.

Last edited:
I will say it’s interesting that these people have suddenly appeared seemingly out of nowhere

Reactions: 15
I don't like the way BB and some of the housemates are trying to act like they're there to "represent communities". Hallie being trans, Trish being an African immigrant, Dylan being an amputee, it's not relevant and they don't deserve to stay there because of those things.

Everyone is there based on their personalities and what they bring to the house dynamic. The entitlement and self importance from "telling my story and making my community proud" is nauseating. I hope the producers drop that angle now. We see enough of those sob stories on the likes of BGT.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't like the way BB and some of the housemates are trying to act like they're there to "represent communities". Hallie being trans, Trish being an African immigrant, Dylan being an amputee, it's not relevant and they don't deserve to stay there because of those things.

Everyone is there based on their personalities and what they bring to the house dynamic. The entitlement and self importance from "telling my story and making my community proud" is nauseating. I hope the producers drop that angle now. We see enough of those sob stories on the likes of BGT.
I mean it’s no doubt mainly pushed by the producers. The VTs - which also focuses mainly on this - were there to give us hints for who would be incompatible and clash. They thought that the sob stories today would be important for some weird reason

These sorts of conversations are also bound to come up naturally really. People are getting to know each other and some are going to have questions about these things

Anyway, I think this is all a prime example of why we haven’t seen any of the political or social issue discussions the housemates have been having. Some people think that hearing about something a couple of times means that the person only discusses that

Reactions: 7
I used my 5 votes on Hallie not because she’s trans, wants a vigina, or because she’s 6’10
I used them because I didn’t like her and liked Dylan & Trish.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.